When will they start pricing movies appropriately so they're not a huge waste of money compared to other mediums?

When will they start pricing movies appropriately so they're not a huge waste of money compared to other mediums?

WHats #6?

I'll give this Sup Forumsirgin some credit in that he knew Django was shit.

MoviePass might be doing that. It needs early adopters and a good first quarter to really take off, though, so I'm not optimistic.

>$16 on a movie
??

>Paying less than $35 for your CinemaPlus Platinum Seats for 3D Imax High-Def InfiniScreen QuadCore technology

>excited about moviepass
>gf and I will see so many movies now
>gf breaks up with me

well

On the bright side, I hear MoviePass lets you get up out of the singles pit and walk around a bit during KinoMission, so you could still reconnect with her if you walk near the BBC Breeding Harem

I live in australia, and some times it can cost up to $18 for a regular ticket. Popcorn and drinks are all another 12 dollars on top of that.
At that point, I just bring my own popcorn, and grab a $1 large frozen coke from mcdonalds. Then just movie hop a few times to make it worth the price (in bigger cities its just like 8-9 dollars for a ticket, no fucking way im paying 18 just to see one fucking stupid movie.

but tickets are just $5 on tuesdays with your amc stubs card

meant for

>24.95 for a LotR anthology you can pick up far cheaper
>15.99 for a movie
>TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR SOME DVDS YOU CAN JUST STEAL FROM THE INTERNET
>SoC instead of the superior Call of Pripyat

>SoC instead of the superior Call of Pripyat

You don't want to open that can of worms

>pripyat

Go fuck yourself and the high horse you rode in on.

Name one (1) way SoC is better than CoP

SoC felt linear compared to Pripyat. If you started with SoC I could see why but it was only improved.

SoC is way more immersive. Plus it has built in pleb filters like not being able to repair your items

>pirating

Grow up and support the creators. Its not all about you.

you can purchase most dvd's for less than $10

>felt more linear then pripyat
>literally the game where you only have 3 maps
I mean come on son i do like all the games but soc was the least linear of the 3 games

depends how you define linear, CoP was much more spread out and you could control the pace better

>not being able to repair shit in SoC
Do you even play S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

You could go anywhere on those 3 maps and were encouraged to explore , its a lot better than being forced to go from point A to point B without being able to explore.

>doesn't use retail price for the game

It's too transparent.

Its been years but I don't remember being able to repair guns in SOC

He actually got this one spot on. The Line is amazing

You need to equip enough elemantal protection artifacts until your value would go into minus them you could repair equipment and heal yourself in the artifact anomaly

The Line is shit, it's a middle schooler's approximation of the story.

>press x to vaporize civilians
>OMG U KILLD DEM WTF MAN WHO IS THA REAL MONSTUR???

>Doesn't include power cost requirements, or a potentially required internet bill for Video game
>doesn't do a cost/benefit analysis or tradeoff per hour worth of time per item purchased
>has shit tastes

Christ, it's like this was done by a retar-oops I forgot I was at reddit for a second there

This is essential nu-male ranking

Do you think you're cool for making that post? Cool little user thinking he's oh soooooo rad for shitting on reddit. You know what kid? You made a biiiiiiiiiig mistake and now it's time for you to pay the piper. Watch yourself fucko I'm cumming at ya faster than you could ever imagine..

Fuck am I autistic? I do the same rankings in my head

>cumming at ya faster than you could ever imagine..
cum at me at the speed of 1000 suns, daddy

What rankings? Money in vs time out?
That's literally the concept of 'value', everyone does that and has been doing it since homo sapiens evolved the brain power to think about anything

That's pretty sad. You must not actually enjoy anything very much if all you consider is how much of your time is wasted.

>Not having the actors come to your mansion, and perform the whole thing live
Keep saving your pennies, poorfag. Someday you'll get that ramen you have on layaway.

That's a normal price in all the theaters around me. Matinee tickets are still like $10 or $12 too. I forget exactly how much because I haven't been to a theater in almost a year now.

This mentality is retarded, all it does is convince developers to throw in filler content to lengthen their games. This is one reason why so many games are open world now, it's easy to throw that kind of content in it