Jurassic Park Thread

Monday Lunch edition

>plate upon plate upon plate
never understood why restaurants do this

they spared no expense

Where's the Chili?

That chicken looks terrible, I like mine rare

I bet that food was sprayed with that plastic thing from food commercials to look good at screen but then throw away because it make the food poisonous.

>Even director Steven Spielberg wasn't safe from Attenborough's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Richard turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the front of the raptor shed and announced chili and sea bass for lunch? Maybe Alejandro would forget his trained routine of preparing a delightful meal.' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to order chili and sea bass, or is chili and sea bass something that he's been hungry for all along?"

>"Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Richard had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if the sea bass were really served with chili? Would it still be Chilean seabass?' and 'Lights. Camera. Weehavateereks.' I had to ask him to stop because I was feeling too scared to direct."

White meat such as chicken doesn't have any taste when cooked rare, dumbass.

Quick someone post tge pasta about the guy who watched Jurassic World and tge other dude kept saying Shpared no Expenshe to roarious laughter ruining the initial dudes theatre experience

Is that what Hammond does to the dinosaurs who don't make the cut?

why do you think she looked so disgusted

>found the cooking pleb

Enjoy your lentils dumbass

The chili was the appetizer. He said "chili AND sea bass," not "chili WITH sea bass."

Chili sauce

>"I'm not kidding, he was this short! Hahahaha!"

stop pretending to be retarded just to get (You)s

Whats the name of this dish, I could never tell what it was when watching it as a kid, it looked nasty back then but now looks tasty

In 48 hours ILL be accepting YOUR funeral arrangements

seems odd that they would cover the dish in hickory sticks

chili and sea bass, prepared by based ALEJANDRO

that and probably the most important thing you left out is the likely food poisoning

Chilean sea bass, dumbass

Seriously, why did everyone seem so disturbed by eating?

The question I want answered is what happened to Alejandro? Does the book expand on the film's oversight?

Left on the boat with the rest of the non-essential staff.

Why didn't we get an Alejandro cameo in the sequels?

I can get an 8oz frozen fillet for $30 online, too bad I can't cook for shit and would desecrate it

whoa that rhymed

Many high-end restaurants heat the plate the food will be on on to keep the food hot. If the plate is room temperature, the hot food will attempt to reach equilibrium with the plate by cooling down. (Similar methods are used to keep coffee warm and beer chilled.)

However, handling this warm plate could hurt the server's hands, so often a second plate is used.

The third plate I can't explain.

he was written out in favor of Dr. Wu, to pander to the Chinese market more

hopes are high that he will return to JW2 as the creator of the Indominus Seabass

The actor passed away sadly.

Laura Dern legs. Now.

Perhaps he has passed on in body, but the memory of Alejandro lives within us all everlasting.

I'm all out. Here, have a Laura Dern cryface instead.

So for the past 2 days I've been trying to come up with a way to turn pic related into the dankest new maymay. I've got nothing so far. Ideas anybody?