How can one man be so BASED?

How can one man be so BASED?

>Boll made headlines by challenging his critics to "put up or shut up". In June 2006, his production company issued a press release stating that Boll would challenge his five harshest critics each to a 10-round boxing match. Invitations were also open to film directors Quentin Tarantino and Roger Avary. To qualify, critics had to have written two extremely negative reviews of Boll, in print or on the Web. In 2005, footage from the fights were to be included on the DVD of his upcoming film Postal.[35] On June 20, 2006, Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka stated on Something Awful that he had been invited by Boll to be the first contestant, after Kyanka reviewed Alone in the Dark.[36] The online gambling site GoldenPalace.com decided to sponsor this event, dubbing it "Raging Boll" (a play on the 1980 Martin Scorsese film Raging Bull). A lot was drawn up in late August 2006, featuring Kyanka, Rue Morgue magazine writer Chris Alexander, webmaster of Cinecutre Carlos Palencia Jimenez-Arguello, Ain't it Cool News writer Jeff Sneider, and Chance Minter, amateur boxer and website critic.[37][38] Boll fought and won against all five participants.

>Boll fought and won against all five participants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AebQIy5UNng
youtube.com/watch?v=VT1J65KHX8E
youtube.com/watch?v=H9WqbZC3XeM
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=002749;p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA
youtube.com/watch?v=i1QlkphbiuI
youtube.com/watch?v=1eMAtS3x76Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJP1ksFVyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember reading about this and laughing my ass off. Critics contribute nothing to film. They were BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=AebQIy5UNng

I'm fairly sure though that Boll had some prior boxing experience, while his opponents were all fat nu-male neckbeards

I don't get the point. Knocking out five nerds didn't make his movies any less shit. I will say, however, that his "GOH FAHK YAHSELF AND YAHR MOOFIES ABAUT RETARD VEEZARD EN ZA FAWREST" youtube meltdown was pretty funny, after it was revealed that his Kickstarter was a huge failure.

I've never seen this. Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=VT1J65KHX8E

Man these faggots have never been in a fight in their lives, why not just keep your hands up at least?

>because it's an important movie

Didn't he stop challenging people after he was challenged by a professional boxer ?

The point its it's hilarious that a schlock Director physically fought and fucked up his critics.

Micheal Bay needs to do this. It's fucking hilarious. Can you ever critique a movie again if the Director actually beat your ass in public?

I'd box the corpse of Roger Ebert.

The graveyard fight in House of The Dead is still one of the funniest action scenes ever filmed.
youtube.com/watch?v=H9WqbZC3XeM

Seanbaby

>make movies that suck
>critics complain
>challenge critics to fight
>beat up critics
>movies still suck

He still beat up nu-male faggot critics. For that he has my respect.

Rampage was great. How is the sequel?

Watching ol mangosteen man get his ass kicked was funny!

Yes because getting beat physically has nothing to do with film or critique?

It proves they're pussies.

Really bad. The entire movie takes place in one room, and it's just Bill Wilson shouting diatribes to a news camera. At least the first movie had, y'know, an actual rampage (and that hilarious part in the bingo hall). Rampage 2 was gimped by its budget, and it didn't really have anything new to say that wasn't run into the ground in the first movie.

Half of those cucks confessed that they didn't even watch his movies. How the fuck are they writing reviews for his films then?

Because all critics are faggots. Literally reviewing movies they've never seen. Film critique is dumb as shit. I'm glad he bashed their fucking skulls in,.

>a play on the 1980 Martin Scorsese film Raging Bull

UHHHH DURRRRRRRRRR

Still has nothing to do with film or film critique. He can knock out every film reviewer on Earth and it wouldn't make his mo it's watchable or the criticism any less true

Some of them didn't even watch the movies, dude

That's disappointing. The poster makes it look like big things happen.

His movies are still shit but I absolutely have respect for the man now.

That poster is 100% more interesting than anything that happens in the movie.

>Critics contribute nothing to film

If only Boll had contributed nothing, he would be as good as his critics.

Also, I remember when this happened, several online critics with actual boxing experience stepped forward and Boll refused to fight them, and instead chose only people with no boxing experience.

