mega.nz/#F!98IRnAhC!_XZNTK7OibXIBwwLg4tgVg
mega.nz/#F!MggWERDa!JAaK7Zeq7Ir8JTZGrzPoPg
mega.nz/#F!50J3HYxY!dcNcdMiI9VMvajlMOSvvFw
exhentai.org/g/996945/3884dd3e94/
areablog.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=N35X0Wzf7rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jarco is new cute and perfect

Anyone else find it impossible to even feel horny reading the between friends comic? Its way too cute and innocent to be feel sexy to me.

But it makes Star sad

episodes

>S1 High Quality:
S01mega.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw

>S2 High Quality
S02E01mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
S02E02mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
S02E03mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
S02E04mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
S02E05mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
S02E06mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
S02E07mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
S02E08mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
S02E09mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
S02E10mega.nz/#F!RsRBEZoR!kftxvJ7x2d1UiHfINUie2A
S02E11mega.nz/#F!0tg0xACA!4Lm6vZ-sf8RjTRzjrB49cg
S02E12 mega.nz/#F!98IRnAhC!_XZNTK7OibXIBwwLg4tgVg
S02E13 mega.nz/#F!MggWERDa!JAaK7Zeq7Ir8JTZGrzPoPg
S02E14 mega.nz/#F!50J3HYxY!dcNcdMiI9VMvajlMOSvvFw

Anyone interested.

exhentai.org/g/996945/3884dd3e94/

Can you remind me how the fuck I get past the panda?

So Jackie's the Moon?

Just google "between friends" and youll find other sites with it. Thats what i did.

just follow area tumblr
areablog.tumblr.com/

Same. I couldn't bring myself to fap to it, it felt too sweet and innocent.

Tell Janna something nice!

Glossarick also calls Marco a "m'lady" when we first meet him in "Mewberty". Deepest lore?

I only like you as a meme

Trans!Marco confirmed

>"nothing makes you feel more like a man than going to the bathroom in the woods"
>then points towards dick

Obviously he is desperate to become a woman.

>exhentai.org/g/996945/3884dd3e94/
Stop linking to sad panda you idiots, that site does not let most of us even make an account.

She deserves it the way she treats Marco.

no

He inmediatly says that he is not a magical princess, sorry.

The "Star treats Marco like a bitch" meme needs to die. She cares about him more than about anything else

Duh, that was a joke.

kek. Sup Forums is always a bundle of fun

What are you talking about user?

You are a shitty friend to Star for caring more about your shitty clown seance than Star's feelings

The blood moon makes it so when Marco cums so does Star and vice versa. This causes havoc while Marco is dating Jackie.

So, mewnian people are like from future or something?
i mean, in s01e12 some spider dude was talking about human expansion on 3rd millennium.
Star's magic wand somehow emits radiation.
And where's from humanity came to mewni-monsters demension?
Why writers even added time-shifting plots into the magic world?
Or maybe all of this dimensional scissors and wands and magic, more like some very high technology stuff?

It's not her fault that she couldn't tell that she wanted to fug him besides hug him

Does Star still have feelings for Tom? She just doesn't like his anger and agressivity, but that could change.

Gitting good.

There's a guide in /h/.

Endgame is Marco x Janna. She marked his ass; it belongs to her now.

Dude she did the best possible thing by deleting that picture. Girl saw 'jealous rage' coming a mile away.

Why can't they just be a dimension that expanded at a certain date?
Why can't a wand cause radiation? It can make fires and animals, they are just futher examples of induced effect, no different to radiation in the broad scale

Magic can warp time.

Like if they seriously go with "its all technology!" when there are fucking for real demons from hell I'll...be unsurprised that;s everyone's favorite jam lately. But I'll be disappointed because you can do tech stuff and magic stuff, its why I was hoping the computer monster dimension'd show up.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Mewnians are clearly a sactioned abhuman race with access to webway technology. Marco is form a world never rediscovered during the great crusade. Starco will bring yet another world into the glorious imperium of man.

If cartoons were basketball, would SVTFOE win the Most Improved Player Award?

Its also fucking dead
fucking dead

Season 1 was pretty decent user. Something like that would probably belong more to the Clown Wars .

Clone Wars*

nice dubs

So Ludo is actually descended from the royal line of Mewni right?

That's why he was rich and owned a castle, why Toffee gave the wand to him and why Glosseric is going to/has no choice but to serve him

Ludo is the last descended of eclipsa and her monster lover

Considering Starco is the most popular ship in the show, do you think Nefcy or whomever is in charge at Disney, will have the balls to not make it happen?

