It's a "new additions to the cast can't make up for the lack of Joel and Spoole" episode

>It's a "new additions to the cast can't make up for the lack of Joel and Spoole" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3RLKPmVdt8
youtu.be/t9mBboxE0Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Spooles fool and jewel

Only reason to watch these nimrods is for Lawrence

Spooks was always terrible tho. We need more Don.

>it's an Adam literally cannot have a controversial opinion and needs to constantly apologize for things said by his cohorts to the point that it's become apparent it's not a joke but how he actually is channel

>It's a "Bruce tries to be funny" episode

>come on down to Bruce's Goose's!

Bones is alright when they set him up.
James is ripped
and Adam just seems like depression personified.

examples?

Dons Beat Cop is vidya kino

Don was fucking amazing in that recent GTA episode
Just the perfect level of weird, he's like a Sup Forums poster who actually watches shit instead if shitposting

>it's not a joke but how he actually is channel
Has he ever wanted to go so far as to want more much do like?

Roll for the janitor babysitting this shit

Peake is a better waifu than anyone of those ugly sluts

channel is what the "it's an" at the beginning of the greenpost is in reference to. maybe read things more carefully and pay attention to context before you make a fool out of yourself yet again.

don't you get tired of the spamming this shit?

Does nobody else think it's kinda sad that these 30 year old men play video games all day and consider it a job? You'd think they'd move on by now and get a real job in multimedia. Joel and Spoole seem to be the only adults of the group.

Doesn't Spoole just stream for a living now, that's hardly what I'd call adult
Plus he was the most manchild-like one of the whole gang while he was still there

Oh. I thought he got a job at a TV station...

>i miss joel

So he could act gay every so often?

>i miss spoole

So he could... wait a minute he didn't even do anything when he was in videos.

>watching after elyse came

adding a woman to the group ALWAYS changes things

Yeah for the better in this case.

Elyse is actually funny and the comedy has only gotten more controversial (which is a good rebuke to all the fags complaining about the lack of racist jokes").

Who else will fight against you degenerate Sup Forums posters since the mods and janitors aren't being paid by HBO to do it?

lawrence is an edgy faggot, he literally has no talent

He might have, I haven't kept up with him in a loooong time, but last I remember he was streaming.

Every time Joel was on screen he was delightful, watch your tongue.
And he wasn't just gay, he also did Jew jokes.

thats Joel
hes producing disney shit

Elyse is great desu. James and Lawrence are the worst.

I love how funhaus takes on controversy

>Adam
>Hmmm this will be controversial but I reckon it will be funny so I'll say it

>James
>This will be controversial so I will say it

>Bruce
>"Nigger"

Bruce is the only one I can sympathize with because he has always been fine being himself. Everyone else tries way too hard and is either burnt out or depressed by now.

Lawrence is me if I was in Funhaus.

>That gta video where Lawrence has an autistic meltdown over being wrong about a checkpoint bug

I had to stop watching the Q&A because of her. It's just embarrassing to see a woman making crude and perverted jokes tbqh

This. Dude has that perfect semi-lucid vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3RLKPmVdt8

I miss Peake

This. When she first showed up, I went in _expecting_ to hate Elyse for being a nepotism hire. But she's hilarious.

You're an alcoholic sjw weeb?

Lawrence is a fucking baby he ruins almost every video

Give a good reason why a woman isn't allowed to have the same humor as a man

True, she should be wearing a hijab and doing the housework around the office

This is not Sup Forums.....MODS!!!!!

Since Sup Forumseddit is allowed to discuss videogames does this mean we can discuss Lauren southern or troid's personal life??

this, who acts that autistic over a video game knowing they're being filmed?

>it's an american gets triggered by things of a sexual nature episode

>Uncomfortably competitive
>Probably pedophile
>Least funny

Missing >always trying to prove himself to friends, but I think James has that covered

>tfw we live in a time when people actually thought spoole was funny

Joel was great and I hope Don keep appearing in moderation

why is this on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums?
what the fuck is wrong with ginger?

yes and very aggressive for no reason

No alt right shit
Keep that trash on Sup Forums

He's probably talking about how they did a podcast about Pewdiepie saying nigger. They were on the fence about it. The day after Adam wrote a huge response about it.

It's just wrong. Would you not cringe if some dude started getting all passionate about fashion brands and talking about makeup? Maybe I'm not "modern" enough for you faggots .

>can't give a reason
>"it's wrong!"

It would have been better if you just didn't respond at all

Maybe it's because when they first came into RT I saw Spoole hyped up as their Gavin, but he never did anything for me either. Wasn't entertainingly retarded, just kind of seemed like he was sorta high all the time and he wasn't in videos too often.
I think I can count the memorable stuff he did on one hand.

