>The characters have guns
>mfw

I thought I was watching a movie set in reality, not high fantasy

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/acid-attack-week/story?id=11564181
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have them

>English people actually believe that they aren't a living joke

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.

Of course they don't have guns, they have rooty tooty point and shooties

>high fantasy

You mean Tolkienian right?

more like Taxpoliciynan-esque

>If we make guns illegal, criminals will respect the law and not get them
Okie dokie. People get shot in the UK all the time.

but UK doesnt have 2nd amendment?

>hahaha brits don't have guns!!!
>but shootings have gone up in your country since you banned guns!!!
you retarded americucks need to make up your tiny minds

Gun crime is extremely low and is mostly gang members shooting other gang members

They don't though. There are about 50 gun deaths a year from a population of 65 million, about the same number of people who die falling from ladders.

You're living in some sort of fantasy world if you believe that civilian owned guns are going to stop demographic changes, much less protect your civil liberties - which they have never done in your entire history as a nation. There's always at least one American spastic in these threads loud and proud about the fact that they're from the only country dumb enough to let anyone and everyone own a firearm though.

You're four times more likely to be the victim of violent crime in Britain than America. Four times.

>>gang members get shot by other gang members all the time

We hardly have any other shootings.

You're five times more likely to be murdered in the US. Five times.

'Least the guy is kind enough to put a bullet in my skull and be done with it.
Bongs gotta get stabbed forty times or have acid thrown in their face.

>[this is what americans actually believe]

looks like you americucks are getting bored of your gay little guns

abcnews.go.com/US/acid-attack-week/story?id=11564181

Now we're just lying to each other? Come on man.

>not thinking being able to own a gun should be a right
Fuck individual liberties though, right?

For every 100,000 citizens there are 4.88 murders in the US and 0.92 murders in the UK.

Because you believe that people should be able to own RPGs? Tanks? Tactical nukes? No, I just draw the line at a different place than you do.

So you prefer living in a crime ridden violent zoo because you're afraid of getting murdered? Gun violence is enormously black on black crime. Nobody is going to murder you; you will however, get your teeth knocked out twice before your 30th birthday living in the UK.

>watch American flick
>characters aren't 400 pounds circumcised mulattos

>Watch British crime film
>Characters all have 'ironic' nicknames
>for example Guy is called Big Gary even though he's actually quite small

>2010

>watch aussie film
>it's not about crime

I think you've overdosed on memes user, you're completely detached from reality at this point.

>Watch British crime film
>Can't understand half of what is being said

There's accents and then there's mumbling an accent through a slack jaw while intoxicated, saying nothing of value in the first place.

>watch american middle/highschool movie
>no shootings being used (faked) as a political move to take yer guns

Where do you draw the line? Plastic spoons?

Are you retarded? I can safely walk down a street without fear of being stabbed, unlike you. Take black and Hispanic gang violence out of the mix and the murder rate drops by more than half.

Devices designed to kill other human beings seems a good place to start. More Americans accidentally shoot themselves or loved ones than the dreaded home invader.

So because idiots exist, I'm not allowed to defend myself?

>I can safely walk down a street without fear of being stabbed, unlike you.
There are three explanations for what you just posted.

a) you're retarded
b) you're profoundly ignorant
c) you're a massive faggot who's genuinely scared of being outside in Britain

>Take black and Hispanic gang violence out of the mix and the murder rate drops by more than half.
Then even if the numbers you just pulled out of your arse were accurate, it would still be double that of the UK.

They're not all idiots, they're fallible, just like every other human being. It happens even to gun safety instructors. It's beyond retarded to have easy access to guns, as the numbers bear out.

>There are three explanations for what you just posted.

You're bafflingly stupid. You're four times as likely to be the victim of violent crime, dumbshit.

Do you know how math works? Let me describe how rates function, if you have a small number and multiply it, you get a still fairly small number, if you have a big number and multiply it, you get a big number.

Following me so far, condescending fool? If there's five murders there, there's 20 murders here. If there's 50 stabbings here there's 200 stabbings over there. I would rather have 20 murders and 50 stabbings than 200 stabbings and 5 murders. Sounds pretty reasonable unless you're a cunt.

more deaths from cars

It's beyond retarded to have easy access to cars :v)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That doesn't matter much when you're on the street being assaulted or home invaded and wishing you had a gun. But I can't defend myself because Jeffery shot himself in his shed while cleaning the barrel. Fantastic, now I'm being raped at knifepoint. I guess that's called taking one for the team.

4 women were literally just attacked with acid in London this week m8

Gun crime in the UK is relatively low but also highly consistent. It's floated at around 6000 gun crtimes a year for decades, long before most guns were outlawed.

Violent crime figures include shit like getting a slap in the pub. It's pretty constant, at least round here, but low level really.
This high violent crime bollocks is just that.