We have to be honest, the blacks will never leave so how do we destroy the ghetto culture and civilize them?

We have to be honest, the blacks will never leave so how do we destroy the ghetto culture and civilize them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tu4gbiZegP0
youtube.com/watch?v=5PC0FrLlO5E
youtube.com/watch?v=TDjBOO57cj0
youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg
youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk
youtube.com/watch?v=qhjWoxZAL0g
youtube.com/watch?v=NtdhJ-I6SJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black people have to do it themselves. If white people try to start it then it will be met with hostility.

Therefore, nothing will be done, and niggers will continue to be niggers.

Anime.

Chapel said it best

Give out subsidies so they sterilize themselves.

Niggers are too stupid to understand what sterilization is, and they be wanting that cold hard cash yo.

So basically trick niggers into killing themselves off by giving them money.

I have trouble imagining what it was like before hip-hop culture emerged. Did black people just go to discos?

Just give them vaccines from STDs that sterilize them. Muh diks will be all over that shit since they get to raw dog it without fear of getting the clap. Then they slowly breed themselves out of existence. Harmless and effective.

Pretty much this.

Create the opportunity to permanently live off of welfare so long as you agree to be sterilized.

Young Thug is the GOAT no Thugger slander here plz

Guys there is no way we would get away with sterilization, we need something realistic.

young thug is based as fuck faggot

yeah funk, reggae, disco, jazz, soul, blues were all popular forms of black music. they also dabbled into techno, punk, and were the creators of rock.
now its only hip hop and r&b singers who are basically just rappers.

I would add in some kind of incentive for non-niggers to have kids. Maybe give a flat 5% tax reduction every year for those in higher tax brackets. Wealthy Christian blacks should be having lots of kids with other smart blacks.

Discontinuing eugenics was a mistake.

They were decent and civilized human beings before ghetto/rap culture. They sang the blues, called you boss and did not complain about racist Disney flicks.

Rock comes from so.many different influences, fuck off with that bait.

basically back in ww2 they were almost becoming white but they slowly began to slip back to full nigger mode in the 60s
youtube.com/watch?v=tu4gbiZegP0

vid related

We could, but we'd have to offer the same program to poor whites too. Tbh two birds with one stone, poor fags who are white and on welfare are also pretty much nigger tier.

Call it something like: "Income demographics preservation project" or some other needlessly complicated pseudo intellectual sounding libcuck name.

>how to teach a fish to climb a tree
you don't, nigger. nuke em

>tfw you know a black guy that calls you boss

feels good man

awesome

why couldn't this timeline continued ? the one where we all live in peace as hippies

Lmao no, they were violent from the very get go when segregation ended

You just don't tell them you're sterilizing them you idiot

undo all the actions made by white liberals in the last 60 years.

(((mountain dew)))

ding ding ding

It's ironic.

Like calling downies Einstein

15th amendment was in 1870, a bit farther back

Biological warfare
Peaceful zombies

Take all the new nig babys and send them to be raised by civilisation.

Show them how fucking comically ridiculous their culture really is. Stop blowing smoke up their asses.

Nobody has a problem making fun of wiggers. Why not blacks? I find them retarded. "I cain't get a jawb." No shit, you're a fucking dimwitted clown.

actually lets go with 13th in 1864, good times.

>16% black vs 84% white/hispanic/asian
Breed them out.

Incite a race wsr between spics and niggers

Who here honestly hates hip hop?

>If white people try to start it then it will be met with hostility.

Only because they have enablers in the main stream media to validate and excuse their imbecility.

I do
It's just repetitive noise and gibberish

Who the fuck likes this crap

It's simple, steal all the black babies and raise them in government camps were they can
not be exposed to any elements of niggerism.

So your entire view of the entirety of black cultute is I cain't get a jawb.

anime was a mistake

Listen to some real music you jewish brainwashed cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PC0FrLlO5E

not me

biggie is GOAT

I honestly think it sucks. But I'm a musician.

Well alot of people
>It's just repetitive noise and gibberish
You can say that of literally all music
What dont you like?

Instead of raising them they should just be euthanized.

This. Absolutely this.

Abortion and lower police intervention.

High mortality rates coupled with high abortion rates will continually reduce the percentage of the black population until its insignificant

youtube.com/watch?v=TDjBOO57cj0

>So your entire view of the entirety of black cultute is I cain't get a jawb.

No, you moron. I did not indicate that that was my "entire view" in any way.

this is what happens when niggas watch anime

youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg

Is this legal? Like, can we build an organization that gives people free sterilizations?

Youre implying that liking one genre excludes liking others?

