Which is better Romania or Hungary

I just see alot of shitposting threads between the two. Arguing over dracualand or whatever.

Just curious which side you think is better and for what reasons.

Plus the butthurt these threads produce is unrivaled.

BTW my vote is by a landslide hungary. Half of romanians at best look like gypsies and their culture seems to be heavily influenced by gypsies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EVF66VUukQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kovats
americanhungarianfederation.org/news_michael_kovats_de_fabricy.htm
famoushungarians.com/
gyazo.com/084e3bf9f87654d2ee03bd4deefca9a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL?? who?? i dont know who they is BIIIIIAAAAAAATCHHH!!!!

Your an American so thats to be expected. They are european countries.

Looks like this is ded already.

t. Jamal Rodriguez

Better at what?

Everything

Romania is better I think, they have 10 working tanks and 5 aircrafts while Hungary has 5 working tanks and 2 aircrafts.

Hungary = qt Euro 2016 girls, could be hosting the Olympics in 2024 too

Romania = gypsys, low quality Sup Forums posters and a horrible looking flag.

both are shit, I say this as a person who is born and raised and identifies as an American with two parents, both 50/50 of each nation.

Mom is 50/50 with a Hungarian father and Romanian mother.

Father is 50/50 with a Romanian father and a Hungarian mother.

I am the product of their marriage. Every time I see these threads I think of one simple picture....

Also Thank God I am an American, fuck off back to your third world gypsy pits lol

We have a language that is based on Latin.

That's better than anything you have, including Britcucks. 90% of our language is based ole Latin.

That's why I can read a Romanian document from 1521 and understand everything, it's like the language barely changed for half of millennium. This is all thanks to the influence of the eternal Roman language.

Compare that to the Ugro-Finnic clusterfuck that makes your ears bleed.

Damn, so many typos.. you get the idea.

Hungary is better easy

so weird, I was just looking at Romanian scenery and listening to their folk music

i want to live there for a couple months
so much history and villages

youtube.com/watch?v=1EVF66VUukQ

Bulgaria seems cool too
Hungary as well

fuck it, I like all you folks

>That's better than anything you have, including Britcucks. 90% of our language is based ole Latin.

He says in English.

Well at least I can write and speak in a number of languages. You're being spoiled on this site, which is not to your advantage.

This. Top right looks a bit more chinky than the rest.

he's shit posting i hope

stop making our country look bad

it's bob johnson btw

>Comparing gypsies to Hungary.
Hungary was for over 1000 years the cultural center of East Europe.

The gypsies are literally nothing and never accomplished anything in history.

Finally someone else notices this shit.

>Latin

So your one achivment is that you where a roman colony and you continued using latin without the creativity to alter it like most latin based countries.

The fuck do people do in Romania

They have wagons that they travel through Europe in. Romania has no actual borders. Wherever their wagon is, they just call it Romania.

Steal wires for copper

Shitpost all day about Vampireland

Well, let me put it this way:

Our country was the gate of entrance to Europe. Which meant we were something like the Calais of Europe. All the shitskins and retards crossed these territories trying to conquer it. And despite all their attempts, and considering that we were the only territory in Eastern Europe where people spoke a Romance language, we managed to survive and keep our heritage.

It's not a shame that we were a Roman province (not a colony, as you said). After all, Romans conquered almost the entire Europe, including the present-day UK. Londinium was founded by the Romans. And look where you guys are today... the city is plagued by arabs and nignogs. At least we're not that cucked as you are.

So, indeed our history is not that glorious (if at all), but that's because we had to fight for survival here, while you Western fags were busy drinking tea and discussing theological subtleties.

We and other countries from Eastern Europe are the reason why you had so much time to dedicate to science and conquest, while we were keeping the border of Europe closed to Ottomans, Tatars, Mongols, and so on.

