Starting Friday at 6 AM...

Starting Friday at 6 AM, Cartoon Network yet again screws up their scheduling by airing every single episode of TTG for three days straight.

Let's discuss this horrible decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A
youtube.com/watch?v=mg9uoX3cYnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know what I'm not watching this weekend.

Their first mistake was making the show

The kids and fetishists will watch.

Any particular reason why?

>show reruns of the same show for 3 days instead of airing a new regular show thanksgiving special

I actually like this show.
It's different from the original teen titans completely,but the self conscious and satirical comedy is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A

shill please

The true mistake was giving it such a long run time. Reminds me of having limited access to cable as a child and only finding hours of Scooby Doo marathons.

According to the abortions who don't know how to stop smashing their faces against their phone cameras, kids like it. I mean they really, really like it. Everything else gets put on the back burner because it seems to be more popular with adults more so than children.

Why complain? There isn't going to be anything left on Cartoon Network that's any good after Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball end.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

If I'm stuck between the choice of walking through a long hallway full of sharp glass shards or watching a 28 hour marathon of TTG, I'm taking the the hallway.

Too bad, you're getting the TTG marathon instead.

Take the time to reflect on your life.

>28 hour marathon
I think it's 45

You seem upset user. It's a shame TV only have 1 channel

I mean kids and adults really like TTG.

it's only teenagers and low 20 somethings that don't like it because you're going through this "Fuck immaturity" phase.

TTG is funny, easy to watch shit

>lolrandumb disgusting humor
>one dimensional assholes for characters
>flashy obnoxious color palettes
>characters constantly yelling

>easy to watch
>funny

Only kids below the age of 10 find this amusing, anyone over the age of 14 actually liking this show is an autistic moron.

If it's a guilty pleasure, that's okay, everyone has opinions and all. But people who claim that this show is "good" really is a retard and deserves to have their opinion trashed.

Yeah, it's also a shame that every user on Sup Forums is only allowed to watch television Clockwork Orange-style; that's the only way I can justify people bitching this hard about something they're not obligated to watch.

I kind of want to torture someone Clockwork Orange style. Just turn on a Johnny Test rerun marathon and watch them squirm helplessly.

You must like Stephen Universe

>FXX is doing a marathon of every Simpsons episode
>CN is doing a marathon of every Titans episode
>Disney XD is doing a marathon of every dubbed Pokemon episode

This is a weird trend and I don't know how I feel about it.

haloe le hean

Who wants to bet during this time the commercials will be TTG centered too? Every second of the day, TTG.

Yea, during the credits of most shows they'll play a musical excerpt, usually the obnoxious SERIOUS SONG one, over on the side of the show. The whole song. I'm sure during the credits they'll play songs of the show too. Then during commercials, they'll air some shorts. Not to mention they'll probably still air songs of the show during breaks too because they do on a normal day often.

Marathons are easy as shit to run and make the perfect background noise for when you're hanging out with relatives for the holidays.

The only thing weird about this is how CN is doing three days of this shit and not just one and the fact the three day marathon is AFTER Thanksgiving and not during it.

>This is a weird trend
This has been done for years, it's not a trend that's just what media owners do all the time.

This show cannot be this popular can it?
Legit, dudes, there's no way, right?
NO ONE LIKES THIS SHOW
WHO IS WATCHING IT?
Not a fucking Neilson Family, that's for fucking sure! My 5 year old nephew watches this shit when he's bored/it's on reruns. But who tunes in for this shit on the regular?!

WHO!?

You.

It's your NEW FAVOURITE SHOW.

>My 5 year old nephew watches this shit when he's bored/it's on reruns.
You just answered your own question. It's on Cartoon Network so much that when someone's bored it's gonna be on there most of the time. It's called oversaturation.

It's like having a bag full of different colored marbles but most them are yellow. You're gonna be fishing out the yellow ones most of the time, even though you wanted blue.

When TTG is the only thing on most of the time, of course it's going to have higher ratings.

Oh shut up. People have the right to calla dumb decision dumb, & no one here even said they're gonna watch the whole thing.

>Disney XD is doing a marathon of every dubbed Pokemon episode
That would take over a week!

You mean the one that aired three years ago? There is no new special.

Actually, at 937 episodes, it would take 468 1/2 hours, or 19 1/2 days.

>only finding Scooby Doo marathons
That sparked a long dead rage I forgot al about. A nostalgic anger
Fuck that was a lame time to pay for tv

They promote this dumb shit at the start of every commercial break. It's THE FIRST thing EVERY TIME.

Well, nerds on the internet are angry about it, so they must be doing something right. I should know, I base every decision I make on how mad it makes people I hate, and it always works out.

Don't forget next Saturday too.

this is true, im seeing it now
>when can we watch our show?
>when teen titans go is over
>ok no-no worries!
how did they manage to make the commercial as cringeworthy as the show

>not talking about the commercial break that aired that same commercial over and over
Couldn't believe my fucking eyes. By the 4th time I realized it wasn't a mistake. I think it played 6 times.

Fucking called it. In the thread talking about how there's no TTG today because of the movies, I said TTG would play at the end of the movies. It's happening, fucking shocker. "Now here's a song from Teen Titans Go!". So fucking predictable.

>everyone look at me, I predicted water flowing

25 years old here. I LOVE this show (not ironically). Legit, no bait intended, just my sincere opinion. I think is good.

