What concepts would you like to see IT Chapter II explore?

What concepts would you like to see IT Chapter II explore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MUH DICK

>some kid sitting at the computer playing with his dick
>his window is open and you can see something is getting inside
>kid notices a reflection and turns around
>suddenly sees pic related
>she just walks past him moving all sexy n shit and drops on the bed
>looks at him while he doesn't stop stroking
>she moves her legs apart and calls his name
>kid gets up and trips over his feet and lands exactly on top of her
>when he grabs her, her skin rips open and flesh and teeth are sucking him into her chest slowly eating him alive
>clown giggles intensifies as kid gargles blood
>horrified dad kicks door open and only finds limbs and blood inside

Wouldn't work. It's very picky and won't eat unless the meat is marinated in Fear. That's why not being afraid wards it off.

I'm rock solid atm

just change fear into horniness.

BOOM

900 Million on first weekend.

>tfw no qt clown gf

Swap that girl for the one in OP and we're diamonds

Perhaps the boy is horny and scared because he has conflicting emotions about what is happening and is extremely nervous

>female IT /ss/ little Georgie

hot

Maybe if "fear" is just a mythical/mystical way that It refers to Adrenaline because It doesn't understand human anatomy. And It could have been luring humans in with sex this whole time, but it's just a big, idiot evil entity that doesn't bother.

Feels bad.

What terrible fucking plot holy shit...King is such a faggot.
Its like the car that eats people book.

hnnnng

Would you float for her?

Is /ss/ the truest form of love?

my dick didn't know he needed this

>next day
>some nerdy kid with thick glasses is sitting during Lunch on the shitter reading a comicbook
>suddenly hears someone in the stall next to him
>sounds like female giggle
>giggle goes silent for a while and he continues reading thinking it was bullshit
>kid continues reading his comic while something creeps into his stall
>it starts to manifest but we can't see it because its from the kids perspective and the comic book blocks his vision
>suddenly he hears the giggle again but this time in front of him
>he puts the comic down and the clowns sexy perfect ass is bouncing in his face
>she turns around in one swift motion and looks at him like pic related
>the clown slowly kneels in front of him moving her hands all over her sexy body and on her knees she moves very close to the kids dick
>he is like frozen as she grabs onto him stroking him slowly while the giggling intensifies
>Clown starts to deepthroat him and he is close to cumming when his moans turn into horrific screams and a seizure
>the clown smiles and shows his bloody teeth for a second while sucking his blood out of his dick
>she sucks so hard that it seems like he ages 50 years in seconds

Do you think if you gave Pussywise a good enough dicking, she'd let you live? It feeds on fear, what about sexual energy? Pennywise said fear is like "salting the meat," is sexual energy like sugar? Would it give Pussywise a big butt that she's self-conscious about but just turns you on even more which feeds her more sexual energy which in a vicious cycle gives her an even harder time trying to slim down her figure?

Asking for a friend. Purely a literary analysis on Lovekafkianesque themes.

IT cinematic universe WHEN

2019 (September): IT II
2019 (January): IT, the TV series (5 seasons)
2020: It's IT! (Cartoon)
2021: IT III
2022: Team IT (8 movies in total)
2022: IT's Ballooons make me swoon
2024: alpha IT: origins (Reboot of the original IT)

Don't forget the Babadook crossover.

haha

>pussywise

> "I beat you so much, because I wanted to FUCK you, bevvy! I wanted to get the oven hot, and feel your soft, plump cunt..."

what did King mean by this?

trying to shock the reader by being as edgy and fucked as possible, or he's just a pedo

That would've been more faithful to the book than the dogshit in the actual movie

MY SIDES!

That she was a slut.

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

why do you keep posting this

This and king is basically Sup Forums Sup Forums the book.
Honestly though would 11 year olds gang bang each other in a sewer?
I remember all my friends at that time where fucking pee shy never mind fucking a girl.

Its pretty fucking funny though I only see this meme rare.

Not only that but she kept an abusive husband, bitch clearly likes being beaten then getting the cock
>it's been too long little girl

>tfw you will never have death by lexi belle snu snu

Holy crap I forgot based Perkins was in this.

