My Husband Let Me Take a Year Off From Our Marriage

goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a40304/woman-took-year-off-marriage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DerGXDA8I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not reading that nigger

Just stop calling it marriage

It's just a long term cuckold parasitic arrangement

Madness. You americans are sick in the head.

>Over all, she had 12 encounters. Two were with women, one of them was a threesome.

>Her first paramour was a 40-year-old lawyer but she quickly moved on to younger men. She recalls texting her hubby goodnight from a Las Vegas hotel room immediately after a 23-year-old guy left her bed.

>The few conditions were that they had to practice safe sex, could't sleep with mutual friends, and had to avoid "serious" relationships. Perfectly reasonable clauses, though they were all violated.

Good for her

If she's got a husband that is that much of a cuck she should abuse this until he kills himself

SURPRISE SURPRISE

Shes a Jew

consider me surprised...

Will it ever end Sup Forums?

You should post this on r9k as well.

The ride never ends...

> good fucking house keeping dot com

WHAT THE ACTUAL EVERLOVING FUCK DOES THIS KIKE SEXUAL MADNESS EVER STOP

YES GOOD GOY IT IS NORMAL TO ABANDON YOUR FAMILY AND/OR NEVER HAVE ONE

MANY PARTNERS! ALL VARIETY! IT IS ONLY NATURAL, HAPPENS TO EVERY MARRIED GAL

Will do

These middle aged jewesses are very old and bitter and they're determined to use their media outlets to convince young impressionable gentile girls to be as miserable as they are.

A happy woman in a stable long term relationship makes these women FURIOUS.

I took a few months off from my wife before. It's not unusual

C U C K

U

C

K

youtube.com/watch?v=0DerGXDA8I8

Funny you say that
My wife and I, both age 29, have spent the past year realizing practically all of our unmarried friends are secretly miserable. Mostly due to unsatisfactory relationships or none at all. So what do they all do? Fuck sloots like crazy, and talk dreams of setting down one day.
We finally had the talk with one girl, I told her straight up that in a few years she was gonna hit the wall, and if she didn't get serious NOW, she is gonna end up with slim pickings when she decides it is baby time. I also told her not to be a single mom because they are crime factories and I would lose respect for her. She took it well but my words bounced right off and she is prolbably eating more random dick right now.

>I knew I was going to cheat, or we were going to get a divorce and something had to change. And I figured if I was going to do it, I was going to be fair and give him the freedom.
>Mansfield, had changed too. For nearly six months he had been exclusively seeing one woman, who happened to be younger than Rinaldi but she says that didn't bother her.

At least the guy wasn't stupid. He knew shit was over and was looking for new serious relationship instead of praying she wouldn't leave him.

Fbpb

You know how much pussy I got during that period?

>goodhousekeeping

>my husband let me

I don't care about people who shoot themselves in the foot.

You know how much black DNA is resting in your wifes snatch?

And shes privy to half your shit retard

KEK!

It's unusual.

Tell us how it went

>he bought into the "marry your true love/soulmate " meme

>"Moving back home full time proved more difficult than I had thought. After you open up a marriage and experience a whole range of sexual variety and aspects of yourself you've never had before, it's hard to put everything back in the box. You're changed."

big fucking surprise

no hymen no diamond

Mega cuck.

HOWEVER.

That guy might actually meet a descent woman in those 12 months and never go back to his cheating wife.

At least the husband was fucking a younger woman at the same time. Plus being 50 years old she is past her prime and isn't worth anything anyway.

The ride never ends.

Well, to be honest, the article about Kate Middleton's pants is more interesting.

Also, didn't finish the article, but not having children seems the point of break. That is, the man deserves the cucking.

is that a picture of Guts?

>though they were all violated

Women are unfaithful liars. More news at 11.

Same age and all my friends are the same.

Work all week, party all weekend. Portray themselves as being happy but they are emotional wrecks with no direction.

