Who was your favorite character on True Detective?

Who was your favorite character on True Detective?

I kinda wanna watch season 2, but literally everyone other than Sup Forums has told me it sucks

It does

I just finished season 1 yesterday, loved it. I won't even touch season 2 has totally different actors.

>everyone other than Sup Forums has told me it sucks
This whole 'season 2 isn't that bad' is quintessential Sup Forums contrarianism spurred on by the maybe 3 guys here who legitimately did enjoy S2, it only started in the past ~6 months when everyone who didn't like it stopped caring and discussion died off
Don't believe their lies, it's terrible

I hated her character so much

Just watch the first episode and then decide from there

It doesn't suck, it just doesn't have the same feeling as the first season. It's like a totally different show. That's really it, if you go into it thinking you're going to watch Season 2 of True Detective you'll be disappointed. If you watch it as a whole separate show it's not that bad. There's nothing that connects the two shows.

dicklet detected

the last two episodes are good. the rest are shit.

Sup Forums is all fat girls now. Season 2 is glorious.

Nope, I've always said it's a superior thriller compared to S1 because it is

season 1 was glorious, season 2 only had moments

It's better than your mom's cop drama

but it ain't fucking True Detective

The other two guys are probably asleep

there's some reddit fan theory about season 2 involving eastern spirituality (that actually is referred to in the show) that puts the second series in a better context.
The last episode is kino, but wow do the first 4 episodes suck.
Vince Vaughn's character has some of the cringiest dialogue you'll ever hear in a well-produced TV show, but it's better when you realize it's intentionally bad

t. reddit, the people who livewatched it with us and every live thread was full of retards who had no idea what was going on

kek

anyway I think it's worth a watch, it's nothing mindblowing objectively speaking but I really enjoyed it

agree 100%

I'm sorry you're lacking in the length AND girth departments.

That's gotta be rough.

dohohoho

sup doyle, what's /lit/ looking like right now

kek idk, I'm reading that music thing but figured I'd snipe since you sent that snap

I unironically asked lit about what job to get and unironically go "night security guard"

christ dude, a Sup Forums thread on true detective season 2 isn't your personal groupme chat to doublepost in. That being said,
>night security guard

Is it bad? Yes. As bad as Sup Forums usually describes it? Even worse.

Imagine Rachel McAdams and Michele Monaghan rubbing their joocy butts together.

unironically this guy. could listen to him for hours

what after?