CLINTON CUTS OFF PRESS QUESTION WHEN ASKED ABOUT LOSING POLL

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQF7u4PVPc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4OO30223p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol was that a tranny with the hoop earings?

lol @ that evil stare her goblin sidekick gives to the reporter at 0:18 as they run away from the questions

RIP reporter

is it Pence

I was talking about this furtive thing

why on earth she let press on her plane i have no idea

Pence confirmed
Praise Kek

let them on or loose support
pay 2 play tactics

It's to stage the appearance of transparency.

This is the type of image, she is projecting "presidential celebrity" the press is supposed to fall in line, and not break the rules by asking what is frowned upon.

its controlling the narrative, but Clinton has no idea how she looks to normies.

This is fake as hell.

Fuck off Canada

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laughing and fucking freaking out at that look.

An airplane full of women you question might have a dick.

>can I get some water?

What is the reporters name so we can hope we don't see them in the newspapers found dead.

Seriously, who would ask the devil woman a fucking question like that. You need to pour holy water on it first.

The one really dykey looking one (I know, they all look like dykes) came out with a camera and began taking pictures of the press to block them from getting video of her coughing fit the other day.

>who would ask the devil woman a fucking question like that
can you not tell user, the entire plane is full of late 20s women who actually think themselves "journalists" and have been so sheltered they don't "get it?"

TIME TRAVELLER PENCE

Hillary is like the devil and all her people are like walking gargoyles.

Fucking alt-right is the next crusade of all humanity.

Godspeed.

Oh they will get how the world works one day when somebody follows them home.

The only water Hillary can drink is holy water to cure that devil's cough. Every time she coughs somebody dies. Poetic.

The polls were adjusted she's ahead of trump now

Selling your soul to foreign groups, and by saying an American born business man who would only be rich because he is American and wants to bring back some nationalism to the country is the worse person in the world by you is the death's plague.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4OO30223p8

>surely a new classic reaction image is born

Yeah I noticed that hideous Dyke instantly get aggressive and start photographing the Journalists as the hag was led away with Doc Choc.

The ironic thing is we're all time traveling Pence's but our true mission has yet to be revealed.

Witnessed, I noticed that too, she was doing a rodeo clown routine with the press.

Fucking don't use that face unless you have to. Don't want to scare kids.

What the fuck... two tranny handlers?

What is going on here?

Did he really say "Hill Force One?"

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN DRAG PROTECTING HILLARY?

YOU ARE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP!

Can you change that CLINTON SPEAKS TO REPORTERS to that? Thanks user.

ok but i was lazy and didn't go for the longer Stealth Version where he/she/it pops into existence