Peter the underage b&

Do you think he's shitposting on this site as we speak??? He is a nerd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX8MOSAkLsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nerd
Probably not, considering he couldn't even remember the name of the AT-AT walkers.

I think they did that since casual audiences might not remember. Plus he was in the midst of a really intense battle do he might be jamming his thoughts. When ant man knocked him down, he kinda attacked tony when tony just wanted to see if he was ok. He's probably an anxious teen

They're never referred to by name in the movie

This is a fair point, and he's young so maybe he's not taken the time to read the books/comics/bathroom scrawlings about it

Better question. WHEN WILL WE FINALLY GET THE SPIDER-BUGGY IN MOVIE FORMAT?!?

Spiderman memes are gold

He is 20 apparently
Maguire was 27 and Garfield was 29 when their spidey movies came out
Glad to see someone closer to Parker's actual age.

He's our guy though

And from his dialogue he's not entirely sure if the other guys are even familiar with Star Wars. If he has to ask if they remember the movie, he wouldn't refer to the specific name of a type of vehicle that isn't even said in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=PX8MOSAkLsI

>Parker
and in the best time of the comic, highschool, so excited to see him dealing with bullying, cyberbullying, bodyshaming, metal detectors, guns, drugs, teenage pregnancy, etc. you know... highschool is actually nothing like the 60s comics, but hey all the stupid people so excited to see a teenage spiderman must be in heaven right now.

btw i love the webshooters, just the kind of dumb toy you easily can sell to retarded kids, im gonna try and guess but im pretty sure it glows in the dark and make sounds

yeah... because he lives in afucking cave. stop making sense to stupid dialogue from a 250million cartoon. u really are trying too hard, I feel sorry 4 u. must be lonely.

>tfw you will never fuck Tom's qt boipussy

Haha ghey fambroni

>Probably not, considering he couldn't even remember the name of the AT-AT walkers.

Peter's a nerd, not a geek. There's a big difference.

To add to this, Peter's probably use to interacting with people his own age who've never seen the OT. He put it in the way he did because it was the only way he knew how to put it. Like a patrician dumbing it down for a pleb. It was the safest rout.

Holy shit you fucking retards, it's a throwaway line from a dumb blockbuster script that's meant to reinforce the fact that there's a huge age gap between him and the rest of the team. Why is this discussion even happening. The line only exists for him to the deliver the "really old movie" bit, otherwise there would be no point at all for it to exist. He's not SUPPOSED to say the name of the fucking things.

Is it the mcu threads that draw in the newfags or was Sup Forums almost always this dumb?

/fucking this.

I'd do Tom Holland. In public. With my grandma watching, I don't even give a damn.

Nerds are smart, user

It pains me that people still don't know the difference between nerd and geek

Peter is a tech nerd, not a pop culture nerd. Nigga didn't even have a DVD player til he found one in the trash. Probably why he don't got any friends, niggas going on about Game of Thrones and he pops in to say some shit about diodes or cathode rays. Maybe some day he manages to catch Raiders on TV and goes into school all hype thinking he just found the hottest new shit but everyone in his class is just staring at this fucker who ain't not even caught up to the goddamn century he was born in.

Peter canonicly hates Star Wars

>Maybe some day he manages to catch Raiders on TV and goes into school all hype thinking he just found the hottest new shit

I wouldn't go that far. Peter should be able to tell that it's an older movie based on how dated it looks. Even without cable he aught to see advertisements for newer movies and get an idea on what the modern standard looks like. If he brought it up to his classmates, they'd probably not know what he's talking about because none of them have ever even seen the original Indiana Jones films. And then he'd get ostracized anyway.

Goddamnit guys.

Peter just assumes they're fucking normalfags and didn't think they'd know what the fuck he was nerrding out about unless he called them "the walker things" or whatever the line was in the movie.

This is like the retarded "OH MY GOD HE USED BING" shit you all focused on from the first Amazing Spider-Man. Peter's a nerd, not a neckbeard, he doesn't care about his internet search engine and realizes that other people might not be into Star Wars the way he is.

I could see him thinking it's an old obscure hidden gem and thinking that he's telling them about a great movie none of them have heard of, whereas the kids have heard of Indiana Jones and know enough about it that someone acting like it's hot shit instead of old and busted would cause them to push him away.

Yeah that's what I meant. They won't include the exact specifications j these things for both the character's sake abd for the sake of movie goers