twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn tell her of your home world, Usul.

talk about rushed.
>I love because prophesy
>okay

feels bad man

Reminder that the Fremen are literally Space Muslims

they're zensunni wanderers

Lynch glossed over drug-fuelled 'water of life' Sietch orgies.

>faggots will try to shit on this

youtu.be/56IozebIEnY

youtube.com/watch?v=GRrIGErbrMA

The Orange Catholic Bible and the story about the Commission of Ecumenical Translators still makes me laugh. Old Frank wasn't above a bit of satire.

yes. More.

wow really?!?!? next thing you'll be telling me is that the spice is an allusion to oil

>her name is a jizzing word

Leto II and Ghanima both participate in the sietch orgies even though they're like nine years old in Children of Dune

god damn I have a severe weakness for girls who look just like this, I had one in my film class and she was incredibly cute

fug

>tfw no qt 3.14 Kyle bf

youtube.com/watch?v=-khtlBKHa5Y

no they dont, they avoid spice consumption like the plague because they're worried about becoming abominations like their aunty Alia

just finished reading it a few days ago

Much as I liked the Dune series I'd say FH's handling of sexuality is pretty uncomfortable reading whether its a sexually frustrated Alia, Ghanima promising Harq al Ada the erotic delights of a thousand lifetimes or Duncan Idaho being weird about lesbians. Fishspeakers dude, c'mon.

you forgot the pederast Baron

It's in the very first chapter, dude

>Duncan Idaho being weird about lesbians
Was is not implied that one of his dead clones was a fag?

Talk about their genetic memories.

I don't remember that but I dunno what Duncan's problem is, they are lesbians who desperately want the Ghola dick anyway.

Although for some reason Herbert keeps saying they have broad jaw lines, I'm not sure what he was driving at. Its usually a gene-line hint but I can't remember a female character with a previously remarked upon jawline issue.

When will HBO finally get off its ass and adapt this thing?

huh well i clearly missed that part

>I will never have batshit crazy Sean Young dress up like Catwoman, break into my office and beg me to be in Batman Returns

not enough content

mfw

yes, but they're all caucasian so it's a-okay ;)

there are literally COUNTLESS books to adapt material from.

2waterfat4me

Actually, by that point I think Frank was genuinely getting a bit weird in general.

In Heretics, Reverend Mother Lucilla turns up and there is a lengthy discussion of the fact she's got big tits.

I wonder if he was on the gin or something.

cheers user missed that

>Although for some reason Herbert keeps saying they have broad jaw lines
might not be what he was alluding to but PEDs (women normally use anavar) grow strong jawlines because it increases muscle growth in the jaw muscles

>tfw Chani's gun will never stick into your hip

They're pre-born with the memories of all the humanity.
They might look like children but they're not.

Well, Lucilla was an Imprinter and their whole job is to be matronly and seductive so they can secure breeding lines for the Bene Gesserit, so it makes sense that he'd want to establish the fact that she's >giv mommy gf tier

oh fuck. I'm on a list now am I?

fuck you

...?

>I will never have batshit crazy Sean Young dress up like Catwoman, break into my office and sexually dominate me into getting a part in Batman Returns

Fixed that for you.

That's dumb, Jessica is specifically described as being thin and regal with little to no curves

Stop, I've already masterbated enough to this

Her tits were perfect

>Dune
>Created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss
Would you watch it?

>Butt chin
>Uptight, bitch bun
>Eyes glowing blue due to a healthy, melange tinged diet
Where the fuck do you go to school?

Croydon facelift.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croydon_facelift

I'd take a deep breath and keep watching.
>Executive Producer Brian Herbert
is when the boot goes through the screen.

Everything after Dune Messiah is dumb

>hurrrrrrr Alia in her 20s gets emotionally dominated by and possessed by the memories (which apparently means ghost) of the fatass she looked down on, trifled with and murdered when she was basically a toddler

>durrr Baron harkonnen's "memory spirit" or whatever is strong enough to talk to Alia because he's her grandfather but neither the memory ghosts of her bene gesserit mother or her duke of Atreides father are strong enough to do anything

dumb shit.
the author brought back Harkonnen because he couldn't come up with a new antagonist.

1000 hours in MS Paint Chani.

Damn, that would be worse.

