Heya Sup Forums, you may recall several years ago we started an indie comic magazine here called Premier Pulp...

Heya Sup Forums, you may recall several years ago we started an indie comic magazine here called Premier Pulp. We've finished work on the revival issue of the magazine, and we're here today to storytime it for you guys.

More information about how to follow and get involved in the project will be available in the following posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0tD9RZu8RQWWHeds
premierpulp.wordpress.com/
premiercomics.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/premierpulp
premierpulp.wordpress.com/submission-details/
DeftBeck.tumblr.com
instagram.com/comradevideo/
manbalcar.tumblr.com/
troyscomics.blogspot.com/
njvalente.daportfolio.com/gallery/871468
st-jack.tumblr.com/
pixiv.net/member.php?id=6200150
jeffsadzinski.deviantart.com
mariomajan.artstation.com/
oitscomic.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty cover, don't disappoint me user.

If you want to get involved and contribute something to the issues coming next year, get in touch with us at our Discord server: discord.gg/0tD9RZu8RQWWHeds

You can get onto Discord through your browser and a desktop client.

Our main website is currently under renovations, so I'll direct everyone to our other sites.

Wordpress: premierpulp.wordpress.com/
-> Contains past issues as well as information on contributing

Tumblr: premiercomics.tumblr.com/
-> We usually reblog stuff from contributor's accounts here. We'll be doing so again regularly soon.

Twitter: twitter.com/premierpulp

Q: So what the hell is this?
A: An indie comic anthology that got started on Sup Forums back in 2012. The goal is to get beginners making comics and to help people team up to work on making comics.

Q: How does this magazine work?
A: We run on a deadline system over a period of several months. There's an entry deadline, two progress deadlines, and a final deadline.

Q: Do contributors get paid for this?
A: Nope. I understand if not everyone is willing to do something like this without being paid, but every contributor I've talked to has said it's helped them greatly to becoming better at making comics.

Q: What kind of comics do you accept?
A: Read this blog post: premierpulp.wordpress.com/submission-details/ Pay attention to the technical requirements in particular, we want the comics to run to be uniform in format.

Q: Do you have to both draw and write to get something in the magazine?
A: Nope, you can be just a writer and have someone else draw it for you. Many past contributions were team efforts. Many artists feel their writing isn't great, so teaming up with someone confident in their abilities can help them a lot.

Q: What skill level do I need to be at to contribute?
A: We welcome complete beginners. If you've never made a comic before, work with us and see how much you can learn. I can't guarantee we'll run your comic but you'll be able to ask for feedback from everyone and our staff during the process.

So our first comic tonight is The Bekkoning - Department of the Whole by DeftBeck and Jacob McManamy. I'll be posting where you can follow them online at the end of the comic.

I like this faux halftoning+seps

You can follow the writer, Deft Beck, online here: DeftBeck.tumblr.com

You can follow the artist, Jacob McManamy, here: instagram.com/comradevideo/

Next up is Cantonment by Manbalcar.

>6 minute gap

Come on OP.

It was just over 4 mb so I went ahead and shrunk the other pages over 4 mb as well.

That was Cantonment by Manbalcar. You can follow him online here: manbalcar.tumblr.com/

Next up is The Harvest by Troy Vevasis, Nick Valente, and Adam Wollet.

You can follow Troy, the writer, at troyscomics.blogspot.com/

You can follow Nick, the artist, at njvalente.daportfolio.com/gallery/871468

Visitor From The Second Dimension by StJack and Leonine

bump!

>scientists baffled
eternalenvy.png

You can follow StJack, the writer, here: st-jack.tumblr.com/

You can follow Leonine, the artist, here: pixiv.net/member.php?id=6200150

Fucking weeaboos.

Next up is Lost Boys by Mateo Garcia and Jefferson Sadzinski

bumping for independent comics

Sorry for delay with posts, doing some Thanksgiving stuff right now as well.

how many pages is this?

132 from cover to end credits

You can follow the artist, Jeferson Sadzinski, here: jeffsadzinski.deviantart.com

i liked this one the best so far.

some good shit in here.

This one pager was written by Justin Noll and Elijah Williams, and drawn by Mario Majan. You can follow Mario here: mariomajan.artstation.com/

Next up is Oceans in the Sky: The Tomb by Steven Alphonse

these are surprisingly good

Hey, it's these guys. I remember them from one of the earlier issues.

You can follow Steven online at oitscomic.tumblr.com/

Next up is The Nature of Bushido, by Justin Noll, Ching, and Pecaul.

bimple

>132 pages

Jayzzus Chroist.

It was a particularly productive issue. I would have been happy with 80 pages. We probably won't have as many comics in a single issue again, but we should stay above 80 pages in all future issues.

Do you guys run longer running series?

Thanks user. We put a ton of work into it.

We try to have everything in the issues be self-contained so newer readers can pick up the latest issues easier. It also makes completing comics much easier when there's a clear end to them.

However, there is one comic in this issue that I'll introduce beforehand. I'm sure many here will be familiar with it, though.

If anyone else has any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm not sure what the image limit in threads is nowadays on Sup Forums, but I'm guessing it's around 100 images. I'll wrap this comic up and see how much of the rest of the magazine I can fit in the thread.