What are some movies about a person who has no friends?

What are some movies about a person who has no friends?

>drive

Taxi Driver

The Accountant.

>So you mean he only has 4/5 friends?
>No he has no friends at all
>Like he just has 2 really close friends or what?
Normies literally cannot grasp the concept user, there's no market for it and no actor would want to play that guy

Best movie of last year

One Hour Photo

>tfw I can't tell if I have friends or not

Lars and the Real Girl

Manchester by the Sea

Nightcrawler

Fight Club unironically

Predator? Arnold had no friends.

the dark knight rises
check em

Home alone

Fat loser has no friends so he buys some friends

who are you quoting? kys newfaggot

Real talk here, I've been wondering this for a while: how is it possible for a person to have NO friends? Like ZERO acquaintances in life?

Maniac

Dr. Pavel - a biopic

my video diary, desu

1. They all died.Old people have few or no friends.
2. You've moved and lost contact with all old friends, and haven't made new ones
3. You mistake co-workers or classmates as friends.

what are some movies about a friend that gets drunk too quick and acts like an obnoxious ass so you never want to drink with him?

Ah, i guess that's true. I never like being alone so whenever I lose contact with older ones I don't have much difficulty finding new friends, but I understand how introverted people would be less inclined to make new friends.

Just watch Riverdale friend. Hahah, just kidding. You'll want to kill yourself even more because you missed out on all of it.

The punisher
Batman
Hulk
The Mask

All 10/10 films

sorry i is from ylilautaboard

>he masturbates HOW many times a day?

Simple. Stop using facebook, cellphones, and the internet in general for a month.

Boom no friends. All you need to do to not have friends, is stop fucking talking.

Shame
Pi
Pink Floyd's The Wall
The Pianist

The main character of District 9 is completely friendless for most of the film. In fact I think that film captures complete loneliness very well, watching it made me feel like a homeless man.

But if you can identify the cause of the problem, you've just identified your solution too.

Some people don't like the responsibility of having friends, others don't like talking or sharing specially with strangers so its unlikely for him to acquire new friends. Others don't like going out so the friendships never develop beyond acquaintances.

Having friends isn't nearly as important as you think it is. Specially in the internet age.

My biopic, făm

In this capitalistic world we live in, the concept of friendship is slowly dying. Instead of friendship everyone sees you as little more than a networking opportunity, or a utility for long term personal benefit. We are encouraged to move away from our families and communities in order to seek jobs. We stop talking to people who genuinely care about us and replace them with "contacts", "colleagues" and "coworkers" who only interact with us to get work done. We are discouraged from getting close to even our coworkers, for becoming too intimate could lead to inefficiencies, or even worse, giving them leverage over you in your professional life if you upset them. We live in a truly unique time where, in a world with 7 billion people, it is still possible to feel completely and utterly alone.

Stop trying to fit in normalfag

>Like ZERO
Go back.

>>tfw I can't tell if I have friends or not
>tfw all of my high school friends drifted apart
>tfw i forced connectino with one of them every so often but feel like i'm annoying him every time i do

Many of the little tramp shorts

he is right

I haven't had friends in 10 years.

I have coworkers that try to be my friends but I can't be arsed to hang out with them outside of work, I can hardly handle them during work. My school friend moves on and I lost contact. I guess o have 0 (zero) friends, except for you fucks.

Explain all the movies where the main character has no friends

??

Growing apart from friends is easy when your throw yourself into drugs to escape life.

You move around because of work. It's easy to lose connection since life after HS happens fast and your life and the life of your friends usually go on different roads

The Mirror. It's not a movie, just actually look in the mirror.

my diary desu

You leave public school then realize you've met most your friends in childhood, and the only route you took to meet other ones have been through those friends. Then when you drift apart from all of them since you don't go to the same uni, or they do but just never hang out or they get different friends, you realize you don't actually know how to start a friendship from scratch.

What if you went to a private school?