BURN THE JARCO HERETICS

youtube.com/watch?v=N35X0Wzf7rI

BURY STARCO LAST

1. There is a way to have an account
2. That's the point. We can't have anyone in there.

And GF would be the one that blew a 3-1 lead

What are the most jarco episodes.

More like how deep the diaz dick is in jackie

I found this other theory before Eclipsa's existence was revealed to us. You could probably combine them.

Nah don't think so. They could make tomco canon though.

You mean Hirsch would refball his own team out of a win in game 7

>Hirsch's face during Roadside attraction

>Monsters live an actual ghettos

NEW COMIC FROM BASED MARK

They also live like people from ghettos, only they make less of a scene when they get shot by mewnians

This hurts

Alright, this actually hit me sort of hard.

Janna didn't have to wear Marco's shirt under the jacket...

Dammit all

>Implying that basking in Marco's essence wasn´t vital to properly impersonate him

It almost made cry

becoming one with the Diaz spirit

>mfw this could actually happen

STOP JUST FUCKING STOOOOOOOOP!

UUUGH... right in the feels...Dayum mark, you are pretty good, almost too good. I can't imagine the show being like this, would be too much.

>Becoming one with the Diaz

Christ, that one stung a bit. Mark's been hitting them out of the park recently, looking forward to comics based on the most lore-heavy episodes.

Nah, Marco would never outright forget Friendship Thursday.

He'd realize he'd double-booked and apologize to both Jackie and Star while spilling spaghetti, while both Jackie and Star would be understanding and encourage him to go spend time with the other, until at last Star wins the deferment competition and Marco goes out with Jackie.

i really hope that marco dont fall in a '''you must choose its me or her''' situation, its just unfair for the boy.

Uh, this really makes sense, but reality is that getting a gf/bf reaally change people, to the point of forgetting their friends.

Would Jackie pull that? I mean stars already seen the man shower.

I think the next episode will be that.

wow, fucking wow

JANNA WINS AGAIN

That's good. This is going to be a very comfy six

She always does

Six? I've seen this popping up recently. Hopefully you don't mean a six month hiatus.

Bonbon, sleepover and interdimensional field trip are the definitive jarco episodes

Naysaya gets honorable mention

Sorry to stop the shipping talk but iv been thinking about this.
When star was using the spying spell and blew up Jackie's skateboard wheel. Was that the first time the green magic did something she desired to an effect? I mean obviously she would not have done it consciously. But so far almost every time she used the negative green magic it never helped or did what she wanted. Only that one time when she was probably full of negative emotions herself did it do what she wanted.
Perhaps the negative magic works on honest negative emotions?
Not just I'm pissed but I got cope with it and do this. But genuine selfishness.

AS IF THE FEELS FROM SHOW ITSELF WEREN'T ENOUGH
STOP DOING THIS TO ME MARK

dubs for the good boy with the right answer

No, the show is coming back in January

>Marco doesn't have to fap listening to jackie taking a shower when she comes over to hang out with star anymore

Living the dream

idk that clown seance was the first real example of "earth magic" we've seen, i think star would have been genuinely into it if she wasnt busy

So is Brad gay or what? Janna has basically said she is willing to settle for being someone's comeback girl, and Star is the Butterfly Denied Her Husbando, but nobody has considered him?

The moon influences the tides.

Who?

Who's Brad?

Chet*

Literally who?

The really buff nice kid, Marco made him punch him in Naysaya

I think you are pretty spot.
I believe if her intent was to harm jackie cuz she was taking Marco away from her. The green magic would do it without a hitch. Well other than corrupting stars mind ofc.

Friendly reminder about what an user said last thread. Blood Moon Ball is the only episode that Marco shows strong indication he has feelings for Star. But she chimped out on him for following her to the ball and utters the Starco death sentence "I don't need a hero, I need a friend". Marco gives the pic related look, and being the supreme gentleman that he is, backs off and views Star as a good friend from there on out. This makes Marco refocus his efforts on Jackie. Star dug her own grave.

What's this stuff about Jackie being a mermaid and Star cutting off her tail and never being queen? I want Star to be queen.

Sucks that star's feelings only surfaced after she realized someone else has Marco

dare i say it is Mark /our/ guy?

Um we've already talked about this. Since her wand was cleaved, it now reacts to her emotions. She still doesn't have full control over the wand and doesn't know why.