Do you think Bendis is jealous of other peoples work...

Do you think Bendis is jealous of other peoples work? Like looking at the his writing and reinvention of characters it's seem kind of weird. It's like he hate when reinventions are successful but he had nothing to do with it.

>Venom Space Knight
>Fractions Hawkeye who tries to avoid killing but isn't against it, but he insists he's a killer.
>Trying to kill the Young Avengers Vision
>Guardians of the Galaxy nuff said.
>Old man Logan
>Destroying Asgard at the first chance

There's more but to me Bendis seems intent on trying to get all the toys and break them.

Would make sense. I think he see himself as the Geoff Johns of Marvel.

He is a Jew.

Bendis thinks he's a better writer than he is.

bump

I kind of liked Venom Space Knight, or at the very least the idea behind it. It's a damn shame all Venom's character development got undone in the end.

Geoff Johns is probably worse. Bendis plays passive agressive games. Johns directly contradicts other people's work when it goes against his teenaged fanfictions.

He wouldn't change shit if those franchises weren't in deep shit. GL was a dying brand before rebirth, Superman was mediocre before OYL, Hawkman was convulted shit before Johns' run.

Bendis must be salty as fuck that Mark Millar is literally a millionaire and Bendis himself only barely got a single TV series made from his stuff. And still has to slave away doing comics.

Will the madman try to actually replace 616 Peter with Miles permanently?

But Johns is actually good though.

He already did try to. According to Slott, at the last big "Marvel writers and editors get together and plan out the next year's stories" retreat, Bendis was pushing HARD for Peter Parker to die at the end of Civil War 2, but Slott pushed back and Bendis was deeply offended that the editors sided with Slott instead of Bendis.

Oh god, how far have we fallen that fucking Slott is our savior against the threat of Bendis?

He did try but Slott said no.

Be happy there's someone to stand up to Bendis. Most of writers there are drones who are there only for paycheck.

I fear that Bendis' next course of action is to move strings to HE can become the new writer for Spider-Man and have the power to off him after banishing Slott to the shadow realm, while he leaves Miles on the trusty hands of one of his drones.

You can already see how he's trying to spread Miles' appeal by putting him in as many comics as he can get away with.

I bet he did that to Nick Fury.
They made him the Unseen to get him out of the picture and have his Nigger Fury take his place.

Source?
This gets more exaggerated every time I see it. The original story was "Bendis used Peter as an "example" of a hero to kill, Slott didn't really care because he was aware enough to realise that even Bendis couldn't get away with that shit".

As bad as he can be Slott is really the lesser of many evils.

I heard that Bendis planned to have The Hulk replaced with a trans woman who remained in control when she Hulked out and would go around stomping transphobes. Source: My uncle works at Marvel.

Bendis doesn't give a shit about trannies or bisexuals or any of that. His "progressiveness" is limited to good, white-acting black people and good, monosexual gays.

>Seriously trying to fact-check a shitpost

But Johns is actually good. He made GL relevant let's not kid ourselves. DC Cosmic was dead before he came on to the scene.

bendis making plans?

>while he leaves Miles on the trusty hands of one of his drones
Not gonna happen. He wouldn't allow someone to take 100% control of one of his pets.

People complain a lot about Slott but I did enjoy his early work and he really seems to be a huge Spidey fan. He's just been on the book to long and I really want to hear a new voice. I will say I'm not hating clone conspiracy so that's nice

>citation needed

This story gets bigger and less believable every time you tell it.

I don't think it's as much jealousy as it is ego. He's been The Guy at Marvel since at least 2004 when he was given Disassembled. He likely believes himself infallible and justified to write any character that develops even an iota of popularity.

>If these characters were able to get popular with nobodys writing them, imagine what I, Brian Michael Bendis, could do with them!

>single TV series
user, no, it was a series streamed on PSN. He'd been trying for like 10 years to get Powers on TV and in the end that's the best he could do.

this. also, stan lee fucked jack kirby's wife.

Geoff Johns can actually write a decent team book

I'd put money on it. He's so petty in interactions with his fans, with critics and the occasional spat with a fellow comics professional that I don't buy his high-minded talk as his actual personality in the slightest.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Ultimates 2 has the art it does.

This