All I keep thinking looking at them is "Are you ever going to grow up and out of this partying bullshit"

I completely understand why our demographics are so screwed up. People either just want to have casual relationships and not breed. Those who do are all these fucked up single mothers who are breeding crime factories and SJWS as you say.

>Things americans say

kek

I can't feel bad for these people, it's their own fault for being fucking retarded and letting that shit happen in the first place

This is the kind of shit that happens in a society where people have no real problems and nothing big to worry about anymore

The bullshit is that she implies fucking other dudes changed her.

She literally wanted to cheat and get a divorce before this "experiment."

Fucking other dudes instead of dealing with the issues in her marriage didn't make her suddenly no longer want a divorce. What a surprise!

Marriage is not for making children anymore. The only kids I have are illegitimate

Polyamory is so abhorrent I cannot fathom anyone allowing their partner to fuck someone else. The fetishists who think they'd enjoy it are mentally deficient, the people who actually enjoy it are subhuman.

San Francisco is Soddom and Gommorah part 2: electric boogaloo. The sooner that degenerate hellhole sinks into the ocean the better.

What a brave new world we're living in.

> But her biggest takeaway? "Passion comes in many forms and the passion I was looking for at first, which I imagined I'd get from motherhood, and then I thought I'd get through new lovers, I was able to find in other ways — from friendships with women. From creativity. But the key is to find that passion for yourself and not expect it to all come from your partner."

Traditional married women have always engaged in creative activity. That was like 50% of their "role" . Look at "good house keeping" magazines, they are craft magazines. The problem is a lack of appreciation for vernacular art, a local community even existing and a role within that communities local social/political life.

>Perfectly reasonable clauses, though they were all violated.

jesus christ she couldn't even make the guy wear a condom. fucks sake what a fucking slut. i'm physically sick.

It's a destroyed relationship for two people. Her cuck husband had no way to win; if he'd have said no she'd have fucked a nigger behind his back regardless, they'd still have gotten a divorce, and she'd still walk off with 70% of his assets plus the house and years of paying her shoe money.

But Alden? He's also a cuck. He's willingly starting a relationship with an untrustworthy whore, whom he knows is a whore. He'll be betrayed just the same. He should be spending his time trying to start a family with a partner he can trust, but instead he's convinced himself to settle down with betrayer.

The Chads that pumped and dumped this whore will suffer no damage, but (((poly))) relationships manage to ruin multiple men.

The Jew is as insidious as they are clever.

>From friendships with women

Easiest sign of chugging feminist kool-aid with a fucking hose and funnel.

>cuck articles in fucking GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Another late-20s here. I've experienced similar things described by others in this thread.

While my friends are all miserable and fucking around - cheating, partying, etc - I've been happily married for 3 years (+5 years dating). Wife was 17 when I met her and had never been exposed to hook-up / clubbing / sleeziness. She is disgusted by modern culture, hates feminism and what women have turned into, and is extremely traditional. She was not raised this way and mostly adopted these ideas through her relationship with me. These women exist, but the trick is to meet them young, before the corruption can set in. Don't waste your early 20s on sluts.

I've got a story about a good friend of mine

>Friend was dating HS sweetheart
>Been together nearly 10 years
>Deeply in love, wants to marry her and have kids
>He receives job offer in small neighboring city, accepts it
>Literally doubles his salary (>100k)
>Wants GF to move and start a family with him
>GF would rather stay in the big liberal city and work at starbucks, go clubbing every weekend
>Refuses to go with him, they break up over it
>She gets depressed and turns into a mega slut, fucks everything that moves
>Even tried to get into my pants once, as well as a couple other friends (nobody went for it)
>Buddy of mine, on the other hand, finds a younger more traditional girl
>Marries her and has already had his first kid, bought a house, generally doing awesome
>Years later, his ex-GF still working at starbucks and clubbing every weekend
>She's almost 30
>Runs into my wife at an event, they get to talking
>Confesses that she is miserable, can't get a boyfriend to stick, wishes she had a kid by now
>Says she should have married him
>Continues to fill the void with more meaningless sex, hoping her most recent fuckbuddy "will be the one"

This shit is real. I think it's especially harmful to women, in fact. So don't waste your youth. Real, long lasting relationships are more important than a bit of sexual indulgance.