Uwe Boll vs Zack Snyder, who wins?

The Ultimate Battle: Schlock vs Schlockier

Source? I don't doubt it, but as it is now it's framed as Boll taking all comers and nobody but losers stepping up

Snyder's a real director and a humble guy so it would be nice seeing him win. He doesn't box I imagine him losing to Boll.

Snyder wins easily. The guy is fucking huge and does reps on set. Boll is an old man. Snyder would see him coming in Slo-Mo and grimace while he lands a Haymaker, spilling Uwe's blood on his wife's son.

>can't make a movie worth a shit
>have to prove critics wrong by beating them in boxing
>can't even fight actual critics with boxing experience

This guy is a fucking farce.

Maybe in the future you shouldn't slander movies you haven't seen. It makes you the jackass and Uwe Boll the hero when you write fake reviews like an egghead. You're a candy ass.

>make shitty movies his entire life
>make one movie that panders to a very particular crowd with very particular issues
>suddenly said crowd of damaged autists feels the need to white-knight uwe fucking boll

now if only he were as good a director as he is a boxer.

Wait, what? I remember Seanbaby from EGM, I'm an oldfag. He was gonna fight Uwe Boll?

idk, I enjoyed it, and the sequel too, although he bitches out at the end kinda.

They were never great movies, just highly entertaining

Only pretentious people can claim they've never enjoyed a Uwe Boll movie. He doesn't make kino, but he makes a good flick.

>lowtax

hope u got 10bux, lol

>phone poster

And yes, it would. If Boll beat the shit out of every movie reviewer on earth it would definitely make his mo it's watchable. Imagine the director commentary

Is Uwe Boll basically just a scam artist making "films" entirely from German tax funds and keeping whatever profits there are?

This happened, except for a few things:
Uwe said it was just for show and said he wanted a fair fight, so he'd give them training beforehand
Double bonus: he also refused to fight people with actual boxing experience
"Based" doesn't really describe a guy who lies about how the fight's gonna go and then pussies right the fuck out as soon as he has an actual chance to lose
He also called Michael Bay retarded and then fucking backpedaled, said he didn't mean it, and then tried to challenge him to a boxing match

>commentary
>paying for an Uwe Boll movie
>commentary is just him screaming about rampage 3 and not getting the warcraft license for an hour and a half

How did I not know about this? Based shitty movie man is my hero now.

Yeah, who gives a fuck? Boll, a trained boxer won boxing matches a bunch of untrained critics. Ooo, wow. What point did this prove? It didn't change the fact that Boll's movies are shit, and he's a shit director.

Seanbaby offered to. Then Uwe Boll found out that Seanbaby is actually professionally trained in muay thai (and is 6'3") and dropped the open challenge.

msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=002749;p=1

While it was funny, his movies still suck. And I don't think it even worked as a publicity stunt it obviously was meant as.

>I e-mailed this information, along with the reassurance that the Holocaust survivors got together and agreed he was the worst thing to come out of Germany. I figured this would make him mad enough to ignore that I'm several weight classes above him in F-List Celebrity Boxing. It didn't. After reading my stats, he suddenly couldn't make it on the show.

>Uwe Boll beat Lowtax so hard that he got a troon bf, and put more troons and actual pedophiles on the moderation teams

Wow what a pussy

Fuck off faggot. It's nobody's fault but their own they weren't prepared to get their asses beat. They accepted the challenge. They should have trained.

Micheal Bay IS retarded.

The John Numbers of film?

Imagine if Tarantino took him on and showed off his footfagfu?

>Pinky Toe Punch!
> Smelly Spinkick!
> Size 13 Stomp!
> What's going on here?
> Full Foot Fist!
> Sucking Toe Sucker Punch!

It'd be epic.

Uwe, just stop.

Fuck off Bay, go suck some machine CGI cock and jerk to your box office numbers.

Holy shit. I thought this was fake but it's real. How the fuck did this crazy shit happen? I want to see other film Directors doing this type of shit now.

Based Boll

How do you pronounce uwe?

At least I have a paying job

>Bashed Lowtax

He deserves immortality for this alone. Only way it could have been better is if he bashed moot too.

There's still time Uwe!