As are lots of hip hop fans. What do you play?

they couldn't let that go on division is how the elite control a society if the plebs are fighting each other over skin colure ext. they will never attack the 1% fucking them over at the top that's why the big music companies ditched public enemy for shit like NWA where the down fall of the black race went into overdrive no more fight the powers that be it became kill the nigga for looking at a dog the wrong way

youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

>someone actually took effort to make this
I don't know should i feel sorry or sad for the person who made this

So what about black culture makes you regard it as comically ridiculous?

This

Kek. A few average to above average intelligence white guys solved niggers in less than 30 minutes.

Compare this to your usual chatter on world star between nogs......

>As are lots of hip hop fans. What do you play?

Guitar. Never really met any hip-hop fans that could play. It's mostly artificial and simplistic.

As white people - I'm assuming we're all white here - we should be focused on fixing Kansas and the Appalachians and white Louisiana, for starters.

Then we'll move on to the gateway to degeneracy... White womanhood.

tbqh expected this youtube.com/watch?v=qhjWoxZAL0g

both serb bro both

Biggie had a one-of-a-kind voice

>ywn be bleeding bad like a bumble bee

We'd need to infiltrate government and media in order for it to work. Jews did it in 50 years, we could probably cut that time in half with our long standing contacts.

ive only ever listened to 80s-90s hiphop/rap and i think that's where it peaks for me

ban rap music

that's all you have to do but it's freedom of speech so you take the good with the bad

Why not? Gandhi gave radios to men who got a vasectomy

Well I imagine that perhaps it depends on the locale as far as the number of hip hop musicians What do you mean by artificial? The drum machines?

I think that if niggers grew up in liberal "cuck houses" then they'd turn out fine

Meh, shitlibs will lose their shit. At least with my idea we can say we're helping them.

What about that music did you like?

More Bella

This problem will work itself out. In some cities cops are already refusing to respond to calls in black neighborhoods, this BLM horseshit is going to cause the police to turn a cold shoulder, blacks will kill each other off in droves, not long after civicly minded blackd will beg for police to help. Police will remove the trouble makers from those areas and all thats left is decent black rather than niggers. From there education needs overhauled to keep them from repeating thebcycle. Blacks have different brains, education needs to be approached differently.

>not respecting the greatest musical mind of our lifetime

The worship of stupidity and mediocrity. Ebonics. The constant excuses blaming others for their own shortcomings. The knee jerk reaction against the police even when the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of the police (michael brown caught on video committing strong arm robbery).

Much more.

They all have to die.

PRAISE KEK!!

Sup Forums dont know bout red pilled BoB

Why the fuck not?

With the media how it is, there'll be a race war soon. Problem solved.

Although a race war would turn a lot of places even more ghetto

Who cares if they lose their shit? Niggers need to be violently subjugated and controlled.

Pants around their knees, hat on sideways. Low IQ. Worshiping criminality. Can barely speak english.

You don't think that is ridiculous looking?

>The knee jerk reaction against the police even when the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of the police
White liberals push this with much more effectiveness to be honest.

it is, but it's not that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=NtdhJ-I6SJ8

>The drum machines?

Yes. Any damned fool can use one. It takes years to be a real percussionists. It has coarsened american culture.

its a hopeless cause

even the most successful and intelligent blacks are still stuck in their mindset of victimhood

it's literally only like 1-5% of them that are "woke"

>The worship of stupidity and mediocrity.
That seems to be an american thing at this point in time unfortunately. Not exclusive to black people
>Ebonics.
Can be pretty fucking hilarious sometimes, but isnt really lauded. Are you really pissed off at slang?

Put bait bikes around ghettos, the bike has a small explosive in the seat that is set to go off from pressure, either blacks stop stealing bikes or they forcefully get the tendency to steal selectively removed from their genepool

>flat earth
>redpilled

Kill yourself you anti scientific plebeian poorfag.

I don't care if you're white, you're retarded and perhaps even worse than niggers. Niggers have no choice most of the time but to be retarded, but you are white, and you've essentially became an idiot by being a lazy sack of shit and not using your superior brainpower.

Especially when you consider it was most likely made by a fat virgin in a basement somewhere

Use reverse psychology.

Tell them they don't have to follow ordinary laws.

Or take care of their kids.

Tell them that can rape and riot all day long with impunity.

Tell them school is for suckers and crackers.

Tell them drugs are awesome and they should all do them.

>Or don't tell em shit and they do all that crap and more. Civilization is a micro-aggression to some races.

They need to be subjugated and controlled. Violence can help, but it isn't necessary. Read Brave New World.

Nope

Idiocracy by 2300.

we need to address this problem or else we're going to end up with a congress full of pic related in 20 years

End welfare. Problem solved.

I like this one youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo

>queue torrent of liveleak links and webms of africans burning people alive

you're on the blue pill son

Then make a sikk beat right now if its so easy.