Your hair is winter fire

Your hair is winter fire
January embers
My heart burns there, too

me on the right

>he never skinnydipped with girls as a teenager

It hurts so much user.

As morning hues of sun swept fire caress your passion face. Alone with thee in pure desire, to worship your untold grace. My soul would cry in silent prayer, for hours spent apart. Your essence warms the evening air, as I dance into your heart.

My heart burns there too

That's a pretty fat brapper for someone so young

R E K T
E
K
T

HOW WILL ANDROGYNY SHITTERS EVER RECOVER

you just don't know how to appreciate beauty dumb meme poster

>in junior high i was short, fat, had disgusting long red hair, and was covered in zits
>the south park ginger episode and viral gingers have souls videos had come out pretty recently
>since its jr high everybody thinks its fucking hilarious
>have no friends, mostly sit alone at lunch. When hot girls got in trouble and had to be seperated from their friends the teachers put them with me as a punishment
>my only interaction with a girl in jr high was a pretty girl was put at my table. She dumped a whole soda on me, called me pizza face and left
>kids at my school were so fucking immature and out of control that a few of the jock types beat the shit out of me in the hallway on kick a ginger day

My hair is cut, I grew taller, I lost some weight, and the zits are gone, but the feels never go away.
I cant wait to die.

My heart burns there too

It has to suck being a ginger. That's pretty much the only group people are still allowed to relentlessly make fun of. The only way to get out of it is if you're a hot chick which is some fucked up lottery.

Delete

>you're too old now
>yet you still remember what it was like to be with girls that young when you were that age

You incel faggots have it easy. At least you'll never reach 30/40/50/60/etc. remembering what it was like to be with 15 year olds and knowing it can never happen again unless prison.

>tfw passed on the opportunity and went home while the others skinnydipped because I was embarrassed by my pubes

If I ever actually find a cute red head I'll use this on her, but it's rarer than a 4th blue eyes

So how do normalfag adult males (25+) feel about Bev in this movie? Are they physically attracted to her, and how do they feel about that?

I am in college right now and I still get people who pretty much refuse to call me anything other than ginger.
I dont really give a shit, it doesnt bother me. I just hated it in jr high because my class was an anomaly in terms of how many psychopath bullies that hadnt grown out of it yet were there and they constantly harrassed me for it.
Part of the reason I love IT and movies like it is that it sort of gives me a good jr high experience to vicariously live through. Those years fucked me up for the longest time.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>That's pretty much the only group people are still allowed to relentlessly make fun of.
manlets get mocked openly. not even a meme. normies hate us manlets too.

No. She's just a cute girl. I don't even feel awkward about looking at her. Her getting undressed and jumping into the lake is no different than being in a bikini. I'm just not a fucking weirdo though.

I'm 32 and think she's cute but I don't feel particularly sexually attracted to her.

24 here

I'd just treat her like I do all my girl cousins

>particularly

why did you include this word?

27 yrs old. I'm not particularly sexually attracted to her, this scene did take me by surprise a little but I do think she's a cute girl.

at least when you're a manlet you have a ton of famous people to serve as an example that being a manlet is not something society truly ignores and berates.
Gingers have like, 8 people tops.
Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain, Ron Howard, Rupert Grint, Ed Sheeran, and thats all i can think of off the top of my head but im sure theres a few more.
Meanwhile the list of famous, succesful, and near universally loved manlets is too long to try to post.

>particularly

what did he mean by this?

Nope. My life is joyless. Hopefully I die soon.

Like I said, she's cute but she's just a gangly teen right now. Doesn't really do it for me.

Hate to burst your bubble but Amy Adams is actually blonde irl (if you believe the internet)

Are you not secually attracted to her because of her body type, her personality, or the fact that you know she's underage? If she looked and acted exactly the same, except she was an 18 year old college freshman, would you then be sexually attracted to her?

huh. I guess im not surprised. The real heartbreaker was finding out Emma Stone was a natural blonde.

who cares

Me, that's why I'm asking.

I'm 5'8" and by Sup Forums's account a manlet's manlet. But all in all it has never been that bad for me. In jr high and in HS I actually for some unbelievable reasons had girlfriends and was even a little popular. I hardly remember anyone making fun of my height I guess it's because there was always some extra puny kid in class. In college and after that I have become more conscious about my height since I was now with grown adults but even then I can't remember when was the last time someone laughed or made fun of my height.

Nah probably not. I prefer a bit more thiccness

everyone in this picture except the fat kid is so qt
ive made my decision to see this movie now

>My hair is cut, I grew taller, I lost some weight, and the zits are gone, but I'm still a disgusting ginger

ftfy

Best bet is to get a mail order bride from thailand or something if you ever want to have kids. Pretty sure asians don't carry the necessary genes to create gingers so at least your offspring can have a normal life.

>I'm 5'8" and by Sup Forums's account a manlet's manlet.
this is your problem. you're average height. i'm talking like 5'5 and below size for true manlets.

I tell my ginger friend to go to one of these festivals but he laughs at the idea. Gingers are the most white you can get.

