PRESS F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRESS F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user, calling anonymous... we need to ACT.

Press F, then assemble anonymous. We do not forget.

kill yourself tourist

>producer

He was a location manager, not a producer.

ACT

oh.. then of course its ok then..

NO!

>illustrates the risk of updating a TV show about mafia to presently-operating mafia...
Pretty sure old gangsters used to love those things, when some New York based Italian-American anti-defamation league asked to see the Godfather in advance, the projectionist got tipped a bunch of $100 bills, they enjoyed it so much.

Im a blonde man from Europe who spent 1 year living and traveling through Latin America and Mexico.

This guy probably went to the sketchiest part of Ciudad Juarez alone in the middle of the night taking photographs of a building being used by current narcos.

He probably was using a 5k dollar camera and wearing expensive clothing.

COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

yeah but those guys weren't clinging onto power through such openly violent means and didn't rely on not being a hot topic in the US to avoid further public support of border control

or he got caught in some gang fight

I hope this becomes a subplot next season.

>This guy probably went to the sketchiest part of Ciudad Juarez alone in the middle of the night taking photographs of a building being used by current narcos.

Considering he is part of the making of a Narcoshow, i would say that yes...thats exactly what he did.

I think these faggots don't understand that Colombia now does not equal Colombia in the late 80s, early 90s...while Juarez is a death sentence if you are retarded.

>Producer

I thought the guy was a location scouter or something? Is this article wrong, or did a producer get killed as well?

anywhere in the world is a death sentence if you look hard enough, some are just easier than others

You're not going to do anything about it anyway.

wtf how did they kill him?

aren't guns illegal in mexico?

>ciudad juarez

He was near Hidalgo, central Mexico.

But yeah, he was probably rekt because he was taking pictures of places owned by narcos and such.

great now they're going to shoehorn some photographer character into the next season in remembrance of him

A guy driving around sketchy parts of Mexico taking pictures could easily be mistaken for a journalist, and narcos reaaaaallly don't like journalists.

LMAO imagine dying for such a shitty show

>shitty show
Too far, edgelord faggot

Or even somebody from a different cartel. The photographer was "Mexican-American", meaning in all likelihood he was actually born in Mexico.

Yes but the US keeps giving them to the cartels.

even though this guy was taking pictures of building currently operated by cartels reminder to ignore all

>the cartels dont fuck with you if you dont bother them

posters as this is demonstrably false. fuck the cartels.

Mexico as a country is Kafkaesque

but the cartels don't really both you as long as you keep to yourself. they also do a lot of charity work for the community since the government doesn't give a fuck.

I'm pretty sure Mexico is more German Expressionist.

next season is in the 80s

Is it really that or is it more just to buy goodwill and silence?

We didn't do that. Someone else made that happen.

His job is literally to go find the shadiest places in the country to film in. What did you expect would happen? And he's far from a producer.

Both, really

Same thing

A friend of mine is Mexican, his mom visits Mexico every year to see her family while he stays up in Canada, this year she cant go because her family begged her not to come and see the violence thats occuring

its fucking crazy down there. Apparently the cartel violence has made it way to Cancun and causing a boon on tourism. Any Mexi user have any insights?

At least they have a story for the next season now.

>Any Mexi user have any insights?

A married couple were gunned down at a mall in CancĂșn a few days ago. They were public servants and a revenge motive is probably behind it. It made a big splash in the news since it's not something that happens around there.

That been said a cartel hit on a mall is far from the cartels taking over the beaches or something to that effect.

1) Legalize drugs
2) Get Monsanto to make the best marijuana, coca, etc.
3) American businesses produce drugs and can deeply undercut cartels
3) Cartels lose money, power

Yeah, it's unlikely that the cartels are going to declare war on tourists anytime soon, there's no money in it and it brings them heat they don't want.
Despite the narrative, cartels rarely engage in random murder. If a cartel kills somebody they either owed them money, pissed them off or saw something they weren't supposed to.

I'm guessing the location scout likely pointed his camera the wrong direction and took the wrong picture.

Or it's entirely possible he was just killed via random street crime. Not every murder in Mexico is committed by narcos.