Holy shit why didn't you all tell me about this movie?

Holy shit why didn't you all tell me about this movie?

Its glorious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfBSncUspBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mankind last hope is a nigger

no

>critically acclaimed plebbait thats been out for a decade and on every pleb babbies top X list
>why didn't you all tell me about this movie
have u seen fight club my dude

yall gonna need spaceships and computers in the future yall need us

Jeez, you guys really are racist huh?

All plebs must hang.

>watching it in 2005
wow what a horrifying dystopia

>watching it in current year
this is a good documentary

like if u agree

this movie is one of the best i've seen. it had me in awe.

why?

that movie is a classic. definitely Top 10 for me

Why do people like this movie so much? It definitely had some interesting themes but honestly I just found it kinda boring. What's the appeal here?

the technical aspects of the last act mainly

Great world building, great script, great performances, great cinematography, great blocking, great sound design, great thematic narrative, everything, the execution of basically every single filmmaking element is spot on.
It's a true experience

I hope you're joking.

Maybe you should try not watching movies on your netbook

This. It's a pretty accurate portrayal London in a couple of decades. Way ahead of it's time.

>Deus Ex car on fire comes careening down hill
>Juilianne Moore is the only one who gets got in the ambush
>Clive Owen not obliterated in the building standoff
>sending a woman alone in the middle of the ocean in a rowboat with no supplies

great action direction, some of the best out there. great acting, aesthetic, and pacing as well

shit taste detected

We only shitpost and meme here, not discuss quality films.

Who else is going to be KANG?

This is London right now.

>quality films
Where?
>muh longtake

Humans not being able to reproduce is utopian. Only inbred Brits could fuck that up.

Isn't it though? I'm not embarrassed to admit I shed a year when the movie ended.

Children of Men, it's in the OP

You're stupid.

How was the car scene, the only person who had the answer getting killed scene, the carrying an infant through explosions scene, or sending someone to sea in a plywood bucket scene not dumb?

a strong showing of hard sci-fi for sure

>How was the car scene, the only person who had the answer getting killed
Don't see a problem with that, she was right there on the passenger seat closest to the attackers, why should she be invulnerable.
>the carrying an infant through explosions scene
It's not like they are carrying the baby there because they are bored, they are literally trying to survive user, there is no other option
>sending someone to sea in a plywood bucket scene
Again, trying to survive by any means possible as quick as possible. What should they do, wait for a millionaire yacht to come by?

>car is lit up all over
>only one bullet hits the one character with all the answers in a convenient spot
>survival by any means possible
Here, take this raft, try not to get swamped by the swells 10 feet off the pier. Truly, it is kino, thank you for opening my eyes.

Haven't seen the movie in a while but wasn't she going towards and actual ship in the little raft? The raft was only meant to get her there, not all the way to Greenland or wherever she was going at the end.

It's a Nativity story. A Christmas movie.

bro u stink

>Deus Ex car on fire comes careening down hill
>Juilianne Moore is the only one who gets got in the ambush
You must be profoundly retarded, as this was literally explained in exposition as to why it happened

>a couple decades

>That blatant propaganda
It's a crisis you dipshit.

Yeah that's why they threw out all the food and water given to them when coming in.

>dicklets capable of saving the human race
yeah that's why we out here breeding your girls

Are you retarded?

Not an argument.

You are. Because you are replying to it. Now you're going to derail an entire thread and ruin it for everyone else because you're trying to prove a troll wrong.

FUCKING STOP IT

most of us just hate people in general. niggers, kikes, spics, honkeys, chinks, and shit skins are all the same.

>my cocaine

To be fair that's Paris

As to why 1 bullet finds its mark in 1 person after 6 dozen or so connect with the vehicle?

Neither is taking images of a streetcamp or demonstration out of context, you literal white nigger

Is it a streetcamp or a demonstration?

How did they know?

probably because there was only one shot fired that whole scene you numbnuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=QfBSncUspBk

>ywn be a refugee who makes it to Germany/Sweden and are basically allowed to do whatever you want without being punished

Living the life

Yes you fucking retard, the burning car was to stop them for the ambush (I don't think you know what deus ex means) but the people attacking were clearly not trained marksmen, they were shooting at a moving target from a decent distance and only the guy who got close managed to score a decent hit
Real life isn't like your video games where the bullets aim-assist to the target, if you don't know how to aim you aren't going to hit shit
Furthermore you see stories all the time about 'if the bullet/other impaling object were half an inch to the left you'd be dead' type shit, it's random chance, likewise when a soldier in an armored vehicle gets nicked in the thigh by a stray piece of shrapnel and bleeds out in a minute flat, it just happens sometimes, it's just chance, in the movie they got lucky

Holy, shit, what the hell was I remembering then? I remember there being Clive Owen, car, lots of gunfire. Fuck, alright, I guess that's every one of his movies then.

>immediately brings up video games
Nice projection.

Because people have been warning about what would happen for decades and decades. And nobody listened. It was easier to look at the other side, call them racist and hope everything would end up well and we'd live in the promised multicultural paradise.

But they were right

I love that a white guy wrote this.

And I love that this guy took the bait.

I didn't see the big deal, I thought it was pretty boring desu

>more plain baseless propaganda
Fucking retarded

>the chad migrant vs the virgin basement dweller

bitch you got stomped

Nice dubsatantrips Paul Allen

fucking first post is pol. ahh i fucking hate you guys. fuck off to your own board assholes

Try In Bruges

It took place in the 2020s not 2050 (Theo has a sweater from the 2012 London Olympics).

Has every woman on earth become infertile?