Can someone explain this joke, please?

Can someone explain this joke, please?

lovecraftian sneed's feed and seed formerly chuck's fuck and suck pickle riiiiick

formely lovecraft's

GERMANY IS SUPERIOR

there's a cockroach as the cafe's mascot.

Kafka wrote The Metamorphosis

They like Final Fantasy 5

And the bagels thing?

>posting the shop

It's not a joke. It's for people who read half of The Metamorphosis once to laugh at and tell people that they get the joke.

huh?

This. It's about a man turning into a bug, I think.

My knowledge of this only comes from Home Movies, though.

hegel was a german idealist philosopher

The joke is that American's mispronounce Hegel when its actually "Huh gal"

basically a guy wakes up and he is transforming into a beatle

as far as i understand he was a writer who liked to write stories where things happened without explanation

Please, no meat touching ma'am.

You're a shitposting cunt that spams a forced meme on an anime website for days on end. That's the joke. It's you.

Kafka is some kind of pretensious writer that hipsters pretend to like which is why they named a hipster cafe after him

This your first day on Sup Forums sweatheart?

I guess I'm a genius

Kek, it never fails, the proud idiot always arrives.

Finally, after all these years, I've become cafe kafka

Yes. And my last. I'm kind of embarrassed I actually stumbled across this den of losers. Have fun posting your maymays.

its a joke for faggots with big heads.

The joke is that if Kafka didn't die early from not being able to eat he would have died in the Holocaust along with his siblings

We're experiencing a reddit outbreak, OP. Just apply the cream and don't engage in sexual activity until the pickle ricks disappear.

its for try hards so they can justify pretending to seem deep

>not selling sartes tarts

fpbp

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>sneed spam was literally invented by some underage SJW kike faggot niggerloving homo from reddit who unironically wants real life logan's run
fuck this timeline

I don't remember Princess Carolyn holding up a Farside comic. Is it from this season?