History has an ironic twist right now for you, though, as most migrants are invading your territories. We've had that experience for more than a millenium, not just a few decades. Feels comfy, aight? :)

Why do we need more cancer posts from the ROmanian Hungarian war

Consider this: in every war between the two Romania allways won.
Today Romania has Transylvania and is generally a chill country fighting corruption and seeking economic growth while Hungary is Russias lap bitch in Europe and acts provocative and irresponsible. Might be due to butthurt

You be the judge.

Definitely voting Romania.

Had a romanian girlfriend and she was as white as they come.

Only 3% of romanian population is gypsy

their language is the 2nd closest to latin

plus Alexandra Stan is BASED

hungary is like the literally who of nations.

the only notable thing they have is budapest and when they teamed with austria.

Romania is way cooler.

Whos keepin score here anyway?

>Hungary
>Culturally relevant
lol no that's Vienna, Lodz Krakow, and Trieste

romanians are WE WUZ KANGZ tier, they named their country after their romani heritage but pretend WE WUZ ROMANZ N DACIANZ now

2nd closest to Latin is bullshit, Grammatically it is, but in general Italian and Sardinian are closest,

Oh look it's the Canadian Hungarian again.

I can understand most of Italian without having ever learned their language.

I wonder why... But I can't understand Spanish or Portuguese. And if I didn't study French in school, I couldn't understand it either. So, go figure why for us Italian is so easy to understand.

>Ontario

of course you would favor the country with the shittiest shin

why not hate on both like everyone else?

>implying I get to choose where I live
Because Romanians are my Latin brethren, the Magyars not only lie, but are not even Europeans linguistically

which is better -- U.K. or Saudi Arabia?

I wanted to shitpost but then i refrained myself

>latin brethren

Understandable i guess. Are you Romanian or something else?

I'm Istrian Italian

No one can understand Portuguese or French

Romania is 10x more based than Hungary. Hungarians literally pillaged and raped Europeans before eventually being bleached, they're hardly even white. Romanians have a rich cultural, literary, and linguistic history going back to the Roman Empire.

The gypsy meme is statistically retarded, seeing as how the percentage of gypsies in Romania and Hungary isn't even more than 1% different.

Romanians are nicer in my experience but they shitpost way too much

They're both fucking awesome.

t. traveler

I mean Italians do too, I see fellow pastas get really butthurt at the Italy is not White memes

This game is more than boring when romanian migrants try to pretend they are not romanians and their opinion unbiased.

Romanians were not even on the maps when we already built kingdoms and empires.

...and this
>the only notable thing they have is budapest and when they teamed with austria.
is the best example why I say he is romanian migrant. This a romanian copy-paste. Historically inaccurate shilling which far away from the reality and enough to check via google to see that he is just lying.

Just go home fucking romanian migrants if you are so fucking proud and support your comrades there instead of online lie-campaigns.

1st is Sardinian.
2nd is Romanian
3rd is italian

>Romanians were not even on the maps when we already built kingdoms and empires.
"Romanians were not even on the maps when we already built kingdoms and empires"

WE WUZ KANGZ WHILE WHITE PPLZ WERE IN CAVES

you literally sound like a nigger, and want a pic of my Italian passport nigger?

But Italy has the most Romanians

we ain't black senpai

I know that, but you know those fucking Germans will say "ITALY IST NEGGER DEUTCHES MASTERACE"

And Hungary has the least Transylvania

>We wuz transylvanian vampires an shiet

>Romanians have a rich cultural, literary, and linguistic history going back to the Roman Empire.
OH yeah. How about stop this lie campaign?

Romanian traditional foods have turkish origin.
Romanians traditonal clothing are turkish/gypsy based.
Romanian traditional music are turkish/gypsy mixture.
Romanian traditional beliefs have slavic origin.
Romanian superstitions are gypsy/turkish.
Romanian origin language was the cyrillic based and from the the 16th they have been using the latin.

Romanians are a copy-paste nation, they had nothing and what they have now, it has been stolen from other nations.

Rich cultural...my ass.

>it's another bait shitposting thread
>gypsies,muh Trianon,muh Transylvania,mongols,''I'm whiter than you''
stap it you guise

Google it and you can kiss my ass.

Romanians descend from the greatest empire, You were just the shitty half of a third rate empire, So cool i guess, I mean what does it say about Hungary that they've never won a war against Romanians

We have nothing to do with the romanians, and even the Vlad story is pile of crap shilling because he never stepped foot in transylvania.

"By most accounts, Vlad III was born in 1431 in what is now Transylvania, the central region of modern-day Romania. However, the link between Vlad the Impaler and Transylvania is tenuous, according to Florin Curta, a professor of medieval history and archaeology at the University of Florida.

"[Stoker's] Dracula is linked to Transylvania, but the real, historic Dracula — Vlad III — never owned anything in Transylvania," Curta told Live Science. Bran Castle, a modern-day tourist attraction in Transylvania that is often referred to as Dracula's castle, was never the residence of the Wallachian prince, he added.

"Because the castle is in the mountains in this foggy area and it looks spooky, it's what one would expect of Dracula's castle," Curta said. "But he [Vlad III] never lived there. He never even stepped foot there."

I'm not a Romanian migrant.

I thought romania was another term for rome until i met my girlfriend.

But i knew even less about hungary growing up.

Hungary, there is nothing really cool about it. It has a shitty dumb complicated language, that sounds like some shit turk-ork language.

Romanian sounds very awesome, its like listening to romans talk..

please, give me 5 cool notable things about hungary. ill wait.

Romanians are descendants of your whore liar mother who came from India.

I prefer the hungarians

Visited the best of each this summer (Budapest and most of Transylvania). Can't speak for the rest of Romania, which is apparently a slavic shit-heap, but Transylvania was fucking wonderful. No gypsies, food was great, brilliant churches, cheap beer.

Budapest was alright. St. Stephen's and the Danube were cool, but the night-life was pretty degenerate. Also their language is retarded.

Let me give you some examples how similar Italian and Romanian are:

English: In the midst of the circle there was a flower.
Italian: Nel centro del cerchio era un fiore.
Romanian: În centrul cercului era o floare.
Latin: Flos est in medio circuli.

English: Our house is spatious.
Italian: La nostra casa è spaziosa.
Romanian: Casa noastră e spațioasă.

THEOPHYLACTUS SIMOCATTA (early 7th century) Byzantian historian:
„Hungarians revere fire above all other things; they respect water and air, they praise earth, but they only name one God: the creator of the world. They sacrifice horses, bulls and sheep to Him, and they have priests who – it is said – can tell the future.”

AHMED IBN RUSTA Persian lexicographist and geographist writes around 930:
„Hungarian leaders go to battle with twenty thousand horsemen. The land of the Hungarians is filled with trees and waters. They have a lot of croplands. These Hungarians are handsome and beautiful people, tall, and wealthy – which they owe to trade. Their clothes are made of silk. Their weapons are laid with gold and silver and pearls.”

LEO the WISE Emperor of Byzantium (866-911):
„The Hungarians bear labour, toil, seering heat, cold, all kinds of necessity well. They love freedom and splendour.”

REGIONO of Lorraine, abbout of Prüm ( ? – 915) writes in his Chronicles of the World in 908:
„They have been trained in hardships and wars, their strength of body is immesurable… They kill few of their enemies with the sword, but lot of them with their arrows, which they can shoot out of their bows so skillfully, that it is well nigh impossible to defend against them… Their nature is haughty and rebellious. They are by nature tight-lipped, they are keener to action than words.”

LUITPRANT bishop of Cremona writes in 910, after having been in contact with Hungarians for a year:
„gens hungarorum videlicet christiana…” or „the Hungarian Nation is clearly Christian”.

Also Romanians get to claim the Dacians, who are top-tier barbarians for sure.

EKKARD writes thus in the Annals of Sankt Gallen (895-1060):
„I don’t remember ever meeting merrier people in our cloister than the Hungarians. They gave food and drink with greatest plenty.”

GARDEZI Persian writer, around 1050:
„Hungarians are valiant, handsome and prestigious. Their clothes are made of coloured silk, their weapons are laid with silver, they are fond of the light.”

