Is there any hope for Canadian youth?

is there any hope for Canadian youth?
youtube.com/watch?v=ykBC_L3rtX4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Campbell#Election_defeat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does the rest of the world think we care about their opinions on our election?

Why do Americans think the rest of the world care about their elections?

>Ryerson

No shit she couldn't find anyone

They're all low-information individuals

well the blond doing the interviews is Canadian so yes do the mutants in England have a chance

It blows my mind that this broad is like 22 when she looks 30.

why do north americans like baseball hats so much?

i live in ontario and what is ryerson

Because our elections are often front page news outside of the US and never the other way around because we're world hegemon. Like it or not, you do care about our elections.

Not even going to give the video views

Why the fuck would Canadians care about our election? I don't give a fuck about whoever runs their shit

Because the world does. Have you not seen people in India wishing they could vote for Trump?

Spoken like a true American

It happens.
When I was 13 I looked 18, when I was 18 I looked 30, and now that I'm 30 I still look 30.

My family's genetics is just kinda like that. My uncles are in their 50s and 60s and still look like they're in their early 40s. Since I don't drink or smoke like them I'll probably still look 30 at their age.

No. There is no hope here

Real men are a dying breed in canada, especially in the bigger cities. All you can do is raise your own son to be a man in a sea of manginas and faggots

Mandatory feminization. A land of horny transexual brides waiting to be chosen.

>Hillary Clinton tore Yugoslavia up

Are Canadians really this stupid?

Collectively, Canadians might be the the most blue pilled people on earth.

Canadian media outlet asking Canadian children about U.S. politics...

pretty much everyone everywhere is stupid, sport.
yep. theres no way i can openly tell any normies i support trump without being labelled a racist and being an outcast. so much brain washing.

>the one and only trump supporter is autistic
Cat make this shit up, lmao.

Oh Canadians. Ugh. Don't get me started.

Canadians wont support trump because they know canada will get the wall treatment after mexico.

You're fucking stupid for supporting any foreign candidate at all dipshit.

I'd still bang her

i think this is the case. even in sweden, germany and uk there are nationalist movements, usa has based trump and is the centre of the alt-right. canada has nothing, just leftists of varying degree and apathetic normies, there isn't a nationalistic or traditionalist bone in their collective body.

You think they would show the ones they find? Lmao. They even need to "search" a college campus. Anywhere else Trump supporters would be everywhere. Most of my office supports him. We are allowed to be vocal about it because the boss does too.

Yes, in the gas chamber

dat gap hnng

I'd put us on par with the other cucked countries like sweden and germany

>ryerson
An over rated downtown Toronto College that has the odd 4 year degree program

I bet you that Trump supporter is Serbian diaspora just regurgitating what her parents say and have a hard-on against the Clintons for bombing Belgrade.

Come meet my firehall crew Lauren.

8 guys, 4 ardent Trump supporters, 3 better than Hillary Trump supporters and 1 cuck who we have almost converted.

None of us will make our support public other than on occasion spreading the good word of Trump while drunk.

>leafs in real life

No. These people communicate on the level of a child. They always have that glazed over affect while struggling to articulate themselves, as if they're trying to quickly cobble together an argument to a question they have never considered. These kids do not analyze, self-reflect, connect the dots, not ponder. They let others think for them.

The Marxism is strong here. The youth have largely wasted the best years of their lives and neuroplasticity being conditioned to vacantly parrot politically correct dialect and be unable of critical thinking or educating themselves independently. The average young Canadian's moral fiber as well as general knowledge of language, history, and politics is abysmal. A good civil war would straighten things out.

Is she at Ryerson?

The shittiest- community college level immigrant cuckhold school in Canada

listen here, faggot. I support trump because what hes doing is incredible. Does that mean people cant support sports teams from other Countries? Not that thats comparable to a presidential election but it makes my point. Also the memes. Keep taking ahmeds dirty brown cock you syrup chugging, beaver fucking cuck

Yeah, my reserve base is essentially the same. A lot of the soldiers are fire & police. All big time Trump supporters

>shekel media

>canadians
>white

Universities are basically marxist endoctrinement camps, regardless of the country.
There is also peer pressure, fear of social media, etc. Maybe there was a Trump supporter there, but most likely he didn't want to be recognized as such on the internet and have his whole life ruined by SJWs.

Oh yeah? How you supporting him? Which state are you voting in? How much money you donate?

nice, thick solid body and dong.

If I were Canadian I would secretly support trump but not overtly, because of several of his good policies. Even though he'd turn the US into a laughingstock he might improve its foreign policy

But as an American I can't support him because I don't want my personal image hurt more by having him as our embarrassing president.

It's better to watch other people sacrifice their image and reputation to cause change than to do it yourself

You guys don't get it. I'm attending a university. If a secret ballot happened, I guarantee there would be a majority of Trump supporters. My local newspaper did just this and over 50% of those who did the online survey would vote for Trump.

It is socially unacceptable to go against the "diverse" and "multicultural" narrative. There are severe repercussions if you are found to be on the right side of the spectrum. Right wingers are supposed to remain uneducated and powerless, working some 40 hour a week labour job.

>we need a women to represent us
The fuck? Trump doesn't represent that lady. Trudeau does. You don't fucking vote here you Canadian cunt fuck off.

Canadian's are extremely interested in US politics, we are generally 10 or 20 years behind the US so however the wind is blowing there is a good idea for how it is going to happen here.

