Was there anything wrong with this movie?

Was there anything wrong with this movie?

>There would be no eulogies for Bob...

>no photographs of his body
>would be sold in sundries stores...

>no people would crowd the streets
>in the rain to see his funeral cortege...

>no biographies would be written
>about him...

>no children named after him.

>No one would ever pay 25 cents
>to stand in the rooms he grew up in.

It's boring

So, it doesn't appeal to the ADD/ADHD generation. That makes sense.

Nothing it all, literally perfect. It's still criminally underrated and underseen for some reason despite the occasional posts about it on here and the reddit over the years.

Also I don't usually care for narration but damn it was done well in this. I couldn't help but hear the narrator's voice while reading your post.

post your face when you realize that robert planted the dust on the painting to distract jesse

too short, directors cut when?

Why did Jesse allow Robert to kill him?

I used to think it was great but it hasn't aged very well. It looks very pretty and it's well acted but the narration is irritating, the critique superficial, and ultimately it's just not a very intellectually engaging film.

I was 16 when it came out and saw it 5 times in a theater though. It felt extraordinary then.

Robert Ford did nothing wrong.

He wanted to die.

Pretty simple.

Just a minor thing that annoys me a little: the narrator sounds like Alec Baldwin in Royal Tenenbaums

What movie?

TAOJJBTCRF

Thank you.

this is about the turnout you get for this movie op no one really saw it

killing them softly was also good

Everyone has seen it. There's nothing to talk about. Op just made a thread because it was just on TV

> Everyone has seen it
No one has seen it

But why did he want to die? Getting too paranoid and suspicious of everyone?

I don't have a tv. It's in my top 10.

Sometimes the narration describing exactly whats happening on screen is a little much. It's still fucking great though.

Killing Them Softly is way more flawed but I think its great also.

i think it was more that he could never trust his friends, and that two people he thought were close to him turned out to be backstabbing traitors. wouldn't you want to die at that point?

Literally nothing happens until the end.

>narrator talks about how Jesse has to blink all the time
>he doesn't blink once in that scene
gets me every time

> The shotgun would ignite, and Ella Mae would scream, but Robert Ford would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.

Fuck I love this movie

Movie was great other than the casting of Paul Schneider. He is a shit actor and it only further showed with the goat casting.

t. cuck

What if he can't live with the things he's dome anymore? After he beats the shit out of that kid for infos, he starts crying outside. It's the first time I recall seeing him start to crack.

It was a test. Of loyalty.

Perhaps the ultimate test.

He got his answer

fuck i thought that was colin farrell

psshh, he wishes

I saw some people complain about the narration when it came out, but I loved it. Especially the ending.

It definitely felt truncated. You could tell the middle act lost a lot of stuff.

Fucking Ridley Scott can't stop ruining things.

lol

I like Schneider.