Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jwtYjSgGlY&t=5m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SEASON'S OVER ASSHOLE

Good call, easily the best Die Hard knockoff
>great setting that the movie takes full advantage of
>fun kills
>Lithgow hamming it up as the bad guy

I actually saw this as a kid at the theaters. Had me at the edge of my seat from the start. Great movie.

Thanks for reminding me this film exists.
Completely forgot about it.
Downloading immediately.

>Thanks for reminding me this film exists.
>Completely forgot about it.
>Downloading immediately.
Same.

The only non-Chinese film I can think of is The Edge, but everyone knows about that already, right?

>when stallone military presses a dude and impales him on a stalactite
why can't hollywood make campy action movies like this anymore?

>an avalanche of thrills
kek

anyway the chic in cliffhanger was hot

Not into the old guy paranoid about being a cuck, I guess you can say it was ahead of it's time by this board's standards

My first thought. Followed by "go figuh."

Did action movies die? Haven't seen anything noteworthy in a long time, except for John Wick, but even then you don't get the unironic hypermuscular hamfest that were 90s action movies

This imo is still the best car chase/heist movie in existence

vertical limit

This guy gets it. And dubs confirm

This movie had one of the most dangerous, expensive and utterly pointless stunts in movie history: during the first half, somebody (not even Stallone) climbs a rope between 2 planes in mid flight. I heard the stuntman alone was paid $1mil for it.

What's stupid about it is I didn't even notice it was a real stunt when first watching it, it only lasts a few seconds, and the character doing it is some lesser badguy who isn't very interesting. The information the sequence conveyed probably could've been shown in another much cheaper way, instead they decided to spend a huge chunk of the budget on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jwtYjSgGlY&t=5m30s

boarding school kino

>being this much of a pleb