OC Thread

Old thread was archived. Post your OCs and tell us about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqky4dSGJnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpan until i can post mine

Practicing some more with the girls

I really love your stuff. All of your designs are incredibly cute.

I doodled my doll just hanging out.

Thank you! I love how morbidly adorable your characters are!

Oh man, I really like Cute Ribbon's look. Good job on her!

Here's my character for a graphic novel I'm developing, Zartch Z. Zertuck. He's a 12 year old kid who loves to hang out with his other seven friends. Zartch and them are considered "outcasts" in the city they live in as they all have some quirky trait. Zartch's quirk is that his mask is his face. If you were to remove his mask, Zartch's face will disappear except for his eyes.

Zartch is the leader of his group, though he doesn't consider himself to be that. He's way too humble to admit that. His seven friends all met through him in the first grade. Since then, Zartch has had a close relationship with all of them. He usually organizes meet ups to the places they hang out.

Besides that, Zartch loves comic books, movies, and cooking.

You're welcome! And thank you I really appreciate it a ton. I don't know if I missed it but I'm sure you've already been asked do you have any place you post your work?

I do have a tumblr, but it doesn't really have much of anything new or important

Been drawing some more of my gloomy orphan Lucifer. Here's him on one of those grouchy days.

The way you extend the mass of your objects out to those curled outlines is very relaxing to the eye. Kinda like the innocence of a children's picture book but with more eerie visuals. A shame I haven't complimented your stuff up until now, but you're definitely one of the artists I look forward to posting their work in these threads.

Correction:

*to seeing their work

Also, some more stuff! One of the factions in my comic, called the Countrymen.

Realized I've just been posting things that I've already posted in the last few threads. I'm stopping that right away after this post.

Here are the main characters that I've colored so far for my graphic novel I'm developing. I'm working on coloring the next one right now.

Such is life. I do hope you keep posting in these threads. I really enjoyed the one with the monster teddys and things.

Fantastic work as always. Thank you I'm trying to get a nice balance exactly the way you've described it so guess I'm doing something right!
Also it really means alot that you look forward to seeing my work. I feel the same way about yours.

I don't think I've posted this yet in a thread. And looking at it I see the perspective on her popper is off which is something I'm focusing on.

im not sure if i should keep posting here or go back to the webcomic threads but anyways i finally got some time to work on that little one shot comic i mentioned before

here is a WIP of the cover

The guy reading a map is Woody, he is the main character

the guys on the picture riding a roller coaster car are

Faust a big old demon owner of a demonic amusement park, her daughter Peck and Beli the little mascot of the amusement park

i hope i can finish a black and white version of the first chapter by next thursday, and fthen finish the entire thing during vacations so i can finally upload it somewhere and then move on to my bigger comic or think about another little side story like this one

bump

Amara, self-proclaimed Genius Archer west of the Besket River(Population 20)

I love her design. Do you have any designs for the other 19 people in the population.

Also here's my OC that I posted last thread. Pardon my poor MS Paint skills. Still trying to learn anatomy and drawing in general. Her name is mute, she can't really speak, but she loves to dance. I had her designed like this because I like big thighs and child bearing hips.

A country bear with a penchant for house and techno music moves to the city and gets a job onion-selling street vendor.

Some misc. Clover and Sweetgrass doodles.

Trying to nail clover's proportions down because she's supposed to be a bit of a squat womanlet. Her arm is telescopic, meaning it can stretch. She also tends to wear clothes that show off her arm rather than hide it, such as owning a dress with the right sleeve removed.

There's a psychic girl who falls in love with sweet grass much to her chagrin. Rose (left) hates clover for beating her in a fight and giving her a scar and wants to become a better musician than her out of spite.

Sadly no, Its just that part of her character is that she is constantly boasting about being the best archer in in that region, even though that specific area only have 20 people living in it and they are all mostly farmers.

Anyone got any draw requests?

If you could draw my poorly drawn OC better than me that would be appreciated.

Zee (top) and Zost (bottom) are officers of the ZZZPD, who are tasked with patrolling dreams and protecting dreamers from nightmares.

Zee has worked tirelessly to climb up the ranks, but because her dreamself’s strength is naturally weak, she has little to show for it. This is made even more frustrating by the fact that her step-brother (top right) has coasted all the way to the top with little effort, thanks to being born with an exceptionally powerful dreamself. After so many years of this injustice, she’s started to feel like she’s owed something, and when she finds out that nightmares can be consumed for greater strength, she overlooks the adverse side effects of doing so.

