When someone on Sup Forums who hasn't seen Riverdale dismisses it as just another teenage drama

>when someone on Sup Forums who hasn't seen Riverdale dismisses it as just another teenage drama

it's not okay. it's got murder. it's got incest (brother/sister, cousin/cousin), it's got torture, it's got family feuds, it's got animal cruelty, it's got family feuds, it's got even underage drinking. and what do you know- maybe next season we'd get vampires and werewolves. it is unironically one of the best and comfiest small town dramas ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnMEp02P-_k
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgh7_MVZA4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one of the best small town dramas ever
It's funny, cause you seem to only get the small town dramas with the teen dramas. Lots of boring legal and criminal justice shows, but not a lot with just normal families. Dawson's Creek and Friday Night Lights come to mind but not much else.

I hate the mexican

my huefu

Stop shilling this shitshow.
Writing is bad both storyline and dialogues wise. Acting is generally pretty bad.
All of the cast is really hot thought, I'll give you that.

so it's an edgy teenage drama

pass

/thread

Sounds pretty LITTY

The blonde chick is the only one in the young cast who knows how to act .

>act

10/10

no the ph scale?

so close to being funny

>10/10
Ronniecucks will defend this

i tried i really did but im much more contempt with looking at the pictures you guys post. it rare but sometimes a show is so fucking bad that i can't just watch it for the eyecandy

My point still stands. Its obvious the showrunner is pushing her as the main lead of the show.

The ginger guy is by far the worst in the young cast.

Why does she always look so fucking fertile, I just want to shoot my load deep inside her for some reason

Veronica is such a cunty looking hispanic bitch and Betty isn't attractive at all. This show is a disgrace

4.5/10
Tried but failed.

Why do people go so crazy for an average looking white girl?

Girl next door thing?

Not even lying user, I can tell she has a meaty pussy and probably thick pubic hair

>literally another CW teenage drama

Archie's storyline was so weak and the fact that he's the main character is worse. The really knocked Jughead's out of the park. Actually, Betty's and Jughead's storyline was the best part of the first season since it had to do with the murder mystery.

She makes them have the need to breed

>really knocked Jughead's out of the park
well, apart from THIS abomination, yes
youtube.com/watch?v=wnMEp02P-_k

Fuck,kill,marry

It's a show for kids that also happens attracts the pervert crowd. Do not fall for OPs bait. Writing is middle school tier and it's so melodramatic.

>incest
>brother/sister

FUCK YOU

I WATCHED THE WHOLE SEASON WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID THREADS AND THERE WASNT ANY

>cousin/cousin

ITS 3RD COUSIN BULLSHIT

incredible that the cw shills still find goys who fall for their obvious lies

Second half of season 2 they'll have Sabrina.

giv proofs

>it's just another teenage drama with a bunch of bells and whistles on it that pull in every fucking teenager ever

It's definitely not perfect, but it was definitely entertaining. I hope we get more Reggie next year.

ha. got you

dove cameron has been liking posts of Sabrina and is being followed by the director of the show.

Definitely unintentional comedy. I felt that at least it's somewhat self-aware.

This doesn't prove anything. I also agree that she's one of the stronger younger actors on the show.

>dove cameron has been liking posts of Sabrina
she probably just likes the character
>and is being followed by the director of the show
he just wants to fug her

Stop being an idiot.

Jesus Christ you guys are like the new bronys it's embarrassing

The director is gay.

bronys are degenerate furfags while people here just want to breed the hot aryan

You take that back, asshole.

Anyone have a favorite episode?

I WANT HER BURRITO BRAPS

>tfw no betty gf

the one where Archie just has a short cameo and it's all Jughead and Betty crimesolving

Almost every other episode then?

but it don't got no panty, mon.

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY I WANT TO SUCK THE PUSSY SUCK SHIT OUT OF THE PUSSY GRRRRRRRR NOW IM MAD! I GOT MAD BECAUSE I WANT SHIT PUSSY! MMMMMMMM WANNA SUCK! WANNA SUCK SHIT! WANNA SUCK A SHIT PUSSY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's a CW show, you can't wash that stink off.