>the next day
>at some religious kids home (like Rod and Todd from Flanders)
>kid is in his bedroom and his dad tells him to not touch himself when he turns off the lights and closes the door
>kid is closing his eyes and about to fall asleep but
>he suddenly feels something grabbing onto his little dick and he opens his eyes and sees pic related right in front of him
>the nightlight turns red and the clown moves his body all sexy, showing off his perfect curves
>the clown licks the kids face like a dog, covering his face in saliva and moving its body closer to him and kissing him all sexy
>she presses her hips against his hard prepubescent cock and rubs against him through the bedsheet faster and faster
>the clown giggles into his ear and tells him to give her the dick
>he moans but lol phimosis stops him from reaching full boner
>the clown doesn't give up and is covering him more and more in its saliva and he is about to drown in it, its all sticky and all over the place now
>the kid yells in pain because lol phimosis and the clown turns angry and reaches under the bedsheet
>we hear a loud scream
>suddenly cut, next morning, 2 detectives sitting in their Ford Crown in front of the house, its rainy
>black detective going through the file reading the details to his partner who puts sugar in his coffee
>"Damn Jimmy....it seems like it ripped off his Dickskin like a glove....completely..." while showing him the picture
>other detective spits out his coffee

Other of its type feeds off feeling other then fear. There is at least a thing out there that feeds on lust.

This is actually accurate, most people with histories of abuse either end up either getting abused or becoming an abuser.

Cannot feel sorry for hopeless women in film.
The professional ruined me for horror films.
Same as the taxi drive.
The real monsters are people, and the city is crawling with them.

"Smarting off"
Do americans really use this?

>What concepts would you like to see IT Chapter II explore?
Obviously more diversity. And the racism perpetuated on African Americans by the entire White race should be addressed. As well as the generalized homophobic nature of patriarchal society.

They do in 1980's PG-rated low-budget TV miniseries.

Isn there a scene in Salems Lot where the vampire says he will bite off the kids foreskin?

What if he had a fear of not being able to lose his virginity, So when she fucked him he no longer had that fear and is able to defeat her.

found it

Sauce on that?

I mentioned the idea of a female IT a couple months ago, but I doubt this is based on that

I love that tumblr is doing this, really makes them look daft when you know he brutally kills a gay man and used faggot as an insult.

what if my whole movie Idea is based on showing off as much skin as possible from the female clown and to cocktease the audience and feeding all kinds of fetishes to achieve more money than Avatar and Titanic and finally beat James Cameron?

Why are they molesting a boy in the left panel?

IT is female in the book

Who would you choose to play genderbent pennywise?

There was a picture of Beverly's actress wearing smeared clown makeup, but I didn't save it.

So King is basically a Sup Forumstard
I thought he was liberal/leftist

What the fuck is wrong with you? A female IT could literally never happen. You think a woman would be as crazy like that as a man? I mean it's literally the POINT of the story that it's a MAN being fucked up.

Establish cinematic universe with the Babadook and develop will-he-won't-he romance between the two monsters.

The majority of tumblr hates it.
Pennywise is bad gay representation/ associated with pedo shit.

The creature is canonically female.

It is already a female, you cum guzzling retard.

What if IT was playing in a black Ghetto in Philly and it hunts down crack slinging hoodlums, the niggers never figure out whats happening.

They actually never would.

It isnt a person its a manifest of some dumb shit or whatever.
Cocaine is a fucking hell of a drug.
Seriously though he justs manifests into whatever people can comprehend.
Its gay, the hills have eyes where scarier as ive meet some fucked up meth heads.

Literally the leprechaun did it.
So did the punisher.
Also IT feeds of fear...which must be why hes so skinny.
BA DUM TSS.

>pussywise

Your mom's beaver lmao

that would basically be Candyman

in case you didn't know I was spoofing the LOTF all girl movie SJW reaction

you know what I mean autismo

Sauce!

Wtf I love clowns now

>no female IT
CMON IT'S [CURRENT YEAR]

/SS/unday?

That's it. It can be used for so much shit posting. Thank you, user.

make a FLOATED edit with pennywise's hand on the side of her face etc.

whos the kid suppose to be?

trick r treat kid i think. Sam

deformed ghost boy from The Orphanage

I just want to see the fucking sewer gangbang scene. sheesh. It's been 30+ years.

Post more lewd clowns

wew

I think that could be legitimately good.

>when he gets that massive fucking hard-on from fighting a child
god Hisoka is the best clown

People tricked me into thinking this movie was good

You a pleb

OH

japanese pedowise for sure

I couldn't find any good pictures of Pennywise's hands, and I don't know what else goes into this meme other than the hand placement.

CLOWNED.COM

>ME TOO MEEEE TOOOO
-WOMEN

tfw we had some of that in BBitch

I can't wait for Brazzer's IT parody

Is this really so weird?
I had my first fuck when my age was in the single digits

How does that work with Georgie then? He seemed fairly calm reaching for his boat from the nice clown man. Then IT tore his fucking arm off and pulled him down. Also, why not an elaborate setup for Georgie? Was Georgie afraid of clowns? He sure didn't act like it.

Is that the hardcandy girl?

YOUR A SLUT AYAYA

AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA