WHITES LIVE 17x MORE IN THE SUBURBS THAN THE INNER CITIES

>WHITES LIVE 17x MORE IN THE SUBURBS THAN THE INNER CITIES
>BLACKS CAN'T GET OUT OF THE INNER CITIES!!!

What's wrong with the inner cities? Europe and East Asia is nothing but inner cities, and living in the Suburbs is the strange thing.

Can't people living in the inner cities just make their area better and thus more valuable than the suburbs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_the_United_States#Educational_attainment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's wrong with the inner cities?

THERE'S NIGGERS, JESUS CHRIST IT DOESN'T TAKE ROCKET SURGERY TO FIGURE THIS OUT

>THERE'S NIGGERS
>THERE IS
THERE ARE, YOU FAGGOT

Surprisingly, these "deprived" inner-city areas sometimes experience rapid improvement once "gentrifiers" move in.

But apparently, that's also evil and racist.

>Europe and East Asia is nothing but inner cities
there are no niggers living in those countries, try getting out of your gated community and live in the inner US city without seeing any niggers

>Can't people living in the inner cities just make their area better and thus more valuable than the suburbs?
If they could do this, they would not be niggers.

THERE'S NOT TIME WE GOTTA MOVE

But then you get the odd nig that makes it out of the inner city, then brings the inner city with him to the burbs and everything is a shithole

Europe also has a great deal of sprawling countryside dotted with small villages and quaint hamlets. What they lack in modern infrastructure and consumerism they make up for with peace and quiet. Unless you're in Germany and were selected to received a bevy of "refugees". Then you get all the horribleness of living in the city with none of the good parts.

There's no parking but you don't really need a car so I don't think it's the the lack of designated donk spaces holding them back.

>white people move away from an area being flooded with blacks
White flight! You racist shitholes!
>white people move into an area flooded with blacks raising prices
Gentrification! You racist shitholes take everything good from us!

>Blacks cant get out of the inner cities.
They dont want out, thats the problem.

In the inner cities you get housing developments popping up, free apartment housing to low income familes, sometimes these places are better then high end condo housing.
Ontop of that they are next to everything they can dream of.

Its nobody elses fault but Tyrone for spraypainting gang shit on his building, and Leshanda for letting him.

>Fucking projects building.
>100's of people outside of it socializing instead of being in their home.
>Fucking garbage everywhere.
>A god damn trash can on fire for no reason.
>A motherfucking car in the grass with everything taken off of it.
>Broke windows everywhere.
>Thugs beating up people trying to enter, and hassling them.
>1000's of people live there, complain about it daily, yet dont do anything about it.

Meanwhile
>Suburb.
>Less then 100 people in it.
>A group of assholes even so much as tries to spray paint a house.
>Beat the fuck out by the neighborhood watch.

Maybe they should start defending their shit better, and taking better care of where they live other then "ITS THA WHITE MANS FAULT NOW COME CLEAN UP MUH MESS"

>Amsterdamistan
>good example

>Europe also has a great deal of sprawling countryside dotted with small villages and quaint hamlets

This has little to do with it. The USA has so much countryside that you could literally fit all of Germany into certain states with room left over. What happened is that mass migration of blacks into the inner cities combined with the GI Bill encouraged white families to move out to the suburbs.

This led to a vicious cycle, more blacks moved in because a family member told them it was good and more whites left because more blacks came in. With all the rich whites leaving and being replaced by poor blacks, the cities were short on funding and raised taxes on the remaining rich and middle class people, driving more and more of them out to the suburbs. The process has only started to be reversed relatively recently in big cities, and it's happening really slowly.

its strictly a united states problem.
gentrification makes things worse with stores hiking up prices for yuppie food and rent.

Meanwhile, any real ways of moving up from inner city poverty is cutaway by moving buisnesses and prison incarnation of war on drugs. also systematic oppression. Business is great for law enforcement around these areas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_the_United_States#Educational_attainment

"African immigrants to the US are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[17] According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[18][19]"

"American immigrants from predominantly black nations in Africa and South America are generally healthier than black immigrants from predominantly white nations in Europe. "

I know exactly where this is. Very close to the oldest pub in Amsterdam.

>Can't people living in the inner cities just make their area better and thus more valuable than the suburbs?

They are. The federal government is actively moving niggers out of cities into crumbling suburbs so that a rich white tax base will come back to the cities because of less niggers.

If they can't actively destroy suburbian communities by bussing in poor niggers then they just section them off into portions of the city.

>people with money enter food desert
>food desert now has food that isn't convenience store hotdogs
>price of everything goes up

Gee, I wonder why. The area is now desirable to live in. Literally cannot win with the white flight / gentrification circlejerk.

Why would a business stay in a location where nobody has any money?

I think blacks should move to the suburbs and whites should move to the inner cities.

Would gladly trade.

That's starting to happen already. Look at Washington DC. The blacks are all moving out east, either across the river or all the way out to PG county.

>>BLACKS CAN'T GET OUT OF THE INNER CITIES!!!

You answered your own questions.

this begs the fucking question why there are so many liquor, gun and junk food stores around ghettos.

Have you lived in the inner city? If you move there and you are white you are gentrifying. check your sub-urban privilege shit lord

It's the other way around here, the inner cities are 100% white. It's where the politically correct elite lives, far away from the shitskins in the concrete suburbs.

What is the problem with the suburbs? Whenever I want to grill out I walk into my backyard and light up my charcoal grill. I enjoy having a lawn that I can sculpt to my liking. Down the road o could have a pool and not have to worry about other people being obnoxious like i have in the past using apartment poold and clubhouses. I enjoy having a garage to park my cars in. I enjoy not hearing neighbors above me and having space between houses means I can have a home theater setup without people bitching.

I get that city living has a great feel and allure to it but the convince of a house in suburbia outweighs city living for me.

Same in Oz. Suburbs are cheaper and filled with shitskins. Inner city is almost entirely white

>Inner city is almost entirely white
??????

what cities are you talking about

in most of the major cities of Aus, the inner city is mostly asian, jewish and childless whites.

the inner suburbs are shitskins and kebabs

the outer suburbs and regional towns are predominantly hwite families.

Niggers.

Niggers live in the commie blocks in the outskirts of the city

Blacks never seemed to be able to get out of the jungle can they?

>Europe and East Asia is nothing but inner cities, and living in the Suburbs is the strange thing.

It's almost like different countries are different or something. In America, the only thing you're missing out on by not living in inner cities is getting shot at or stepping on crack pipes. Only blacks and liberals who are about to get red-pilled on blacks live in the inner cities.

>niggers
>asking them to logic

That's nonsense.

Full of niggers

Blacks move into the cities to be closer to government services

Whites move out of the cities to escape black violence

The USDA recently released a report debunking the idea of "food deserts." Poor people have sufficient access to healthy foods but reject them: they *choose* to eat unhealthy foods, because they prefer the taste.