Was he better in the Inside Gaming days?

lmao I used to watch or rather listen to this fag when he was the dead pixel on machinima

I think I saw him one time in little tokyo drunk and yelling

Damn, maybe kill yourself?

Are you fucking serious? Sup Forums can discuss video games here yet we can't have a fucking single thread about colbert and his show?

I think they were actually weird about that subject.

I don't mind saying the word nigger and I think all the fags in america that cry about "their word" should be gassed immediately but if you say "wow what a nigger" where nigger is used in the same way that you would use "asshole" then yeah you clearly do see niggers in a negative light and probably are a bit racist.

The part where I disagree with the general media is I think it's smart to be racist against blacks because they are dangerous, stupid and untrustworthy.

If we can have RML thread. Than we can have Funhaus threads. Both talk about movies and what not.

If/when Lawrence dies, I will throw a party.
Literal human trash.

>70-72
>removed tattoo on abdomen
What

Okay grandpa

It's the same people that miss Ray from AchievementHunter. The guy never said anything and was infamous for being quiet.

I gave you a reason bitch. There's a reason why the best comedians are all men.

>it's an off-topic thread being babysat because the company pays the janitor episode
damn zerosugar

Probably a part of her probation. A tattoo is an identifying feature.

>The part where I disagree with the general media is I think it's smart to be racist against blacks because they are dangerous, stupid and untrustworthy.

Well aren't you a cool guy.

Consider suicide, Lawrence.

How is it off-topic? We allowed to have RML threads.

"It's just wrong" isn't a reason dipshit

yeah if they're about film
you're discussing videogames.

Where would you feel safer: an area that is full of white people or an area that is full of black people?

Give me some examples. I know Louis C.K. stole a bit from another female comedian.

Come on, Ray did get boring toward the end but early on in his career when he gave a shit he was pretty funny.
Only reason to hate him was that he was a memer but he was pretty good in spite of that.

Read the part after it you slow mongoloid. Gender stereotypes do exist for a reason.

>famous for being quiet
>famous for shouting out memes
>"no but other than that he was good"

no he wasn't

Funhaus talks about films all the time. They review films more then RLM does.

Who are you fooling? Seriously,This isn't even debatable.

Then why are you discussing videogames and personal live shit in this thread?

I wouldn't really say he was famous for being quite.
But he had a pretty sharp wit at times and his snarky sense of humor could be pretty good when it struck right. I feel he was pretty good from like 2012-2014, then he got bored of doing the same shit and stopped trying.

Consider that the both times I've been mugged where by white people. I probably wouldn't. Also do you really wanna have a debate about this subject? Because I'm all about funding low income (black) neighborhoods to fight crime. There is no reason aside from racism to not to do that.

You all need to get real. Lawrence is how I see all of you, and it's double for Sup Forums than any other board

Why can't you answer the question?

But Lawrence is swole

>i would feel safer in an all black area than in an all white area

So this is a statement you agree with?

Sure if you are going to ignore the other statement.

And you need to realise people play into stereotypes for laughs and we actually dispise these tpyes of people when they appear in real life. By all reports, Lawrence isn't playing up his faggotry.

I don't see you bitching in the other threads like the Olivia munn one. How is that related?

Funhaus has lost it's touch desu. Cowchop is infinitely better.

>i would feel unsafe in a white only environment because I have been mugged previously by white people

So is this a statement you agree with?

Olivia Munn in an actress thats in films and i think tv shows. Is this how you're justifying this off topic Sup Forums thread?

Not him, but
Norm MacDonald
Tim Heidecker
John Mulaney
Dave Chapelle

Kind of dumb to argue that no men are funny because one comic stole a bit. Otherwise I would direct you to nepotistic hack Amy Schumer

I already said yes. Now i'm waiting for your point. Why are you pretending that Meth filled trailer parks and white trash people are some how magically better than ghetto trash?

Damn you're just racist so why bother.

Again how is it off topic is RLM isn't? Also most of Funhaus worked with Olivia Munn and have acted on tv.

Honestly that bit was pretty good desu

It's stated right here What does videogames have to do with Sup Forums?

Again they talk about films.What is your excuse now?

youtu.be/t9mBboxE0Pk

>Tim Heidecker

None of those comedian are funny to me. That is because comedy is subjective and it's dumb to say that this is funny and that isn't.

It's stated right here Again what does videogames have to do with Sup Forums?

Elyse, James, James+Bruce are the best

I remember thinking when Elyse was joining that she would ruin the channel. But she's legitimately fucking funny. I don't exactly seek out female comedians, but she's pretty much the only woman in media that makes me laugh.