Those are the best episodes. Actually, anything with Jug and Betty were great except for at the end when they went from Jug's new school to Cheryl trying to kill herself.

The most disappointing were the beginning ones. I thought something more would come out of Archie's relationship with Ms.Grundy. What's was the point of that? To pay homage to Dawson's Creek?

ur never gonna fug my pusy lol

>it's got incest (brother/sister)

no it fucking doesn't. i sifted through this filth trying to find it and i found what you're talking about and fuck you that's not incest.

>I thought something more would come out of Archie's relationship with Ms.Grundy
they wanted to make this a season long thing and interwave it with the murder but the test audience hated it so they dropped her as fast as they could

*interweave

Will creepy Betty come back for S2?

Why is she so smug?

Apparently her plot is in the center of everything in this season and darker than the other characters.

I will never watch another episode of this show after the slut shaming episode. I have never cringed so hard at piece of media in my life.

Why? I thought it taught kids the valuable lesson that you should never relax around a certain kind of ethnicity

We Dark!Betty 2.0?

>literally does the arthur fist meme

THIS

NO, NOT THE MAPLE SYRUP

Technically, it is.

Hopefully she still wears the wig.

It seemed like she was the one who killed Jason, but then I guess that's why it seems as if they changed their minds.

I always wonder who the test audience are that they always seem to hate good and interesting shit?

holy shit is that a v20?
v20 master race

>this was meant to be Reggie
>they thought it'd be better to play it as Chuck
wew

It was so sweet yet so fucking creepy at the same time. It was kinda funny.

No, fairly certain is an iPhone

It wouldn't have worked because they planned on keeping Reggie as a complete douche, hard to do it once he had been femdomed

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgh7_MVZA4w

racist bitch poured aunt jemima on him

>never relax around a certain ethnicity
White girls wearing black wigs?

She has a nice voice.

I don't want Archi and Betty to be endgame. It will make this show a huge disappointment.

Its was always going to be Archie and Veronica, even in the comics Veronica always wins

>I will
/ourchad/

>Not even lying user, I can tell she has a meaty pussy and probably thick pubic hair
oh fuckkk yeahhhhhhhhhh

>pilot ep
>Betty trying to confess to Archie in Pop's
>Ronnie walks in
>He completly ignores Betty
Kek. So much for being best girl.

In the comics that may be one thing, but there seemed to be some foreshadowing that they want Archie and Betty to be endgame. I won't accept anything less than Jughead and Betty unless Jughead dies.

Quality taste that Andrews lad

>edgelord virgins

Literally all that was missing in that scene was this.

They obviously are user, the lead writer is a major fanboy of the couple

I think so too. It's a bit raspy but still soothing.

They lost me when the made Veronica not white, sorry.

Veronica Lodge is the quintessential old money WASP. Not some Brazilian octoroon.

>Archie will break them up
;_;

It wasn't supposed to have ANY of that shit though. That's the problem. Stop trying to turn teens into trashy degenerates.

Jug should have sealed the deal while he still could. Dumb fuck didn't bang her and now he's gonna get cucked

H-he got interrupted.

He'll probably end up cheating on her with some random girl or Sabrina. But I'm sure Sabrina will get her on spin off and will get paired up with Harvey at the end.

We all know that Juggie is going to cheat on Betty with some Serpent Slut

Won't be surprised if she dates Reggie for a bit

he looks sick and tired of lili

what's the context here?

stop shilling this show here

i understand that it is intentional waifu bait, but you could have at least gotten prettier girls than the 7/10 and the mexican bulldog

Reggie is going to be with Josie. Shame since I wanted to see him go for Midge or try to steal Ronnie from Archie.

this, i don't get why you fags have to lie, its an okay teenage drama but very shallow and cliche like all the other tripe, but the people are hot and thats about it, this is one of the shows i hate Sup Forums for tricking me into watching with sexy webms and waifu posting, its a complete waste of time unless you wanna edge your lil white dick or your a chick.

>7/10 and the mexican bulldog
Fuck you. I can't unsee it now.