twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how did this shitty meme start

What a Lovecraftian post

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

its always the same guy with no life

It's a cosmic elder meme that has awoken from its slumber

This is actually based on reality.

How Lynchian of him

Retards posting the same thread asking for lovecraftian movies and now some user is spamming all threads

An autistic summerfag posting the same thing over and over until others are under the false impression that it's cool and trendy.

Wasn't that a Blade reference?

How can a fish be based on reality?

When I first started reading Lovecraft and no one I knew had heard of him I wished he'd become more mainstream.
Now I regret ever wanting that.

there was a legit reddit thread on lovecraft.

The Mist was pretty lovecraftian.
So was Cloverfield.

Anything you love that goes mainstream will be destroyed, the best you can hope for is a good movie/tv series/game to do the IP justice.

Kafkaesque posts by these based anons

reddit

Fucking disgusting.

very Villeneuvian thread
almost Chazellian

vile

Truly a Lovecraftian beast

You're mistaking the Jenkinsian elements xD

>taking a Sup Forums post seroiously
>MAKING A FUCKING INFOGRAPHIC PNG OUT OF A Sup Forums POST

He's probably mentally ill. He certainly shows signs of schizophrenia in thinking all Sneed posters are one person

Yet things seem to stay merely Lovecraftian i.e.
"Throw tentacles in and it also comes from space."
As opposed to actually adapting his stories. Not even vidya can do the source material full justice. I mean Dark Corners of the Earth did a good job of adapting Shadow Over Innsmouth/Out of Time, but the gameplay was a chore.
Then there are all the movies which all seem like they were made by film students.
In my opinion the best Lovecraftian work of media was Bloodborne.

idk about lovecraft but I find the scenes with her sister to be really Kafkaesque

Would Kafka have been a good director?

reminds me of that walk my dog does right before he takes a shit

No, he'd have had a nervous breakdown.
Kafka was a complete outcast and total shut-in, and before he died he wanted all his writing burned.
If he's not /ourguy/ I don't know who is.

you guys are all wrong, these scenes are dadaist

>I don't know who is
James Joyce
My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Reminder that lovecraft was a hate filled bigot and only redditors from t_d enjoy his "work"

wyrmworld.com/interactive/lovecraft/lovecraft.html

Some guy (Sneed, i think) started it

nicve subvertion you got there, Lovecraft is and always be our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Keit-ai is already a webcomic. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Don't cross the memes!

Literally Bloodborne

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

>*BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPSSS your path*

Every fucking Sneed thread.

Just like sneedposter.
Fuck, Sup Forums has the worst forced memes

more like The Strain, same creator as Blade 2
He reworked the ideas from that with an author. Then they m ade a tv show.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

IT'S FUCKING REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=SD-psZSFIVw

>BRAAAAP posting before the internet even existed
Truly, /ourguy/

>The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit

Some things never change

wat

I took leave of my father's decrepit farmhouse in my modest Guatemalan automobile, making reasonable pace across a landscape bereft of anything resembling what I had come to know as modernity. I eventually reached the general store, a flimsy wooden structure that emitted a dark cloud of smoke from a narrow chimney. Two locals sat outside in the midday sun, accomplishing nothing and seemingly content in their doing so. Their bestial stupidity, likely the result of generations of inbreeding and race-mixing, was apparent in both their appearance and vocabulary.

My eyes were immediately drawn towards the words emblazoned above the door. These words perplexed me in such a manner that defy ordinary description. I shall not repeat them here, for I fear that anyone who stumbles upon this tome will meet the same fate as me should they read them.

I have not slept in weeks, as I have tried in increasing desperation to decipher the true meaning of that inscription. I fear that it is pointless. The fate of this city slicker is sealed.

HP Lovecraft has been mainstream for the last 20 years, get over yourself.

Get out while you still can sweet summer poster