A question: if it wasn't so overused by CN, you would still hate it?.

>A question: if it wasn't so overused by CN, you would still hate it?.

If it wasn't spammed so much I would just roll my eyes when it is on and switch to an another channel to pass time until the show I wanted to watch is on, nothing more.

I wouldn't. In fact if the schedule wasn't 1/2 TTG, Gumball I wouldn't mind it at all.

The timeslots are at the wonkiest of imbalances. I used to long for cable because when I did see it, there wasn't more than 2 hours of the same thing on at any given time unless it was a movie. Now it feels like you'd be better off buying/torrenting the entire series and putting it on nonstop play. At least then you wouldn't get commercials every 5 minutes. I don't mind marathons when it's in the spirit of the time. But when every day is a marathon? No thank you. Absence makes the heart grow stronger.

Yes, it has the kind of humor that makes me want to kill anyone who has.

Watch those edges kid you'll cut yourself. You do realize this is for children, right? Children have that kind of humor. Cartoon Network is a channel for kids. It's like expecting philosophy and British drama when PBS Kids is on vs normal wttw.

I love TTG, and I love the fact it's killing Steven faggotverse

You think you're fucking clever using the "b-but it's a kids show!" argument? Guess what? You're not.

I'd take Steven Jewniverse over that poorly made tripe every day of the week

I'm not being edgy, it's one of the few things that makes me really pissed. I know kids have it, and I'm not going to hate them, they're kids, but anyone over say 15 who finds it funny, repeats those jokes, and have jokes of their own in the same style make me really hate them. It's the most grating kind of humor.

Too bad we're talking about a weekend.

>Defending TTG
>Using the "it's for kids!11one!!!" argument

>Being a contrarian faggot
>Not knowing about this shit on a fucking comic board

I'm not sure which one of you is worse.

>Defending TTG
No I'm saying that user is over-reacting to something doing its job. You put a show on TV, it pumps views like a tire pump does air. It's obviously doing something right. However, the wrong thing to do is to over saturate the entire channel with it. Even if I loved a show, I wouldn't want to watch it 3 days straight and nothing else.

>something doing its job
It can be episodic without anything heavy if it wants, and I don't care if it wants to be fun, but how it's executed is the most grating way imaginable. I don't care that the show isn't like the old one, the humor is just fucking obnoxious as hell. By doing its job it doesn't have to be this obnoxious and horrible, but it does.

They complained even after the first few episodes so there wasn't even time to use that excuse.

The commercials for this are scary
>Billy can we watch our shows now?
>when TTG is over
>but Billy TTG is never over!
Its your new favorite show whether you like it or not

>>This is a weird trend
>This has been done for years, it's not a trend that's just what media owners do all the time.
I still remember those June Bugs marathon. I like Bugs Bunny but damn if those marathons didn't piss me the fuck off. Dont know how many episodes played but there were enough to only play the same epiosde twice. I always used or channel when the others had something I didn't like so if Nick amd Disney had bad stuff on I was screwed.

Oh no, a television network is running a 72 hour marathon. Guess I'll go on Sup Forums and bitch non-stop about cartoons I don't even watch like I was already doing anyway.

I agree with you. I can honestly say I only enjoyed (and I use that word loosely) 2 episodes and that's only because the humor focus didn't revolve around the main cast.

When Teen Titans Go is showing on Cartoon Network 75% of the time already, and for 3 days straight it'll now be 100%, how do you expect people to not fucking talk about it?

The mom and dad act like broken people.

youtube.com/watch?v=mg9uoX3cYnE
Why don't they just air this during a commercial break or a show's credits and not bother with making everyone with a brain get pissy.

it doesn't matter if it's good

showing only one show three days straight is fucking stupid

>say teen titans go is an entirely different show from original teen titans
>use the same voice actors as the original show, use art from the original show, redub scenes from the original show, and eventually make an episode comparing the new show to the old one

I FUCKING TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU CN SCHEDULE user. I SAID THEY'D AIR AN ACTUAL EPISODE OF TEEN TITANS GO TODAY AT THE END OF A MOVIE FOR TIME FILLER, AND THEY'RE DOING IT. IT'S NOT A COMMERCIAL-TIME CLIP OR A CREDITS CLIP, THEY'RE AIRING THE SHRIMP AND PRIME RIBS EPISODE.

TEEN TITANS GO WAS THE ONLY SHOW TO AIR TODAY. I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Now for the 3 fucking days.

Of all the saddest phrases, in word and pen, the saddest is surely 'user was right again'.

Let's hope Pan finally has a moment of realization watching it

Make each ad 19 seconds each with 5 seconds announcement time and you got gold. How do I get CN to pay me for this idea?

What do you really expect from this board.

Way to cherrypick.

>original ended around 60-80 episodes and lasted 4 years meaning it will take about 1 and a half days to finish
>Go has around 160-170 episodes and has been greenlighted for a new one already at about 2 days and 2017is around the corner. It will probably get greenlighted again
>Go will out live the original

Admit it, you all are going to watch it regardless.

Nope, luckily I won't be tempted to turn on the TV for any reason since I'll be gone this weekend to do other things.

That's not to say if I was home I'd turn it to CN for ANY reason whatsoever though. Not until next Thursday, and then who knows how long it'll be until I watch the network again.

I'll definitely be watching parts of it, but I also have some work to do, errands to run, perhaps a fun to buy.