What killed Sup Forums? /got/ killed Sup Forums

What killed Sup Forums? /got/ killed Sup Forums.

Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Sup Forums and Sup Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.

What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Sup Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.

Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where they could say nigger, smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Sup Forums is for memes and memes only. Sup Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.

Once the teenage reddit mexican /got/faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death. They couldn't get enough.

If you ever propagated one of the following memes you are part of the problem and should kill yourself. JUST, Sheev, kino, pest-posting, Sneed, *blocks*, and all spammed memes. Bane was the only good one. Everything after was a pale imitation.

There is no going back. I would torture any of you teenage reddit memers to death if I could. I hate you all.

If you watch GoT past season 4 you are a retard.c

And Sup Forums

JUST was literally a nigger twitter meme. When Sup Forums is stealing memes from nigger twitter you know something is wrong.

>Pedos? Banned.

good

Can Jenny threads save Sup Forums?

That's an Sup Forums trait
just like the shiba inu shit

What a stupid cunt

That's kind of r-rude...

OP here, this too. I was trying to save space so I left Sup Forums out. They got kicked out for being trash and settled here to make memes.

Go ahead and mention Sup Forums being bad in a particularly bad thread. You'll get 5 replies from Sup Forumsfugees defending their retardation.

People blame Sup Forums but the only bad thing Sup Forums brings is low IQ foreign posters. Not even that many of them.

Post Bobby

We need 1 (one) Sup Forumswaifu thread allowed at all times. This will bring back traffic to the board, regain some positive opinion to the moderation, and contain all the waifufags on Sup Forums.

Hello, reddit. Pedos fought a brilliant crusade to save our board but lost.

you kinda already said why Sup Forums has gone to shit. Sup Forums has great memes/jokes, also great discussion may it be weird, too deep into the subject or otherwise.

Sup Forums is too good and because of that redditors and other faggots want their share of it. r/prequelmemes is one of the biggest subreddits of all time, their top post was the #1 post in the history of reddit at some point. And that sub was created simply by reposting the sheevposting of Sup Forums, thats why everything good gets ruined: it gets stolen by normies who arent creative enough to do it justice. It happened with pepe and r9k (which is now used in the most unfunny ways imaginable by pol and thedonald), it happened to Sup Forums as a whole. Theres no stopping it sadly. We have to accept that Sup Forums is one of the biggest websites in the world now and that normies will ruin it completely over time.

Although i gotta say that the design of this site does a good job of driving retards away because it looks "too complicated"

This user gets it! He gets it!!!

The difference is that it happened naturally for the other boards
Sup Forums was forced to be the way it is today because ginger and moot wanted more users on this board

the italian dentist was one thing. but transplanting his hair on brendan fraser with almost crying eyes and a gun was a genius move from Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums has great memes/jokes
Kill yourself.

>tfw I'll keep on shitting up Sup Forums to spite you autists

This! It's a lot of fun! A lot!!!!!

I couldn't agree more

I will force the lovecraftian meme with all my might

pretty sure Sup Forums is the best board for this stuff. Theres so much everyone can find something for themselves. Also im not talking about sneed im talking about stuff like play salieri which got used in very creative ways.

I hope that bitch gets cancer soon.

No, poor photoshops were trash humor.

Do you guys find it worrying that reddit seems to love all our memes? I thought you guys hated them? So why would they like us so much?

Someone will think "because our memes are good" but that's never been true. It's because redditors created these memes.

That's really r-rude user!!

this picture is more cringeworthy than any sneed meme could ever be desu. Also how is this supposed to kill sneed? Its obvious that this isnt the guy that invented sneed. And even if he is, who cares?

Get rid of yous and most of the normalfags and reddit would leave.

No, Sup Forums is literally the worst board and every other board makes fun of us.

Read OP. He laid out the timeline. You are the problem.

T. Underaged sneed poster

>There are people ITT defending the forced memes and reddit.

It's over. I'm done.

Hi, Sup Forums.

Reddit has almost always taken up our memes one way or another

oh wait you're serious
AHAHAHAHAHAHa

DIE NIGGER

DIE DIE DIE

GoT is in its final season, and folks will stop talking about it within the year, forever. Trendy shows and movies come and go, as do trends and general (like CapeKino), and they always dominate Sup Forums for a time before they vanish. Game of Thrones is no way some special murderer of Sup Forums in this fashion, it's just the latest passing trend.

Baneposting, on the other hand... I mean, hell, it's been around for so long my spellchecker doesn't even underline the term anymore.

>Bane was the only good one
Bane killed this board
Go ahead and search "bane posting" on twitter. You'll see the exact type of mongrel that it brought here

Part of the problem.

Sneed is literally an attempt by millenials who hate the Simpson's to ruin classic Simpson's threads.

They coordinate on IRC.

Damn straight,

Memes are born here, not fucking copies from a lower source of human scum!