Does he explain how the genetic memory thing works?
You can get the memory and personalities of your ancestors whole life? or just when they conceived the next one?

that game was great, too bad it had the horrible clock feature

Get out, Baron

i mean one of the central themes of the books is how sexuality is an extremely powerful force that can be used to manipulate and control entire populations

obviously shit is going to get freaky

read more carefully next time. the problem with the genetic memory taking over thing is due to the fact that alia was introduced to the spice trance shit in the womb. awakening her genetic memories much earlier than is normal. a child doesnt have the mental fortitude to withstand that so a 'deal' of sorts is made with a strong personality from the memories. the trade-off is that stress can cause such personalities to come to forefront, kind of like schizophrenia.

as alia grew more suspicious of those around her she started listening to the baron more instead of the others, essentially allowing him in. the baron is nothing if not convincing. she heard the other voices telling him to fuck off but she didnt listen to them.

The whole bit about breeding Duncan Idaho with his descendants over and over to bring in archaic blood sounded really flimsy, seemed like it was alluding to a projection of Leto I's desire to have his wife cuckold him into Leto II via ancestral memory.

The whole bit about Leto and Ghanima in the orgies, I remember reading that passage several times to try and figure out if they actually were fucking people. Then I wondered if Chani and Paul were fucking multiple rando's while hoped up on spice. Don't forget awakening a prepubescent Miles Teg ghola through deliberate sexual trauma by an older woman in Chapterhouse

she doesn't have blue eyes or wear her hair in a bun obviously, her face just looked the same

I was too much of a chickenshit to ever ask her out though, and to my knowledge she's never had a boyfriend

I fucked up bigtime

I don't remember this ever being resolved and me being confused about it. I'd assume it was up until conceiving but I vaguely recall some discussion about metaphysics involving predestination in one of the books which may have included a non materialist genetic reason for the awareness of ancestors' lives.

it's still dumb that
1. she was fine the first two books from ages 0-15 then in her twenties when she'd be more emotionally sound and developed suddenly "oh no muh memory ghosts"
2. that at no point she remembered that she toyed with, humiliated and murdered harkonnen when she was an infant yet this same guy she owned to death is now trying to emotionally dominate and alpha her

It's just shit. Alia is far more formidable than that in the first 2 books. How is Alia much weaker and shitter in every way, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually when she's in her twenties than when she's like 4 years old?

>
as alia grew more suspicious of those around her she started listening to the baron more instead of the others, essentially allowing him in. the baron is nothing if not convincing. she heard the other voices telling him to fuck off but she didnt listen to them.
so what she'd listen to a voice from the guy who tried to kill her and her brother, mother and father but not listen to voices from her mother and father? why would she do that? that doesn't make sense. If you say because Harkonnen got to Alia first and convinced her to let him in , she didn't let the baron in to begin with, so why didn't jessica or Leto 1 talk to jessica in the same way harkkonnen could? Either she refused ot listen to them, which wouldn't make sense because why would you not listen to voices belonging to your parents but be willing to listen to voices belonging to the evil pederast who killed your father? OR Leto 1 and jessica's memory ghosts never spoke to their daughter during the period of time where harkonnen was trying to bully Alia into letting him in. Which would mean that either they didn't care to intervene on their daughter's behalf, which doesn't make sense, or their memory ghosts are somehow "weaker" than harkonnen's even though they're her closest relatives and both of them are strong characters, especially jessica.

So in no way is it satisfactory. It's dumb.

god damnit this was so good

i read it as the stresses of trying to rule pauls empire + personality flaws allowed the baron to take over. alia was always headstrong and willful if you remember and the baron is just the person to take advantage of that. i havent read the books in a bit but alia is also outside of the breeding program, perhaps she is somewhat flawed genetically as well.

idk i don't see it as that dumb, a bit contrived at most.

>but alia is also outside of the breeding program, perhaps she is somewhat flawed genetically as well.

wouldn't that be Paul and not Alia? Jessica was supposed to a girl like Alia

All the bad personalities shape up into one dominant one while the good ones stay separated and weak, she was also never able top develop her own properly you mongtard

Is this out yet?

right i knew about paul ofc but i couldnt remember anything about alia other than jessica was supposed to have a girl. i must have thought having a girl outside the specified time is also outside the plan.

She took lots of spice which fucked her up you moron. That's why the other two kids stay away from it as much as they can.
Don't try to discuss this shit if you have the mental capabilities of a nigger.

His problem was an all-female army. Who also happened to have sex with each other.

Yes. Behind the Dune.

The characters in that game were modeled after Dune II's, but with lewd modifications.

You mean for free?

Pay spice, like 1 ton

get to like chapter 5 and then pay her 1000 credits