>>>/nambla/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/oven/

do you think he's circumcised?

wtf why does it matter pedo fag

Shut up, colonial peasant

>somebody get this knucklehead outta here

Ahhhh, a comfy Finn thread. Incoming triggered Sup Forumsflakes.

fucking disgusting nazis getting triggered by pedophilia am i right

>Derry used to be a beaver trapping town.
>Still is, am I right?

What did he mean by this?

he knows he's a jew cunt

>OMG like why are you guys going against social norms?? Sup Forums is a place to censor yourself and be Christian and stuff dude.

>expressing extremist views is censoring oneself
nice try faggot
pink triangle for you, may work set you free from your mental illness

>Dude our candidate was elected president. We're so un-mainstream and against the flow.

cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=vuYZstfAAUg

>our candidate
Yeah, in 1933

Ooh you're so edgy. Now tell us more about your traditional conservative ideals.

circumcision taints purity

how long until this guy starts making claims that hes really a female trapped in a boys body and goes trans on everyone?

He fucking wishes, he looks like the jew he is.

also
>implying mainstream or underground has anything to do with right or wrong
top kek
As one of your kind said "when fascism came back, 40 people stood against hundreds". Trump was nothing but a stepping stone. We are the new mainstream.
youtube.com/watch?v=f_8MS2lLkWY
>muh edgy
If you made a survey I assure you the majority would support executing pedos on the spot. There's nothing edgy about wanting to send you to work camps where you can be rehabilitated or at worst be a productive member of society until you perish.

>In like 3 years we're going to be having threads about how he's 21 already
I'm not ready

what?
he's not 18 user

Impotent. When will Sup Forums realise their cherished rope day is nothing but a slave's daydream?

I LOVE YOU FINN WOLFHARD

>"When will Sup Forums realise their cherished rope day is nothing but a slave's daydream?" said increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

where is this clip from?

I'm not particularly afraid of the idea. It might be a little refreshing. Sup Forums can't do it though, and you look weaker every time you make these silly threats. The smallest dogs bark the loudest. It's about the same as some upper middle class bourgeois talking about killing nazis.

FROGGO
R
O
G
G
O

Sup Forums may not do it, but we at Identity Evropa will. Physical removal, so to speak. And normies are beating up pedos too already. Your days are counted, dipshits.

>Dude we're like fringe extremists but also really mainstream. LMAO we're like Reddit but better.

A short kino called Hazel (2012) You can watch it on Jewtube.

>Implying that Sup Forums isn't a bunch of normies who stick out like a sore thumb around real chanfags who didn't come from r/The_Donald last year.

You. You get the itchy rope.

we're nothing like reddit and we're not fringe, not anymore
people are starting to see the truth
bammargera.com/pedo-in-park/2/

You don't know anything about Europe, or Western culture. Your misappropriation of classicist sculptures is embarrassing. You don't carry the candle. You are just another part of the corroding process. You are the decline.

Pedos are such a non-issue anyway. Who likes or defends them? Why would you treat it like some kind of milestone? You can't wipe out pedos like they're an ethnicity in some kind of genocide. It's just a criminal deviation that will likely never go away. Pedophilia and child abuse has probably never been more recognised and as known of as it is now. 50 years ago, 100 years ago, people didn't have the same awareness of it as they do now. I don't see what kind of firewood you think you are bringing to the fire.

What exactly is your goal? For society at large, not just sexual abusers

>Pedos are such a non-issue anyway. Who likes or defends them? Why would you treat it like some kind of milestone?
MSM has done entire article series promoting pedos

thank you, user.

wrong pic

nice false equivalence

true, the whiny Sup Forumskids are probably far worse.

Those Salon articles were cringe, and hit a wrong tone, but what they presented wasn't particularly groundbreaking or controversial - it's actually kind of the orthodox. Medical and criminal assessment of pedophilia is different from public hatred of pedophiles, fuelled by fear-mongering reporting - the hatred is not what should be directing attempts to solve the problem, and for good reason. That is not to say that the hatred is wrong, or unjustified, but that it is not what one should consult if they wished to fix the problems of pedophilia. You should be aware of the problems with populism.

Here are the facts. Not all people attracted to children commits acts of abuse. Not all people who commit acts of abuse are pedophiles. If someone is a pedophile, with an attraction that they haven't acted on, there is no moral system I can think of that would consider them a guilty agent, an evil person. It is considered preferable to assist as many people with effective psychiatry and psychology (like Cognitive Behavioural a Therapy), as it plausibly will reduce the risk of offence, and reduce the actual rate.

But never mind. You are probably the kind of person that thinks even a chaste homosexual "deserves to die" for some reason.

>It is considered preferable to assist as many people with effective psychiatry and psychology (like Cognitive Behavioural a Therapy)
shame we can't still try to help homosexuals this way. weird how in one case it's an affront to basic human rights and in the other it's considered a viable form of treatment

Yes they're certainly nothing like the sophisticated thinkers you surrounds yourself with on anime imageboards.

In almost all frogs, egg fertilization happens outside the female's body instead of inside. It's why they all look related.

That he looks like the frog emoji when he smiles, I think.

now you're just reaching

This is actually the most interesting thing in this thread.

Homosexuals and trannies come from occult incest families. They have been doing it for generations. People are right to be wary of them.

kid looks like a male version of agatha

oy vey, he probably has one or two years left of his career before puberty starts changing him into a very, unfortunate and ugly man, he turns to drugs because people don't treat him like the cute kid anymore and he disappears of the radar.

get that cuban jew witch outta here.

imdb.com/title/tt2408806/

Cute froggo

Finn hates trannies and gays

Why does finn hang out with a bunch of neo nazis?

No he's catholic

>When I do anything I look like a tranny jew
fixed, pedos ITT t b h

Based Finn

youtube.com/watch?v=pCnT7uEPYzw

>literally saving 60 families as we talk
How can one person be so perfect?

Finn Wolfhard is straight men's go to choice of boyfu

More like this

This isn't the pedophilia board baka

Do you know where you are?

Sup Forums being full of paedophiles has been board culture far longer than it being full of Sup Forums shitposters

>Sup Forums kept memeing him to be the one that turn out ugly in the ST kid cast
>he turned out to be the best looking one

It's like god is real and she likes to make jokes on you

They've both been true