DC/CW 'Invasion!' full crossover trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=omVm4x5Q-CE

will it be anything other than mediocre?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-6zftZKyYAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iE1sMWu-LEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're trying to do a movie on a TV budget so no.

Plus they wrote out Martian Manhunter and a ton of other heroes should be involved if the Earth is at stake like Constantine and the Hawks.

Only good thing will be some of the exchanges and interactions they'll have which is really all that matters in the end. The story won't have any implications or mean anything desu.

>Starfire is white
wtf...

its the fucking The Avengers with CW actors

gay

Sometimes colorists just fuck up dude.

Would Constantine seriously be involved or would he be busy doing his own thing like he always is?

>Oliver instead of Felicity

Felicity has the highest kill count of any CW character. Let her nuke the shit out of the aliens.

slade

Is that Oliver's new reporter girlfriend?

Or did they bring back Linda Carter and she's POTUS on both Earths?

They're aliens, he couldn't resist. Or he'd a least be getting pissed in a bar watching it from a TV laughing.

who the fuck is that captain america rip off

Commander Steel

did they reveal that the president(Linda Carter) is Wonder Woman yet?

I haven't watched Supergirl at all. What do I need to know before watching the Supergirl episode of Heroes vs. Aliens?

It's not canon to the movies, and if Sup Forums has taught me anything, it's that when something is non-canon it shouldn't be acknowledged except to meme the shit out of how non-canon it is.

Citizen Colossus
youtu.be/-6zftZKyYAA

Supergirl fights aliens on her world with the DEO
She and Flash met once before and had a fun team up.
Flash knows that aliens exist because he was on her world but has no experience with them

So Flash is going to ask Vibe to open a breach to her world so that they can get a flying tank who has experience fighting aliens. Also Martian Manhunter is her mentor but for some reason he isn't invited

>Martian Manhunter is her mentor but for some reason he isn't invited
He is currently dealing with the side-effects of having a transfusion of white martian blood ... he's kinda unstable.

M'gann Morse is in DEO jail.

Mon-el -- who's still training -- is recovering from a gunshot (lead-poisoning) wound.

Superman will watch over that Earth (? Earth CW-S ?) while Supergirl is gone, so CADMUS and Mama Luthor doesn't take over.

What about James Olsen aka Guardian?

Why are the Dominators naked cavemen dragging people by their ankles, who fly around in interstellar spacecraft?

Still a secret ... Kara doesn't know. Only Winn and Alex do. And even is Kara knows, she's not inviting him to fight aliens ...

But that's literally all he does

And she's letting Diggle fight aliens

>all he does
After parasite (alien infected human host really), he's only gone after human criminals.

After "The italian spiderman"...

THE ITALIAN AVENGERS

Soon on your sad little home screens!

*Citizen Steel, Commander was his Grandpa

Because CW.

I'm HYPED

>And she's letting Diggle fight aliens
Diggle does whatever the fuck he wants

Implying hes not trapped in a hell dimension after betting his soul in a game of poker

I'm just going to go in expecting cheesy fighting and cgi.

Green Arrow was actually fighting with arrows in this so I am already a bit happy.

>"Our first question is for the Flash, Sir why are you such a fuck up, and how many adorable black babies did you wipe from existence?"

Barry spends the rest of the crossover moping in a corner until they find Iris to give him a pep talk.

Now swap the faces.

Fuck off, don't give them any ideas

I don't know why, but it reminds me of a TGWTG special with slightly better effects

DC Universe Online turns into a endless moneygrab with scam boxes and wallet warriors dictating webreakgame company behavior, meanwhile at jellywood can't afford costumes and buys them straight from Lidl bargain bin

mfw

The flag ruins the image

Maybe if you're a commie.

I'm hype.

Works suprisingly well. Goddamn Cisco's flowing womanly locks.

K bro.

ffs, is this necessary?

Shes not "letting" Diggle. Diggle is his own man from his own Earth. She doesn't have the authority to stop him.

Yes.

>Heatwave is a founding member of the Justice League

?

My boner isn't complaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=iE1sMWu-LEA

She looks better that way.

Way more excited for this than anything in the DC filmverse desu.

What the fuck is that spring monster thing?

I mean the Hawk was obviously because they weren't so well received but I see what you're saying. J'onn is on a different Earth. Maybe he isn't around when Barry and Cisco show up to recruit Kara.

Jesus Jimmy, let the woman admit she loves puss. Don't be the Thanksgiving Asshole, Olsen.

Why did they call it Heroes vs Aliens? The name Invasion gets the plot across well enough and just rolls off the tongue better. Anyone who actually cares about these shows probably already knows they are fighting aliens.

plastic man

How has she only gotten uglier?

I haven't been watching, but the dude who saves Jimmy's sperg out from becoming a disaster deserves to plow Kara

all the episodes taking place on Earth-1 are titled "Invasion!" too so it really just seems like some exec wanting a cheap draw

Fucking casuals.

>Superman will watch over that Earth (? Earth CW-S ?) while Supergirl is gone, so CADMUS and Mama Luthor doesn't take over.
Do you realize how retarded that sounds? If anything, Supergirl should stay home and play nanny to their Earth while Superman helps save Earth 1.

Jeez, why is Alex so against Jimmy saying Kara is understanding?

that's in addition to his Superman stuff i would think

get out

>Something remotely neat happens
>LE QUIRKY NERD LINE XD

And people wonder why I can't get into these shows.

Nobody on that Earth even knows him enough to trust him. They're bringing her over because Flash is vouching for her.

Oh please don't give me that. Barry's crew brought in a complete stranger from another universe (H.R) to permanently join their team.

>will it be anything other than mediocre?
It'd be lucky to be mediocre. Short of Flash, all those shows are complete trash and Flash has had a massive drop in quality since season 1.

Flash is the worst show out of the 4 DC CW shows currently.

In their mind, H.R. probably couldn't do much harm if he actually were a bad guy. Superman is a literal god who can melt you by staring at you.

there was a whole thing about Earth-2 Wells making a way to vet the other Earths Wells

You mean ...
-- how E2 Harrison Wells sent out a test to the multiverse to weed out possibles?
-- how they vetted out the possibles?
-- how E2 Wells DID NOT want H.R., but Cisco and Caitlin outvoted him?
-- and how in reality H.R. deceived and wormed his way into being "the replacement"?

Shut your mouth, pussycat!

That's some shit taste, son.