A

Can't be any worse than San Francisco. Crusades need to hit here first

No we're fucked. I remember my public education very clearly and from elementary to the end of university it was one long brainwashing line of Marxist propaganda.

Awh, did the baby get brainwashed by the school? That's a problem with you being a retard, not some brainwashing program.

you are purposely misinterpreting what i mean by support, cuck boy. i shouldnt even respond but ill give you just this one (you)

Did you quote the wrong post?

>we are generally 10 or 20 years behind the US
We already had a dumb cunt as prime minister, she ended up losing her own riding when the election rolled around
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Campbell#Election_defeat

I doubt that but it could happen anyways bc "lel mexico got one lets make that final push"

What do you think?

Probably because non-Americans are responsible for 90% of the shitposting about our elections.

Okay, just confirming.

The people who made this video were Canadians...

Canadians seems to really fucking care, for whatever reason.

What do guys like us do? We are so few and far between it seems futile to go on.

Quenec libre maintenant!!

I went to Ryerson and can confirm this. It's just SJW central now. Posters all over the place screaming about how everyone is racist.

All of those people are upper class private schoolies which means they are inbred.

lauren's boobs keep getting bigger and bigger

Keeps the sun out of your eyes.

Beta's don't breed, problem will fix itself eventually.

You will see a huge revival in Christianity soon because Christians are the only ones breeding in the United States.

Please don't remind me of Higby.

I don't want to remember PS2 back when it was good, it hurts me too much.

And here i thought leaf posters were trolls, turns out they're all just fucking retarded

BEADY

Im more worried about canada as they are literally our next door neighbors and I dont want them being a bunch of cucks and self haters.

Man people don't understand that the liberal party, CBC, and thousands of other institutions are set up to give the liberals power. The liberals aren't just another party, they are literally a dynasty and we voted in their most blatant form of nepotism.

Canada doesn't want change, we don't want to do hard work, we just want some place in the shades where we can blame our misfortunes on the USA.

I am a freshman at ryerson
I was there on the same day
must have missed Lauren
>would have said trump 100%
>Would have gave pol a shoutout
>Something like "because pol is always right"
>what user? the polls?
>Its time to anhero

no

yep that person was me

Canadians are the most bluepilled people on Earth besides maybe Sweden

All you cunts shitting on Ryerson, UofT is worse in terms of bluepilled faggots. York is even worse again.

Don't think the rest of the world doesn't know of your mass faggotry.

Who's willing to bet many of them were too scared to admit they support Trump?

you seem to know alot about canadian universities for a potato
I can attest for this

>canadian campus
found your problem, major cities are POZZED

real canadians don't live in cities

>I can attest for this
I disagree. I spend most of my time in and about UofT and I've yet to meet one secret Trump supporter.

Some of us do ;_;

Is trudeau jr comparable more to obongo or chill bill?

lel enjoy your enrichment

>Ryerson
That school is literally the epitome of Toronto SJW liberalism, what the fuck did she expect?

What if the rest of the world could vote in the US election from their country?

Well as of now im still undercover, aswell as the other leaf posters probably in ontario

>current year
>not triggering every shitlib you cross paths with

You can't let them think they own the fucking place you defeatist cuck

no.

If not for your own sake, speak out for others

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments

they give no real reasons lmao
>muh first woman

>what's the worst thing about Trump
>.... J-just the fact that he goes around saying the stuff that he does, I just don't believe what he's saying
Hurry up and annex us ffs

Thanks for the enlightenment, but how do i lead the blind sheep, without being a smug asshole about it?

Canadians are so cucked that not even their women fuck them. That's why everyone is supportive of the refugees. The women just let the effeminate Canadian cuckolds jack off in the corner while the superior bulls inseminate them.

Basically just come across as socially well-adjusted and lift so you're big and nobody thinks they can fuck with you. Then you can say whatever you want and people will still like you

Well the US would probably cease to exist as it would be forced to raise its taxes to unthinkable level and spread that drained wealth amongst the ones with the most people voting. So, Pooloos, Africans and Chinese. That's why democracy is only fun when it's done amongst the very group that has to pay for it. Abolishing census voting was the biggest mistake ever, along with female voting.

You're a little late to the party, this summer had plenty of happenings that I personally used to exploit the lack of arguments.

Most canadians are suburban middle class so start with the fact that none of them actually want their neighborhood to become diverse, name bad neighborhoods and ask if they want the people who live there to be 50% of the population.

Be unabashedly proud of your race and ask why you shouldn't be proud when every other race can.

Use their sensibilities against them, ask how they think people living in france feel right now after all this and how scared they must be just going to the store, and ask why we should take the chance that we might end up living like that.

ALWAYS defer to the asians as being superior so they don't call you a white supremacist "well if anything i'm an asian supremacist kek" (even though you don't really have to believe it) cite stereotypes, etc. about asians being smart and give niggers good attributes (muh handegg) US crime stats on black crime help too.

>autistic youtube video "reporters"
>to make it worse, it's Rebel Media
I appreciate their attempt to be a breathe of Conservative news in Canada, but they often run screaming into conspiracy theory territory for click bait.

>ALWAYS defer to the asians as being superior so they don't call you a white supremacist "well if anything i'm an asian supremacist kek" (even though you don't really have to believe it) cite stereotypes, etc. about asians being smart and give niggers good attributes (muh handegg) US crime stats on black crime help too.

Nigga fo real?

the point isn't to instantly 1488 them just tog gett them to acknowlege race isn't skin deep

you know there is a good chance they found some then cut them because it doesn't fit the narrative