Also I always thought he bashed Devin "It's Not Rape When Male Feminists Do It" Faraci. Turns out that was a different film director.

Ooo-vuh. That's how he pronounces it anyway.

Before I was banned, I was a regular at AICN.

Sneider whined like a bitch. He was "duped". He said Uwe never let on that he was a trained boxer and that they went in expecting a lark - while Boll worked out and prepped hard. Said Boll went in WAY harder than he even needed to and obliterated them.

I thought it was Ooo-way

I think it's amazing that Devin fell off the face of the earth. Does he still run the background stuff of that site or did he sell it?

Imagine opening your mouth too much that a woman decides to call you out on being a fucking creep. Throwing stones in goddamn glass houses.

desu he probably just made the name up and pronounces it differently every time

youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA

based uwe

Alamo Drafthouse had him working behind the scenes doing menial clerical work (because Tim League was pals with Devin back when they were both nobodies), and tried bringing him back into the fold publicly about a week or two ago, but the backlash was so severe that League had to cut him loose.

Normally I'd say that a guy's career/life shouldn't be ruined because of internet hearsay, but Faraci was such a smug, self-satisfied and grandiose piece of shit that in this case, it's ok.

Self admitted alcoholic and rapist Devin Faraci had a fight at Fantastic Fest with Joe "Mumblecore" Swanberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1QlkphbiuI

Ironically, Faraci has pretty much killed Fantastic Fest after it was revealed last week his boss had not fired him over his rapes, but had helped him cover it up and get him employed under the table.

Oh nigga, you didn't hear?

He's back in the news!

He's taking down the Alamo Drafthouse with him!

He immediately set up a secret facebook group, with followers like Adam McKay, Jen Yamatomato and some female critic who runs awards daily ("it's not rape when Devin does it!").

He kept writing reviews, and people noticed he appeared to still have some kind of job and access to screenings - turns out he wasn't fired - Alamo Drafthouse just removed his name from bylines and gave him another job. Turns out another one of his victims complained and the owner of Alamo asked her to keep it quiet because it would hurt business. Shit came out last week and a bunch of people quit, got mad, etc. So now he's fired for good (and whined about "muh health care" and having to be homeless - cause god forbid a fat film blogger drive a cab or push a broom) and films are pulling out of Fantastic Fest.

Bol owned all those faggots name one Tarantino movie that's better than Rampage a near perfect 10 imo

Who is this guy really? Sounds hilarious.

Big film reviewer. Works(ed lel) for Alamo Drafthouse, Mondo, etc etc. Big geek companies.

Part of that whole Patton Oswalt twitter circle. Spent all his time ranting and raving about GamerGate (despite having nothing to do with Games) and went crazy when AVGN said he didn't want to watch Ghostbusters. Was notorious for being a psychotic asshole on twitter and was even hated by a bunch of leftists who (correctly) assumed he was too much of a scumbag to be sincere about his feminist ravings, and was virtue signalling.

Is ranting about Trump on twitter, being a pussy grabber, and then pic related happened. Things got worse from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eMAtS3x76Q

>How can one man be so BASED?
You've never watched one of his movies. Also the faggot refused to fight anyone with any training or boxing background.
It was neat seeing him knock out lowtax, though.

t. reddit

t. Lowtax

Contrarian moron.

>Micheal Bay needs to do this.
Dude gets stage fright after 30 years in the business just because they asked him what his job's about. And he's pretty skinny too, he'd get his ass handed to him.

Have you even heard Lowtax talk about it? Dude really doesn't give a fuck about it, if anything Boll came out looking like a pathetic tryhard.

>Double bonus: he also refused to fight people with actual boxing experience

Let's be fair here, how likely is it there are any legitimate movie critics with actual boxing experience? Obviously lots of amateur boxers would pretend to be critics and challenge him.

GJILME?

REEEEEEEE

at least 2 of those numale faggot critics are shitposting ITT

kek

most fags dont even know this site came from that abomination
unless maybe its written on the FAQ or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qQJP1ksFVyM

he's clearly upset. he went into it trying to be WACKY AND ZANY and got BTFO

Its wasn't real, Its a PR stunt you mongoloids

all those site were parody sites from the "critics" were parody sites