MICHAEL, patriarch of Syria (1196):
Hungarians are „righteous, honest, smart… they don’t like too much talk.”

WILLIAM of TYRE, bishop (ca. 1130-1190) who wrote down the passing of the first crusaders writes thus in his chronicles:
„Hungarians are Christian. They are peaceful, well-intentioned, wealthy people.”

PIERRE VIDAL troubadour of Provance has visited the court of King Imre (1196-1204) and writes thus of Hungary:
„To lighten my mood I went to Hungary, to the good King Imre. I found a great home, honest, fair-hearted friends and servants.”

DANTE ALLIGHIERI (1265-1321) sent this message to the civil-war torn Hungary (in the time of the interregnum after the first dynasty of kings died out):
„Oh happy Hungary, don’t let yourself be tormented any more!”

The Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire writes thus in 1444:
„Great is the power and strength of Hungary, but to expel the Turks from Europe, they would need even more.”

Pope Michael V. in 1449, and pope Callixtus III. in 1455 awarded the title of „Shield of Christianity” to Hungary.

Pope PIUS II. after the world-renown victory of János Hunyadi in the battle of Nándorfehérvár (now Belgrade) in 1456 writes thus in a letter written to Emperor Frederick III:
„Hungary is the shield of Christianity and the protector of Western civilization.”

BONFINI (1425-1502):
„Writers have charged Hungarians with all kinds of cruelty, except the charge of homosexuality, which they do not practice neither at home, nor in the camps.”

JEAN LEMAIRE DE BELGES (1473-1525) French (vallon) writer in 1511:
„Hungary is the bastion of Christianity.”

ROBERT JOHNSON writes in 1616:
„This kingdom alone has done more to stop the Ottoman ambitions and fortunes, than all other Christian states put together. „

MARY MONTAGU wife of Wortley, British Ambassador writes in 1717:
„Hungarian ladies are much more beautiful than Austrians, all the beauties in Vienna come from Hungary.”

JOHN STUART MILTON (1608-1674) writer of Paradise Lost:
„I am proud that England has close cultural ties to Hungary.”

honestly as of today, definitely hungary

taking in consideration they are really tiny compared to romania and they had a more comfortable history on their side

so they are definitely more developed than us

but looking forward Romania has the most promising future in eastern europe no doubt or at least should have

we are the biggest and most resourceful nation in eastern europe and even than most western countries

too bad people are only interested in their pitiful and selfish interests and could care less about anything else than their pathetic insignificant lives

the young people are leaving and the ones staying who end up in anything related to politics are corrupts

we should've never joined the EU or give any rights to gypsies

the only thing the EU give to us is the right to leave our country while they plunder our resources and decide our laws for us

same thing happens in all eastern countries

only a selfish ppl who could care less about their nation would accept such thing

CHARLES-LOUIS MONTESQUIEU (1648-1755):
„Hungarians are well renown for their love for freedom, their noble and generous hearts, and their heroic courage. Their hospitality is legendary.”

JULES MICHELET (1798-1874):
„The Hungarian Nation is the aristocracy of heroism, greatness of heart and dignity. When will we pay back our debt towards this blessed nation that saved the West? French historians should at last show their gratitute towards Hungary, hero of Nations. This Nation lifts us up and ennobles us with their heroic example. Hungarian heroism is a manifestation of high morals.”

top fucking kek guido, you don't get to use WE WUZ as an argument when you're defending gypsies using WE WUZ ROMANZ N DACIANZ N SHEEEET

But they actually were Dacians genetically? And they were Romanized? This isn't like the Black man saying he was an egyptian.

Colonel Commandant Michael Kovats de Fabricy of the Pulaski Legion:
A Founding Father of the United States Cavalry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kovats

americanhungarianfederation.org/news_michael_kovats_de_fabricy.htm

dacians and romans were replaced by gypsies and turks a long fucking time ago, it's literally the same thing guiseppe

Someones butthurt that Romania won in the end. Some of your greatest heroes are Vlachs Hungar, John Hunyadi? Vlach, Mathias Corvinus? Vlach descendant

"Genetically" isn't the right criteria here. Linguistically, there are elements tracing back to a Geto-Dacian root.

