How many mosques does your state have?

How many mosques does your state have?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160906155742/http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-mosque-new-hampshire/
youtube.com/watch?v=rjmKKRRODeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brb moving to montana

I'll let you guys know if they have internet there

too many.

spelled "maine" wrong

>Main

>TEXAS

why caps tho?

everthing is bigger in TEXAS

Mine has 5 and the only sizable one has had $1.5 million sunk into it and is still a shithole after 18 years.

web.archive.org/web/20160906155742/http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-mosque-new-hampshire/

Wtf i love vermont now

needs to be adjusted for population size t.b.h.

Don't worry they don't.

>Muslims are one percent of the population in 2015
>all these mosques

I have a hard time believing this is true. I've never seen one in my life.

Looks comfy

Iowa: repin' the oldest still standing mosque in North America

Fite me

>1.2% of my state is muslim
>139 mosques

Not enough

Jesus fuck! Texas!

TEXAS YES

that city is all montana has going for them

Georgia
>95

Nooooooo and people are protesting another being built here. The Muslims want to put it right in front of a residential neighborhood.

>1% of 330 million
>3.3 million mudslims

302??? THREE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWO???

>41
>check city
>8

Feels good to be 92% white

>Vermont - 1

Bernie Sanders house doesn't count

They're everywhere in NJ. There's a mosque in the next neighborhood from me.

FUCK IM FROM CALIFORNIA WHAT IS THIS SHIT

>literally mosques all around you
>you type on Sup Forums to "fight Islam"
>you could be vandalizing mosques and making headlines

Does it matter?

You guys would rather have 500 fags than 20 muslims/blacks

I hope texas gets more mosques and churches to drive out the homos

Nuke metro atlanta and GA is a pretty good state. fuck that mcmansion ridded hellhole

I feel like you're being a shill with this post but I bet there are some Texans that retarded.

I'm not I am being 100% serious tell me why my opinion is wrong

>hurr gays are somehow bad because muh feels
virgins like you should be happy theres less competition

Sorry I don't care about meaningless sex

SAEM

>t.muslim

I'm a christian

>tfw you realise cuckoldry has to be bigger in Texas because everything is bigger in Texas

yes of course, Jesus is a prophet too just like Muhammad pbuh.

no

3 too many

>The 2 most cucked liberal states have the most mosques

oh taqiyya. You don't want to be exposed on this evil islamophobic board. I understand. as salamu alaykum brother

no

That map is wrong. Mine has 1, not 3. I would know. I live here and have looked it up on the local level.

Texas has a very large population. That's like one mosque for every thousand slimes, or one hundred thousand regular people

People from Texas have trouble reading.

>States with most residents also have the most mosques
Shocking.
That is a useless map if I've ever seen one. Make that mosque per 100k residents or at least mosques per area if you want that to say anything at all.

Fuck this shit, I knew I should have moved to New Hampshire

Double digit cuked tier

>tfw 41
I honestly expected more

shia muslims maybe, but any large group of muslims settling at once is just trouble.

>Vermont - 1

Based

200 and I don't even care. The Muslims in Chicago are damned good neighbors. They watch their kids, the old ladies write down strange license plates, they've a good eye for undesirables, they keep their sidewalks clean, and they keep their medieval death cult in the privacy of their own homes.

Way too many. Fuck Dearborn.

nonsense, I've yet to see a single doon cune, let alone a mosque, in this best state

>8 and it's still too many

Why do they find the need to go into every state?

too fucking many

525. It's probably not too bad per capita, but still too many.

This is reassuring. After the Nice attacks I wanted to go full demolition derby in the parking lot of a mosque but then I remembered two wrongs don't make a right :^)

Colorado sure does have a lot of brown people I've noticed. An unfair advantage when it comes to the weight ratio how they always are #1 most fit.

None.

The ones in Idaho you should worry about. Ain't nobody got any business there, they are there souly to hide out.

REMOVE MOSQUE

One per 100,000. I'd say you're alright. I ain't about that anti Cali circle jerk.

>Texas
>302

What the absolute fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=rjmKKRRODeE

Why is Best Virginia surrounded by cucks?

America please explain.

They don't know where else to go, all they know of glorious USA is Texas and New York.

Source : Borat (2006)

As with ANY data map, more population means more thing of any given thing.

For example: California is the largest civilian firearm market by volume in the entire world. But, as a percentage of Californians, it's amongst one of the lowest gun owning states.

>Vermont 1

DC attracts all the shit from both sides of the country

but WV is still the Baghdad of the US

Fairfax Virginia is the hometown of every single Muslim I know. That said they all are born and raised in America and are pretty good people, not a big chance of them going boom anytime soon.

>Vermont
>1
Nice.

God damn it Commiefornia, every time.

Texan here

mosques are everywhere

Why are you such an antagonizer? I keep running into you.

>Fairfax Virginia is the hometown of every single Muslim I know.

As someone who lives in Rockville Maryland, this is true. Not in that I know only Muslims that were born from there, but that so many of them come from fucking Fairfax. My Mom siad she felt uncomfortable being in Fairfax.

Montana is BASED. Can't wait to move back.

Alex jones never said anything about that. I wonder why hmmmmm

I got to drive a truck down a similar landscape recently. Was almost too much fun.

>Florida

> Freedom of Religion
Lol

ITT people not realizing just how huge their states population is. Idaho and Colorado should be complaining. Not California and Florida ffs.

10 or 15 in our whole country. Still too many.

How about you America?

Nobody cares about your faggy country. Only reason is some of us are old enough to remember a good Brazil and they spoke your language. Just die already.

american mad because they are being invaded by muslims

have fun with your terorrist attacks

>60%

>tiny homogeneous country blocked by Spain
>giant diverse nation with population in hundred-millions
k

North Dakota reportan

You drilling for oil, son?

I live there, that's missoula, it's little portland.

and that is why i love my white country.

I can go days in my town center without spotting a nigger. Can you?

Pro tip, i don't live in a bumfuck town middle of nowhere, i live in the third biggest city of my country

>Texas
>Where they hate Muslims
>Where Muslims literally got shot for showing up to a Mohammed rally and trying to get violent with Texans
>third most mosques

Wat

>Vermont
>1
That can't be correct. Go to Burlington and you'll see nothing but Sudanese, Somali, and Yemeni refugees. There's no way there's only one mosque in that entire state.

Second most populated state.

>read New Hampshire as having negative five
>got really excited for half a second

Nope. I got cozy wage slave job. Oil is dangerous man's game.

Yup, same here in NC. strange.

All you people hassling TX, and I'm not even from there, need to look at a mosques per capita map.

I'm in PA, but all that shit's out east. We don't have very much of it at all in Pittsburgh.