Hollywood is not gonna bend over backwards to please chinese consu-

>hollywood is not gonna bend over backwards to please chinese consu-
pic related, Daniel Wu is gonna be Lara Croft's love interest in the new tomb raider movie coming out in 2018. I hope you guys are excited as I am to see more white heroines have asian love interests in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/09/anna-chlumskys-best-emmys-reaction-gifs.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4725366/Kate-Hudson-steps-lunch-beau-Danny-Fujikawa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a tomb raider movie

He was pretty based as the villain in New Police Story so I'm fine

Also obligatory
>Alicia vikander
>white

I rather see more Asians than this tide of "diverse" blacks that is being shoved into every media.

China and the Jews are working together.

No one believes your bullshit op.

He's cool but the movie already looks shitty

he's also based in that kung fu show he does

he yellowed a qt black girl

>tfw its so forgettable i already forgot the name

he has paid his dues in Hollywood from Blade to Warcraft to his own AMC TV show

man that movie is classic

me too atleast asians can hold their own instead of the obligatory smart nigger who in real life can barely read

So is his new love interest going to be white in Into The Badlands now that his nigress waifu is dead?

i seriously did forget. But I remember all the characters!

Butterfly girl. Evil Brain cancer fella. The sexy dominatrix. Twas a good action show.

Does it bother Asian men to know that even if you have children with a white woman your half-Asian daughters will still end up preferring White men?

anything over blacks

Into the badlands

Your AMWF daughters will have Asian last names. They will identify racially and culturally as Asian. But they will still end up dating White men.

Chinese are jews of Asia.

Does it bother white men to know that their children become Elliott Rogers or Mayli from Facial Abuse?

Racemixing is not the answer friends

(((white)))

jewish if i ever saw one

Even Elliot's sister refused to date Asian men.

it's only fair, I'm not gonna be angry about who my children date and marry like some angry cuck.

HOLY SHIT at this one dude obssessed with /r/hapas living in his own little fantasy posting literal nobody celebs meanwhile the biggest names in Hollywood are with Asian / AMWF Hapa men.

For example, Anna Chlumsky was nominated for an Emmy last night and she went viral yesterday.
vulture.com/2017/09/anna-chlumskys-best-emmys-reaction-gifs.html

Anna and her Chinese / Asian husband

>ugly, manlet, with bad eyesight and likely balding
But sure, she chose him because of his superior genes not because of his social status and money
The answer is always make a lot a money so you can choose whatever woman you want, good looking middle-class girls don't give a fuck about looks and only want money so they don't have to work for the rest of their lives.

And their AMWF hapa daughters will end up dating White men as all hapa women do

Pic related

Kate Hudson and her AMWF Hapa boyfriend
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4725366/Kate-Hudson-steps-lunch-beau-Danny-Fujikawa.html

this basically, she is definitely taking BBC on the side

AYYYYYY

Hapa women + White men

Mariah Carey left her billionaire Aussie white husband for an Asian guy - Bryan Tanaka

(((greenberg)))

it keeps happening

>Mariah Carey left her billionaire Aussie white husband for an Asian guy - Bryan Tanaka

AMWF hapa girl who is only attracted to White men

>AMWF hapa girl who is only attracted to White men
And her sister

The hottest 'young' actress today (who you last saw in Death Note) - Margaret Qualley is dating Cary Fukunaga

>advertising how wonderful and attractive AMWF children are
poor user not realizing he's cucking himself

>The hottest 'young' actress today (who you last saw in Death Note) - Margaret Qualley is dating Cary Fukunaga

The obessesed user should be embarassed naming all these nobodies while I am naming the BIGGEST CELEBS in the US with Asian men

She's old and busted though, her husband literally dodged a bullet there.

It's ok though because they always date White men

I'm just happy for Daniel Wu. I've watched a lot of his films. Always thought he was a good actor.

iCarly with her Asian boyfriend

WMAF hapa girls prefer White men too

Fukunaga is handsome, a great director and also a pleasant person according to some interviews.
It's still weird for a 22 years old girl to date a 40 years old man.

I don't mind it, he's hot.

>iCarly with her Asian boyfriend

Yumi Lambert, one of the most popular up and coming high fashion models, is a WMAF hapa

Is she adventuring in an asian location? The it makes sense bigot.

>>iCarly with her Asian boyfriend

Can these user name some celebrities we have actually know? It is getting embarassing now ...

>Literal who
>After she dated a 7'5 gigga nigga basketball american

She's aight. But why would anyone give a fuck anyways. Asians are honorary Aryans if they're immigrants. Its only the native Japanese and Chinese that are culturally and psychologically fucked.