Retarded

Someone who doesn't understand Genetics, Obviously when the Magyars invaded Moesia, they replaced the native Europeans/Avars and filled it with their Asian peoples? No?

Holy shit a not retarded burger

famoushungarians.com/

The list is long, but if you want i can spam down the thread. Just because you do not know about it, it does not mean that we would not be part of your life.

Hahaha, go read a book, roma subhuman. Hungary was for most of its history more influential than Poland. It even competed with the Holy Roman Empire at times.

That is an entire order of magnitude or two more influential than the scattered illiterate peasants and slaves that you are descended from.

Even your national hero, Dracula, married a Hungarian woman and their family became Hungarian, because he recognized Hungary's cultural superiority.

in denial

>Romanian
>reading

Pick one

I'm not Romanian, I'm Italian like I said

Like I said above, I can only really use Transylvania as a reference (Since I studied there). None of this shit. There were people who were clearly Roma/Gypsy heritage, and a few fags trying to sell me stolen shit, but it was nothing compared to Budapest, where those fuckers just mobbed you.

Transylvania was pretty nice. Not rich, but not expressing poverty. Good people, good food, good culture. Can't speak for anything outside the Carpathians.

Magyar

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Isn't Moldova Romanian though (unless you're Transnistrian in which case there's tons of questions I'd like to ask you)

Sure buddy, you are Italian in my heart.

Moldova is ROmanian, as in Ethnically and Culturally, one was just taken over by the soviets

Of course just the romanians forgot to mention, these people never called themselves "vlach" and all historical record call them Hungarians. They did not even speak their language. They were proud Hungarians, they worshipped the Hungarians and the Hungarian culture and they sacrificed everything for the Hungarians. So what does it mean? They were the most selfhating romanians in the history?

This is just another pathetic attempt to steal something from others, because romanians had nothing. Romanians were a nomadic lawless shepherd group who lived like the gypsies. This is why they have nothing.

Nah, royalty used marriage to forge alliances. Basically it was a trick: if I marry your sis, you can't try to oust me from power or she gets hurt too.

Marriage between neighbouring royalty was a very common strategy of securing alliances or at least some sort of a non-aggression pact.

Lol I mean we're both on an anonymous image board, So It either way it doesn't matter.

John Hunyadi is described as a Vlach, and as Mathias is of the same family, he is also a Vlach

gyazo.com/084e3bf9f87654d2ee03bd4deefca9a8

Here's your proof Asian Steppe nigger

Chad get out

It seems to be every gypo such autist gnome. How this works in your mind? Posting a cutted website text, uploaded on random image hoster and you try to label as proof? Pretty sure in that time these people used actively the internet, the computer, mobile phones and they had their own blog on the MSN.

Just because someone post-factum in the 21th century write anything about someone who long ago dead, that will proof nothing. Do you want to know how the proof works? Show me ONE historically authentic documents or chiselling, where he (or anybody) called himself primarly Vlach instead of Hungarian.

Btw painful how you try to shill. There was no gypsland. The kingdom and the empire name was all the time, Kingdom of Hungary.
>ID: JRrNNpnO
>22 post by this ID
>I'm not Romanian, I'm Italian like I said
You are obviously Romanian, and you are lying awkwardly. You are not able to contain your gypsy blood, and exposed yourself.

>picture
>signature of Hunyadi János
and even a blind gypo can see, he labeled himself " ..hungari.." at every opportunity. These people were proud Hungarians.

The burden of proof man,
Give proof I'm Romanian,
Give proof Hunyadi view himself as Hungarian

hungarians always label anyone who disagrees with them as Romanian diaspora.

it's like an eternal boogyman hanging over their heads

Transylvanian expat here, I say Transylvanian because Transylvania is the result of the best of both peoples, the rest of both are pretty bad.

did you speak Hungarian or Romanian at home