Sup Forums will defend this

Based Duterte, cracking down on those villainous children.

>4 year old girl shot by police
>Police said Althea's death was "collateral" damage in Duterte's war on drugs, which has been condemned by the US, the United Nations, the Catholic Church and many civil society organisations in the Philippines.

>5 year old girl shot to death
>Danica May Garcia was shot to death in her family's store by two men on motorcycles, said police in Dagupan in Pangasinan province.

>Danica May Garcia was shot to death in her family's store by

When someone says "They're collateral" damage in front of me, I literally become so mad I can beat 10 of these zombie follower's ass and I still won't be satisfied.

>war on drugs
>war
muh children

I feel bad about their deaths. I really do. But it's not like he's just killing people at random. He's just trying to clean up the streets of his country. Regardless, they're deaths are a tragedy and ought to be treated as such.

99% of the time these random dead children you hear about are the children of hood rat nigger tier pieces of shit. They're better off dead than growing up with worthless parents becoming part of the problem. This is what happens when you let problems fester and get worst over time instead of cracking down fast.

>innocent people die in big conflicts
Boo hoo.

Nah, 2 of the children who died are honor student IIRC, there's also another one who is a law student aiming to be a policeman.

>Garcia

Are filipinos basically south Asian wetbacks?

War of terror on drug users would be a more accurate name I feel

>which has been condemned by the US

But when Obama "accidentally" bombs an MSF hospital or trades billions with the Mexican cartels no one seems to give a fuck.

Based Duterte, wish he has called him out on even deeper shit.

poor degenerates
>muh human rights

4 and 5 year old honour roll students

neato

Guess what, bud

She was collateral damage. Deal with it.

Drastic times call for drastic measures, there is no other way to remove these fuckers except with violence . I wish in italy would happen the same to remove MAFIA , and corrupt people, deploy army and raid every suspect , proceed to deport them on an island and make them work smashing rocks or something

You can pretend to be moral when you condemn abortion.

Not my kid, not my country, not my concern.

>south asian
We're not pakis, Abdul.

Duterte has a responsibility to make sure philippino citizens feel safe and allowed due process, as does Obama to US citizens. Obama however does not have this same responsibility to Pakistanis or Yemenis.

Understand the difference?

How many little girls were killed or had their lives ruined by the drug trade? How many will be spared by his actions?

There is no force in all of history which makes the whole body of the people get their shit together all at once, except the ruthless application of force. Freedom and democracy come later, when the country and its people are in working order.

You haven't given me evidence that the police intentionally killed those kids. Based duterte sweeping out the scum. If only every national leader had the balls to cull the degenerate leeches

>due process
nice flag faggot

this guy is drunk or high or both he's a fucking nutcase

Thousands of children in America are killed by drugs, usually the drugs their parents are taking.

iirc, the 4 year old girl was used as a human shield by her own father.

US education must really fucked up if thats your grand understanding of human history

>random people died in random shootings with nothing imdicating that they're over drugs
>this is duterte's fault

Hopefully they both got got then. Sounds like they took out 2 generations of degeneracy

Thanks, Mr. Dubois.

America should nuke every other country.

>imdicating

lolol retard

Sounds like normal Phillipines shit to me pham

In a war you have collateral damage. It's a sad but unavoidable inevitability of conflict.

when did you realize being 'politcally incorrect' was the most truthful and moral way of living?

I do not recall any international outrage over drug dealer-caused deaths, but when there is unintentional collateral damage as part of fighting back, suddenly it's the Belgian Hands.

How is this his fault at all? Wasn't cops, just two scum bags on bikes.

SEAbeaners. Try playing a game of dota with them. It's like they're stuck in last decade with the rest of the spics.

They weren't poor, that's the point.

They really are.

these guys get it

America should nuke cities that use drugs, like Los Angelas, San Francisco, new your, Washington, Philadelphia, all the black people in the south...

It's all extra-judicial though. It's not like they're being given a fair trial, it's all hearsay. Duterte is treating his country's problem like an action movie and real life doesn't work like that.

It's sad, but inevitable. Innocent people die in war. But it's a necessary war.

>his country's problem
Are not America. For that matter, we have NOT fixed our drug problem, in fact we have only made it worse.

Fuck 'em. If they were little boys nobody would give two shits anyway.

Boo hoo.

It's obvious the military and police need more funding to prevent children from dying.

>Obama however does not have this same responsibility to Pakistanis or Yemenis.
>Understand the difference?
You obviously don't understand anything
Obama is bound by The Law of The Hague and The Law of Geneva
With that said, the US, have ignored international law repeatedly and do as they please when it suits their geopolitical agendas

At least learn about the subject before you try to preach about it

>Obama is bound by The Law

That's a big joke by itself.

That's the irony of it all.

The US kills more innocent civilians than any other country in history yet they just brush it off incessantly.
The moment another country ends up with collateral damage, it's a humanitarian crisis

Dude children die all the fucking time from the government. What's your fucking point?

I'll bet thousands of children died last month as a direct result of the US government doing shit. The only difference is this guy's doing it to stop drug dealers while you can't even tell me what your country is trying to do.

I don't brush it off.

I weep for the casual murder my country causes across the world.

The problem is, I weep alone.

>affirmative action medals matter
hahaha lol

>700k drug dealers gave up en mass
Yeah one little girl is easily justifiable

Well apparantly it does work that way there.

The girl is ugly anyway. So it doesn't matter.