A veteran of the force, Zost has gradually lost his passion for the job at about the same rate he’s lost his hair. His increasingly sour attitude has driven almost everyone in his life away, which has just made him more sour in a vicious cycle. The one person he still has is Zee, and he tries to keep her from becoming the wreck he has.

Zee's step-brother, Zed, is daddy's favorite and excels at both his waking life and his role in the ZZZPD. Although a bit dim, he's very friendly and is completely oblivious of Zee's resentment towards him.

Could you draw Zed cheerfully leaning on Zee's shoulder, with Zee looking like she wants to kill him?

Dem hops and booty. I'd like to see her patrolling my dreams, wink wink

Also love the art style.

Bum-bump

What palette you like better?

Top right

hnnnng, what a cool style! Also, great designs

Idea has potential behind it and simplistic style ould work in a cartoon well. Though I would like to see 'police theme' on the brother too without it he stands out from the cop theme here. Having some set of rules in dream world would be a huge help to make it more credible maybe making few kinds if them (children dreams could be wild cards or on contrary be more plain and easly broke down to the void due to the delicate mind creating it.) Generally speaking nightmares should have their source in the subconscious and grow stronger over the time. Maybe they could feed on trauma and have parasitic abilites over the dreamer? In extreme cases causing madness? I would say all stories needs villains and I would be interested with what you would come up.

Could you draw my OC so I can get a better design or form to draw her? I actually use other anons drawings of my OC to help me draw them better.

I KNEW I was forgetting something with Zed's design. Thanks!

The idea was that nightmares spawn from psychological troubles. The go-to solution (destroying them by force) is only temporary and they'll eventually reform. Eventually Zee and Zost would figure out that they need to fix the problems on a more fundamental level. It would also eventually become clear that the power of one's dreamself is tied to their own existing nightmares - The reason Zed is so powerful is because he has no real worries/concerns.

Each dreamscape and nightmare would be shaped by the individual's fears. So someone with crippling shyness might have a dreamscape that looks like a stage surrounded by a malicious audience. The nightmares would be similarly-themed creatures.

Top Right is most appealing.

Top Left immediately reminds me of Pluto.

gonna do a little dump of oc drawings

Just got out my tablet after a year and this was my first drawing. Failed at the perspective.

Basically, it's a loser turtle?

Shit, you're right. Maybe thats why those colors looked weird to me.

Very cool style.

Thanks, dude! Have another OC of mine!

I'm open for simple requests! I mostly draw monsters/animals, but I can try at humans! They just might be gross chibis or deformed, fair warning.

Sorry it took so long, got caught up in stuff. Hope you like it. hope i didn't brainfart and screw any of the characters up.

Thanks! Love it!

Didn't know how stylized you want it so went half and half. I fear I may have made the thighs too small though.

I have so many OCs I basically keep a huge backlog of them.
Like this one, a lazy pirate girl from a story about Rusalkas. She herself is not one.

wanna have a crack at my capybara girl?

ill draw both your fellas if you do.
or i might just get around drawing to them later anyways
you wouldn't happen to have a full body of the second guy in that case would you?

Sure! Sorry it's so simple. Still getting used to my tablet. I was going for an awkward school picture. Hope you like!

lmao. DAMN thats adorable. that bow almost killed me
i'll get around to drawing your guys in a bit. i draw pretty slow

I forgot to reply to the other part of your post! I'd be so happy to see art of them if you're up for it! No pressure though! ^^ Here is the full body. Oooold art.

No problem! :D Don't rush, you don't even have to if you're not up for it.

Well I dunno how "OC" this character is exactly, and I can't draw on account of a retard permanently fucking my writing hand up when I was in college, but for what it's worth:

Brattish, young (9-11 ish) "Tornado-from-OPM" esque, overconfident heroine in training, her powers being superspeed and remarkable endurance/fortitude, which is handy considering the frequency that her speeding about is stopped by her crashing into things. Having been trained in boxing by her father from a young age, her reflexes, natural fortitude and hand to hand combat skills are naturally at a higher level than average for her age, but her reflexes are nowhere near heightened enough to keep up with her higher speed, not without some further upgrades to her kit.

Has been convinced by the more experienced heroes in her area to start wearing some protective gear on account of the frequent crashes, currently consisting of a cycling helmet, small cushions wrapped around the forearms, soccer shinguards and a pair of loaded (formerly with gel, now with sand) training gloves to add a bit more bite to her superspeed punches.

