Really makes you think!!!

Really makes you think!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-decisions/201405/3-myths-about-bisexuality-debunked-science
nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/the-scientific-quest-to-prove-bisexuality-exists.html?_r=0
popsci.com/article/science/science-bisexuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's probably the worst thing i've seen in my life

>Men can't express feelings of friendship or camaraderie without a romantic subtext
Fujoshits were a mistake.

Is that the blogger chick from the new spider man issues?

makes sense to me desu

It is the only way to keep them from calling a character racist, fascist or something else

>queershits and fujoshits will defend this on Sup Forums

I wonder if Potatoface McSparklehair realizes it's her fault that we're going to suffer through 8 years of Trump.

Probably not. She voted for Paris Hilton, after all.

Lady from the Internet: She'll tell you what to think of comics and cartoons so you won't have to check them out yourself! You're welcome.

Wait. Is she assigning a sexual orientation on Captain America without his approval?
Isn't it homophobic in some way?

>Men can't express feelings of friendship or camaraderie and fuck each other in the ass

Most human beings are probably quite capable of being bi-sexual. It's probably more of a person-sexual thing (e.g. there's a particular woman, if you're a girl, that you would be most open to doing, likewise, there's a particular man, if you're a boy).

It's also more of a sexual activity thing. If you stopped 100 adult males in Time Square (or Red Square, Tiananmen Square or similar) and offered them a free blow job by an 18 year old in a private room right off said square, most would accept. How many would turn back once they showed up and figured out it would be an 18 year old guy? Sure, some might but a lot of the other ones (the ones who would accept an anonymous BJ) would go through with it.

Likewise, a female offered a one time, no strings, no repercussions sexually intimate experience with another female would likewise check it out.

The reason people would say in a community board like this, or a dinner party, or on some question survey phone thing is the abstract societal conditioning they've received.

Holy shit, no way, someone stupid had a stupid opinion? We need to make sure everyone sees this.

She's outing Steve, and outing other people is considered a pretty big no no among the LGBT community.

So yeah, she's a bad ally of a potentially queer senior citizen and she should feel bad.

What I get from people demanding Captain America be gay because of his relationship with Bucky. Is that you don't want to be friends with these assholes because they wouldn't stand up for you unless they wanted to fuck you.

It is shit like this that makes me glad that Trump won

What a freak. Why do people do retarded shit like that? She looks like a cross between a venomous reptile and a rare pokemon.

Why does it fucking matter so much to LGBT faggots that one of their super heroes is a guy that blows cock?

>inb4 why does it matter that he loves pussy?

Because with the gay shit it's obviously pushing something that doesn't need pushed onto people.

stop insulting reptiles and pokemon

That was Monica being massively self absorbed. Ellis even said she was making up half her Avengers stories because she was such a non-member.

Real LGBT people do not give a damn

It is the SJWs doing this shit to earn internet brownie points

A fair number of LGBT people hate SJWs, because they make them look like idiots with shit like this

keep telling yourself that.

Like its cool that you or someone you know is bi, for serious. that's fine. Stop trying to make the rest of us fucking bisexual. Its rare. Sorry.

Just because I want a big dick up my ass doesn't mean I'm gay.

>Source: my ass

It's not fags, it's suburban white women bored at their easy lives.
You could tell no non-heteronormative people were actually involved in the LGBT+ movement anymore as soon as "queer" became a term of endearment.

Cap pls.

>Source

There's plenty of scientific study, as well as natural studies, on the nature of sexuality and what would be 'default' conditions in nature, for example, versus what is conditioned in humans. You can simply look at studies of mammals and primates, since they're our closest comparisons.

psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-decisions/201405/3-myths-about-bisexuality-debunked-science

nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/the-scientific-quest-to-prove-bisexuality-exists.html?_r=0

popsci.com/article/science/science-bisexuality

>Stop trying to make the rest of us fucking bisexual

I'm not saying that 'everyone is' - I'm saying everyone is quite capable of BEING. There's a huge difference.

It's likely rare in the sense that ANY male would go with ANY OTHER MALE, but let's be honest. You might WANT to fuck a lot of women, but do you actually do so? Do you get to? If presented with the opportunity, would you?

The reality is that most heterosexual relationships are limited to a very small number, and those are typically with people you're in a relationship with, most inclusively - being married to them, or coupled with them for a long term if not legally defined as marriage.

Well, they certainly can't in the USA.
Look at the divide between the sexes, you lot are insane.

Anyone who dyes their hair in unnatural colors should fuck off.
Maybe with the exception of the stereotypical punks who dye their hair green, have mohawks and tons of piercings.
They're alright.

>If you stopped 100 adult males in Time Square (or Red Square, Tiananmen Square or similar) and offered them a free blow job by an 18 year old in a private room right off said square, most would accept.
Untrue. There have been studies done of THIS EXACT THING and only 30 out of 100 guys said yes.

>popsci.com
>nytimes.com
>psychologytoday.com
>literally linking fucking clickbait websites as a source

>Sure, some might but a lot of the other ones (the ones who would accept an anonymous BJ) would go through with it
Just... Wow, just shut the fuck up. "Lots" and "some" is about as abstract and bullshit as it gets, especially when you imply that a majority would do something that is relegated to less than 3% of the human population, i.e. homosexual behavior.

>scientific study
>posts social science articles
Cruise control for dumbassery if you don't know the difference.

That's surprising, I was expecting like 5 people at most.

A sample size that small means basically nothing, 3/10 might as well be 1/20 if you are doing a random selection of just 100 people in one specific area or time.

Is this thing one of those evil clowns from the news?

The same goes by for women in fiction.

Friendship has become a relationship almost impossible to explore in the work of fiction.