Why the fuck does no one know how to handle this situation

If she pulls this shit and your aren't a worthless NEET go out and get as much pussy as you can

Her expectation is for you to be a quiet little cuck while she gets laid, but for you're getting laid just as much it will infuriate her

Then once she pleads to get back together after seeing you with other women constantly dump her ass

Fucking hell

Maybe the dude secretly likes hearing about it

First day of class was today and I was crossing the street at the downtown campus and overheard this chick telling herself not to cross the street, jokingly I explain to her the logic of the crosswalk light as if she were a complete dummy and she smiled a bit.

After I finished being sarcastic she leaned in as if to kiss me when the light changed and instead of acting on instinct I said, "Walk."

Thinking back on it, I prolly should have just left her alone.

Satisfying your sexual desire is the minimum requirement for being human.

Sorry, excuse me, I'm trying to remember why I'm still alive.

The actual response is to dump her instantly

The husband was definitely the big winner in that whole thing. They didn't have kids together (sounds like they got married when she was 30+ so he figured he didn't want to make a downie with her) so he was probably wondering why the hell he was even with her. She drops this whole lame ass wild oats thing on him and he sees it as an opportunity to work on this younger chick he has his eye on, maybe see about having another crack at making babies, all while painting it as some great, transcendent womyn-power experience for her. He knew if he just hauled off and tried to divorce her, she'd make his life hell out of spite. But doing this made it easy-peasy.

Other than going back in time and not marrying her at all, this was the best thing that could have happened to the dude.

If you've fucked your girl before marriage, you are a degenerate.

Wake the fuck up, people. Saving yourself for marriage is a good thing and it feels great.

t. happily married to a girl that was a virgin up until our honeymoon

This was too much OP

>caring about the modern woman
Why?

she is really ugly, who would fuck her?

assuming she didn't take half his fucking money

>women asks for an open relationship or a divorce
>agree
>get proof of her sleeping around
>I never agreed to an open relationship judge

If someone I'd been in the past with ever got into a threesome after we broke up I would never be able to look at them ever again, let alone take them back.

The only way I would ever even consider seeing them again would be if we had one. Jesus Christ just imagine knowing your wife fucked a dude with another woman but not with you.

Uguu~

I want to feel some fury. Time to click OPs link.

>Schwartz
Who cares? Jews jewing other jews.

I'm banging a married woman right now. I feel terrible about it, but I'm so attracted to her I can't help myself. It sucks :(

Or two dudes

>She wrote: 'The turning point was hearing from Alden [one of the men she had slept with]. He sent me an e-mail, out of the blue, several months after the project had come to an end. Before long, we were having sex again. Being with him was exquisite. After reconnecting with Alden and falling deeply in love with him, there was no going back."

Looks like it ended like we all thought it would
There's no "temporarily being a slut"

Fucking Christ. Women's liberation was a serious mistake.

That girl is a retard, and the guy took advantage of her degeneracy.

Guy still deserves to be raped in prison though

How can Sup Forums post articles like this every day yet posters here will dogpile on single young men and call them spoiled, ugly, autistic , etc etc

Like something's wrong with me if I don't want to roll these dice

Turps uv turth

What

A FUCKING PEPPERMINT

Hopefully you were walking to remedial English

Fake. Mixture of marine and army terminology

Delete now

Know how many times she gave hers away

Worse. I was walking to my Managing Stress class, which immediately follows my Public Speaking class.

Missed my Business 101 class on Monday because politics, but hey, it's Business 101.

I'm such a useless piece of shit. LMAO!

Did she bleed?

If not, you got cucked.

>caring about sluts

kys nigger

>Good Housekeeping

She couldn't even be faithful about being unfaithful.

top fucking kek.