Is this show any good ?

Is this show any good ?

I liked it. Lithgow was a good Churchill.

yes

very good. genuinely one of the best period dramas Ive seen. Lithgow especially was superb

Actually yes. I was surprised myself but this is a good period piece (I often hates them) that has actual depth.

has its moments

john lithgow walks a fine line between kino and hammy

Not a fan of the shit they want to do with changing the actors and shit though.

>slurps soup, tea, brandy

Yeah for the scenery alone. Though it does introduce a bit of needless drama at times.

Stannis guy was super good in this.

I thought Claire Foy was the weakest part of this. She was just there. Even the QT who played Margaret was better

Idk if another actress could have played her better. Queen Elizabeth isn't an interesting person to begin with, the people she surrounds herself have a much more interesting character and life story even irl.

Thats fair. At least she was qt too.

A CUTE

I have a friend who's obsessed with those YouTube conspiracy theory videos. But he said he was watching one on the Royals that brought up how weird it is that after 66 years in the public eye no one really knows anything about her personality. She's either the greatest actor of her age, or she just really is that boring.

She only gives meticulously planned speeches. Doesn't have a chance to be anything but boring.

she likes horses

and don't forget, she has been groomed from her birth

You'd think with the amount she drinks she'd at least have let some 91 year old prejudice slip out though. Maybe she just lets Phil do it instead.

One of the best shows Netflix has done, if that means anything

i like it for the production value

/ourguy/

>/ourguy/
No that's Tommy "Fuck Divorced Commoners" Lascelles.