Not in your exact age group, but as a 21 I just thought she looked like someone id probably find cute In high school, but not someone in sexually attracted to (she actually reminds me of an ex I had in HS)

That's a good ass movie

I think she's cute/pretty and some scenes in the movie I think she looks really good. But I don't have an uncontrollable boner for her. When I was in my late teens I was still attracted to girls as young as 12-13 and I always wondered if I would grow out of it. Now when I pass by a middle school the girls really look like little kids to me and they don't do absolutely anything for me and when I pass by a high school while there might still be a few girls that still do overall I'm beginning to see them as kids who don't really do it for me anymore.

Instead we have no memory of it and know we'll never experience it.

Can someone explain why ginger people smell

ignorance is bliss

>A SEA OF GINGERS

naw.

this is what senior HS girls look like. I creep on one of them. guess

5'5" yeah I guess that does have to suck. At 5'8" like I said I am a little conscious about my height, I'm the shortest among my friends, in my family I'm among the shortest and I very often meet girls taller than me. But 5'5" or below I can't imagine what that must be like.

The sexual tension at these events must be incredible, we have a saying here that roughly translates to "Copper on the roof and the cellars always wet"

this thread is bullshit since redhead girls with pale skin are the most gorgeous when they are gorgeous

>when they are gorgeous
Keyword "when". Most redheads are ugly as shit and they age even worse but when they hit the genetic lottery the are 11/10.

where are we getting these high quality fucking rips from?

My dad works at Warner Bros

Holy shit, what is this?

kek

Do you remember

JFC

>no girl has ever or will ever hold a poem i wrote her to her heart as she closes her eyes and thinks of me in blissful euphoria
why am i such a failure

>that body

what are they feeding kids these days

look at finn's gyno body

>swimming in your underwear

it's not your fault mate. most all of what determines whether or not women think of you in blissful euphoria is your genetics, which you can't choose.

You have to prey on vulnerable girls.

I grew up in a backwater shithole with literally zero cute girls so there was nothing I could do about it anyway, feels good to not be responsible.

yeah, i know. just makes me sad. i've never felt romantic love and i wish i could.
no, i'm not that cold-hearted.

>he didn't write a poem for his crush
Be glad that you didn't.
That kind of cringe-worthy memory is suicide fuel.

it's not cringe-worthy if she responds well to it

FUCK YOU I ALREADY BURIED THIS MEMORY

5'5" manlet here. I had girlfriends all through high school. Hell, I've been in steady relationships for the past 10 consecutive years minus one year in between.

Must suck being a ginger, though.

It really depends on the kinda of girl you're writing it to and the situation. Some girls will think it's lame while others will find it very sweet and personal.

I wrote a poem for a girl I was with once, I'm terribly unromantic and she wouldn't quit bugging me about it, so I wrote one by the numbers like the autist I am just to appease her. She liked it but I regret it now.

Bottom-right? Rest look like trannies.

Hell, they all look like trannies, but bottom-right is the most fuckable.

She's cute, but that's about it. Biggest reaction she got out of me was thinking about how people at Sup Forums was going to call out the fact that she was the one who had the least reaction to having her hand cut at the end.

Fuck this place sometimes.

What the fuck nigger. Bottom right is obviously the ugliest. Chubby white trash garbage.

>wrote sappy af poem for a girl
> became my gf for 3 years

do you still have it?

if so, post pls

Sad when you realise girls don't give a fuck about gestures like poems and only care about looks at the end of the day

True, the film did a great job at making the girl both the strongest character and the damsel in distress, while keeping it subtle enough to placate outrage from either side.

That girl looks really sneedesque

Hollywood has been getting more and more calculated with every blockbuster movie.

Sometimes I legitimately wonder if they have a handful of algorithms that they run everything do and BAM, they have a script.

The poem I wrote was for a girl I was with for a year already, and we were together for a year after that, so no jelly feelings from me brother. Glad for you though.

>and if you save yourself
>you will make, him happy
>he'll keep you in a jar

>those yellow teeth

FUCKING KEK

Teeth naturally become yellow, though it is unusual for that age.

kek that is pretty lame but if it worked I can't really criticize

Did anyone else think it was hot when the pharmacy girl bullied Eddie and wrote "LOSER" on his cast while looking into his eyes and chewing bubblegum? Haha.

awhhh, someone isn't white..

that sucks =/

First time skinny dipping in 6th grade, last guy standing on the pier was this ugly as sin, freckled guy who was blessed with a humongous penis, and there he stood frozen in place, with his mast pointing at the skies as he tried to obfuscate it with his hands. We all pointed at him and started laughing, eventually he legged it and ran away.

Few years later I bumped into him again, and he was dating a Muslim girl with a full burka attire.

Gingers aren't Aryan.

I think I misplaced my original somewhere, knowing me I either put it in a box with other random stuff or threw it out cleaning. Turned out only stuff I had was whatever she wrote me (I know it's probably dumb to keep stuff from someone I broke up with, but whatever I like having things to remember)

if nirvana lyrics worked i wouldn't be on Sup Forums. I just made a joke because "sappy"

Anyone have the sunbathing webm yet?