With her White (French) Boyfriend

Avril Lavrigne dated an Asian guy and her sister is married to an Asian guy

the guy is telling everyone in the thread that AMWF make the most attractive children.
I can't complain when I agree with him lol. asian guys need to impregnate more white women.

>Avril Lavrigne dated an Asian guy and her sister is married to an Asian guy

Another AMWF hapa girl with her White boyfriend

Charli XCX is (or was) dating an AMWF Hapa named Huck Kwong

>Charli XCX is (or was) dating an AMWF Hapa named Huck Kwong

This is Huck Kwong (Chinese father and White mother)

Why do AMWF hapa girls refuse to date Asian men??? Their Asian fathers must be so hurt....

What's going on guys?

I can't tell if this is one guy trying to meme asian/white as the master race or two guys trading shit posts about asian men RICING white women and white men BLEACHING asian women.

Explain?

Gemma Ward with her Asian hapa kid and the baby Daddy

>Gemma Ward with her Asian hapa kid and the baby Daddy

Can the obssessed user post some people we have actually heard of please?

I don't know, he's pretty good at fighting in Into the Badlands so maybe that's one thing that'll be good about this movie?

>gone from white women to amwf women
lmao, what is this guy trying to prove? that AMWF couples and children are so numerous that he has to attack their children now?

Hapa model and host of Asia's Top Model with her White husband

Katrina Bowden (see pic) is married to an half-Asian guy

whoops I didn't know this was a thread for insecure chinks to dump their asian masculinity folder

carry on

>Katrina Bowden (see pic) is married to an half-Asian guy

Jesus it is getting embarrassing now with these nobodies this obssessed user is posting. I can literally go on forever with actual REAL western Celebrity females with Asian men.

You just better stop before I embarass you more.

I thought that was Chaox

We should have more asian and white pairings so we can have 3D anime girls

Posting AMWF hapa girls and their White boyfriends is not "attacking" anyone

Lorde and her Asian boyfriend

>Lorde and her Asian boyfriend
OPPPS, he stopped posting Z-List celebs now and now posting random nobodies.

I wish it wasn't. Sup Forums never talks about chinese actors that they should probably know.

That's the second brazilian you have posted, I think.

Aceita que dói menos, querido.

>Lorde

They are forming the Eurasian master race

I honestly think the asian dude could do better. Lorde is super gross

>Lara Croft

>Cast a Chestlet

Cast a nigger as the love interest for all I care. No way I'm watching this anyway.

With 'It" in the news now, here is Olivia Hussey who was in the "It" miniseries with Tim Curry.

"In 1980 Hussey married Japanese musician Akira Fuse in two ceremonies, one at home in Los Angeles and a second, an Indian wedding, in Miami. She gave birth to her son Max in 1983."

>HT_lorde

more like HRT lorde

WHERE ARE HER TITS

WHY IS SHE DOING SIDE BOOB POSE WITH NO FUCKING BOOBS

>"In 1980 Hussey married Japanese musician Akira Fuse in two ceremonies, one at home in Los Angeles and a second, an Indian wedding, in Miami. She gave birth to her son Max in 1983."

Akira Fuse and Olivia

>be rich jew
>marry some ugly chick

why doe?

Ronda Rousey with her Asian boyfriend

>Ronda Rousey with her Asian boyfriend

Damn. I'm glad I wasn't born Asian/HAPA to be honest. I mean I'm half black and I don't have nearly as many weird hang ups about race mixing shit. I just like thick mixed girls a lot.

It would have better if he was fucking a 25 yr old Courtney Love but at least you know her name instead of these nobodies this user is posting.

>the white and yellow jews working together
God help us all

looks like MEW

woah, didn't know she was dating an asian guy.
there needs to be more fit chicks in the world

>It would have better if he was fucking a 25 yr old Courtney Love but at least you know her name instead of these nobodies this user is posting.
This is actor from Riverdale

>>It would have better if he was fucking a 25 yr old Courtney Love but at least you know her name instead of these nobodies this user is posting.
They showed up together for his Netflix premiere.

What a strange time to be alive.

Raised by hollywood in their prime, now as Im learning how to be an adult hollywood is having a crisis and getting in bed with chinks.

Im not even white. But all my heroes were. and now theyre being bumped out by asians. Really activates the almonds in a melancholic way

She definitely isnt A-List famous but if you have been here on Sup Forums, you must know who this is since the pedo user spams here. All her boyfriends have been Asian/half-Asian.

autists on Sup Forums are obsessing over race and ethnicity? impossible

>All her boyfriends have been Asian/half-Asian.

Asians are good role models for blacks to aspire to.

Here is Stacy Keibler - WWE Diva, Dancing With the Stars and George Clooney's ex-girlfriend. She is married to an Asian guy.