Father doesn't know her secret yet, although is becoming suspicious at how often her fitends want sleepovers. Mother works night shifts so isn't around to worry about the night time activities.

Weaknesses include being the size and weight of a pre-teen, overconfidence in her own capabilities, easily riled up, and the fact that there are comics like The Flash in her universe, leading her to frequently try to match the feats shown in those comics with often poor results

Not sure on any names yet, using Stinger as a placeholder

Example of a nightmare spawned from trust issues.

bottom left looks nice but without black spots just white on the body.

deja vu this....Damn you want to break that based house loving country bear and obliviously playing just for fun girl's happy fun times, but why? That's also not very nice you bullies... stop feeling insecure because some little drunken wired girl 4 weeks on somehow started drawing almost recognizable people and not even on a computer just with pens and paper and other BS autistic hipster shit like that.

No but if you're again looking at my pc's desktop (uninvited) seriously grtfo ... and get over yourselves (i know i'm going to eat these words later) if a wayward child like that brat is oddly creative and can kinda draw already... well..

This one took a few hours to complete. Another selection of images I'm using for my final project in a digital class. I figured I'd compile them into a single image though, and post it here. It's my boy Lucifer standing before his despised foe, the titan Behemoth.

"Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.''
This is Fox, the year is 1994, he lives in Los Angeles, he is a substance abuser but gifted in the art of thievery and stealth. He has a weakness with drugs and girls, he has seemed to found himself involved in something that may be way bigger then his little mind thought, he cares for others but life seems to have a terrible side to it for him.
This is a song he likes to bugaloo too
youtube.com/watch?v=gqky4dSGJnE

Goddamn it indeed easily riled up seeing the tantrum facebook post the 14 year old girl in me wrote preceding reply.

not a bad thing though that brat's less calculating and repressed and more straight up and honest.

This is Crow, he wants to kill Fox. Fox stumbled on to a very important item and ran away with it. Crow will try to kill no matter what, if you stab him in the stomach he wont care, he will still try to fight. He loves Cole Porter songs and old New Orleans jazz. He really wants to meet Fox.

This is the Black Rabbit. She is a sweet girl but has also seemed to have caught herself into something she never expected. People love her, people die for her, but she knows what she wants. The occult is something she feels more intuned with, thats what they tell her at least. She watches it all, but she only cares as much as we do. She loves all.

I love this design so much. Your art brings so much life to even a basic drawing. The way you make her move, that artistic form, those child bearing hips. It's like an early Christmas gift that I always wanted but couldn't afford. I colored it in

I really do not feel good about this attempt at a redesign, I feel like I made her a bit too anatomically correct and lifeless.

Posted a sketch of these two last thread in their hunting gear. This is Simmer and Broil wearing their more casual clothes. I want to sketch more action scenes with the two fighting monsters but posing and anatomy isn't quite there yet.

Wizard-bot the robot wizard.

I feel like this thread secretly has a contest to try and out do everyone else in terms of hips.

Blame Sup Forums, it spurred me on to watch Wakfu and I've been hipnotized ever since.

Get your crap off the board and fuck off with the pony shit

>I've been hipnotized ever since.
Understandable.

Oh, hey, I love her design! More info about her?

She's part of a pirate crew that swim around in factory-like steam boat and make a mess of everything. Each one has a dominating negative trait, the blonde one being lazy as shit (named Indolee). Here's her with Magpie and first mate Green-Eye.
They're kind of like evil Smurfs.

bump

random ocs

Cool and spooky.

:^)

I remember the egg nip girl... is there a story for the other 2?

oh cool, glad Eggy made an impression lmao

There sorta is. Rosita (blue, single eye) is Eggy's best bud. Rosita is taller than Eggy and much more slender. They're both intergalactic models but Eggy pulls in more money. They have a very competitive nature and will often sneak jobs away from each other. It's all in good spirits though, they're neither bitter or jealous about it. They're both pretty damn tall too and find humans adorable. Most times you can find them buying knick-knacks in shops in the city to add to their collection. They live together, work together, and are often times confused as a couple :^)

Nark (pink hair) is basically my online persona thing if you want to call it that?? They're kinda just a mess. They drool a lot, can mimic voices/sounds, and bruise easily. A lot of times their teeth will break or fall out but it's not a big deal since they grow back in endlessly. Since he has no eyes he basically echo-locates like a bat. Idk, there's probably more but I'm blanking on it right now. sorry for so much text, yikes