How do we make men great again?

How do we make men great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tyure5eH0a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By joining the MGTOW movement

more wars. not the pussy "wars" we wage to stabilize the mudslimes. i mean all-out badass war

Listening to old broadcasts and watching old television shows, I noticed men have this particular "voice" that no one ever speaks to this day.

Why don't we have the "good 'ole manly American" voice anymore? Is it from all the jews injecting xenoestrogens into our food or something?

The biggest problem in our world today is the media amplifies too many opinions of

MGTOW is the dumbest, most hilarious shit i've ever seen. It's a bunch of neckbeards "boycotting" women, which is stupid because theyre the type of people that women didnt want anyway. it's like men boycotting women's razors: nobody gives a shit

Shtart to pronounsh sh shounds ash sh.

>give them reproductive rights
>stop demonising them in media and liberal education
>stop telling them they are violent rapists, domestic abusers, pedophiles (sitting next to children on plane) and should be constantly ashamed
>improve their university attendance rates
>fix the disproportionate levels of male vs female suicide and incarceration rates
>fix the grossly disproportionate male homeless rate
>eradicate "affirmative action" which is white man's burden 2.0 forcing you to be better than minority candidates and even if you are better you may not get the job because they have a quota to fill
>encourage fidelity and loyalty in women, which is currently almost non-existant and scoffed at by the media
>ensure that the role of father is no longer scorned
>create communities for them to be a part of that aren't immediately labelled misogynistic

Basically you have a bunch of males who've been pissed on and have absolutely nothing to lose because society has deemed them worthless. Life has pretty much been a long series of places they're excluded from.

By purging academia of marxist infiltrators.

we need another major world war, but this time we send everyone but the A 1 draftees, then after the war they will be left to repopulate.

Fuck off, the great men are already great. Those who are faggots are not meant to be great. Its like asking how to we make dumb poors rich and stable.

No, that achieves the opposite

Maybe you're right. I would fight, and be willing to die, if the cause was right. E.g. founding a white state, fighting liberals, or invading land for the glory of my nation, something like that.

Interesting. When I listen to old British broadcasts they all speak in RP - received pronunciation - basically, it sounds really posh. But that isn't a difference between men and women.

Regarding TV shows, I find watching the old Bond movies with Connery is pretty great, hence why I posted him.

True. Although my opinions were already changing from 23 to 24.

>fix the disproportionate levels of male vs female suicide and incarceration rates

No mate. That just sounds like more gender equality crap. Men will ALWAYS kill themselves more than women because that's NATURE.

Why do you want to play the feminists game? Our game is that men and women ARE different, they will always BE different, and to try and force anything else is insanity

Some of your other points are good though

Nope. When a fag like Peter Thiel is celebrated, you know something has gone seriously wrong with men.

Ban chemical contraception

>t. edgy fascist

bring back the draft.

>appeal to nature
Women are much, much more likely to get UTIs, breast cancer, and some psychological conditions. Does that mean we should ignore those issues?

Tell them to ditch the toupees

I don't know where to start. Maybe hammering home the idea of personal responsibility. As in actually understanding it.

Also, people should stop demonizing male sexuality, and fucking stop cutting off parts of male infants' genitals. How the fuck is that shit not illegal?

pretty much this, or at least force all men to serve a 3 year term minimum

What are you, some sort of faggot? Why are you even here?

Yeah, watching TCM I notice how Americans used to speak quite differently--upper crust white people, especially East Coasters, had excellent diction and sounded almost British. Kate Hepburn, good example. Grace Kelly too. Cary Grant (who was English) did a great job imitating it.

Lower middle class people tended to have more of an accent--whether ethnic, like Italian, or Anglos who often had local dialects, for example, the New York Irish speak exemplified by characters actors like Jack Carson. Boston had its own accent too, of course.

Nowadays everyone outside of the New York/Massachusetts/Maine general northeast area tends to speak with either a southern accent of one subtype or another, or blandoid CA-speak, which is the very worst. Young people more and more all sound the same no matter where they come from--I chalk it up to too much TV watching.

This is a huge problem when Hollywood tries to make a period film nowadays--everyone sounds like they come from Glendale or some shit.

Yesh underrated posht my friend.

Not an argument.

In response to your women point, yes you can support those issues if you want. That doesn't contradict what I said. What I said is that we shouldn't push for equality, like feminists do. E.g. don't say "men kill themselves more, we need to get that down so the suicide rate is equal". The only way you could do that is by truly cucking men. And by trying to do that you would make more men kill themselves... so it just wouldn't be possible really

vocaroo.com/i/s1tyure5eH0a

What will happen if we get all white males start penis pumping from a young age?

re-establish monarchy and christianity

>i mean all-out badass war
and you would be willing to fight in these wars? any previous combat experience?

Would be very good but unfortunately I don't think it will happen

I think what might happen is that the West will get economically raped by China and India et al. in the next couple of decades. And I think this, combined with decimated birth rates, will encourage Western countries to pull their bloody bootstraps up, start making babies again, and stop policing "offensiveness" for the sake of getting back on top of the world

hopefully this will be the outcome and not the extinction of the white race

>we wage to stabilize the mudslimes

Keep believing that

the current generation is doomed. the only thing you can do is build a strong family and raise your sons the proper way

Ditch the alpha/beta dichotomy shit for starters.

Life isn't a Fallout game where you earn XP by behaving in a certain way. Do you think Sean Connery in his prime was worried about looking 'alpha'? No, he just went about his fucking business. Your dad's generation had never heard of this alpha/beta horseshit and every single one of his HS class got laid eventually, even the geeks.