This is all correct. Forced memes and reddit killed this board.

Underaged posters will disagree.

i disagree. Sneed is the same as lovecraftposting. Its the boards reaction to constant spamming.

"fuck dude i just LOVE the old simpsons, damn the new episodes suck so much damn" got posted almost every day so the board got annoyed and started making fun of it. Same with the guy that "wanted a REAL lovecraftian kino omg". Posters got annoyed again and began to ridicule him by saying everything is so "lovecraftian and deep".

part of it is being contrarian, but most of it is being annoyed by constant praise.

Why do spics ruin everything

No, you can literally track /got/ to bumps in popularity of Sup Forums.

You can then track /r/Sup Forums posts that got on the front page of reddit.

A GoT joke was one of their top posts of all time for like 4 years. After that initial one, hundreds of Sup Forums screencaps made it on reddit.

>name-posting
You are part of the cancer OP is talking about

The mexican spammers like dannyboytbh are based you fucking white faggot.
At least they lighten up the place, I always laugh at their memes

Sup Forums posters are the only good thing about Sup Forums desu

>Simpson threads
>Spamming

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU REDDIT TEENAGE PIECES OF SHIT.

I AM NOT JOKING. I WILL ROT IN JAIL FOR THE SATISFACTION OF TAKING A DOZEN OF YOU WITH ME.

So? Are you trying to tell me that GoT is going to continue to be popular on Sup Forums for years after it goes off the air?

Any popular show will get a ton of attention and nubcakes clambering onto Sup Forums, particularly if it's "nerd friendly". That isn't anything new. That's just business as usual. Same shit, different show - only the names change.

im not exactly sure what you mean but the classic simpson threads were here almost every day and they always consisted of the same posts.

I hope you die.

HELP ME TV PLEASE

So, I am trying to remember a movie title, but the only thing I know about is are a few scenes:

it's about a guy who got into prison and was in there for a long time. After he escaped he became really rich and bought a Mansion and all that shit. the key part I remember is that he couldn't sleep in the bed, because he slept for years on the cell's floor.

I know this is vague, but does anyone have any idea? Movie time was around 1700-1900..
Was from the late 90's if i remember correctly

>being this familiar with reddit
time to go back, lad

>Sneed is the same as lovecraftposting
Yeah they're both spammed by malicious little 90s born queers. Fucking faggot scum thst derived pleaser from destroying other peoples enjoyment. I dont like got or rick and morty or dr who but i dont go in to those threads are try to ruin them. People like you are what ruined Sup Forums.

t. retard who tried to guess which season the Sneedsons died every day while posting the same epic wonky sneedsons image stills
Kys

>lovecraftposting
Maybe I don't spend enough time on Sup Forums, but what is this?

I never said anything like that.

Learn to fucking read you idiot. OP laid it out. It's not about GoT, retard.

If you still watch GoT you are a fucking mongoloid. Stop defending it. Learn to read.

>rick and morty
this gets ridiculed 24/7 here

>dr who
this is fine since its in its containment thread, you never see a dr who post outside of those, so everyone lets them be

>defending sneed

god was right to abandon us.

>Having fun is disgusting and should be forbidden
>But pedos are great and save Sup Forums
Really makes me think

Millenials hate the Simpson's because it is proof they were born in a shitty time.

It threatens their worldview. You guys are so transparent.

There was this autist who did all the homework back in 2012-13.

We had many a thread about his findings.

You would know if you got here before 2014.

This and OP are the God's truth and underages will try to argue.

I'm not defending GoT... I'm just saying "omg /got/ posters killed Sup Forums" is fucking idiotic. There will always be any number of shows you can replace "/got/" with. I mean hell, we've banned /who/ and star trek posters when they got too prolific in the past, even deleted a Jurassic Park/World thread or two. The fact that it boosts both redit or twitter or 9gag, or whatever site it's popular for Sup Forums to hate on this year as well is entirely irrelevant. Any and every popular geek show is going to get spammed on any and every internet outlet. It's just the same old shit pattern repeating itself -
not the fucking sky falling.

This.

>millennial boogeymen
What did he mean by this?

Holy shit.

Are you Mexican? Learn to read. This is bigger than one show, but GoT was the catalyst.

Pedos literally tried to drive out the reddit scum.

Hating them is being reddit itself. I used to hate them too. I was so wrong. They were our bulwark.

How is Game of Turds anymore a catalyst than Star Wars or Batman? There's been thousands of shows that have come and gone demonstrating the exact same pattern.

I'm glad you disgusting pedos lost. Fuck off loser.

And dumb circlejerking like the Simpsons threads is not reddit?

Please read OP very carefully.

It is laid out in the first two paragraphs. You can track the traffic numbers of reddit and Sup Forums.

It is not just about GoT.

Sup Forums is too mainstream now. It used to be borderline urban legend tier, now it's the popular alt-right nazi board that's featured regularly in the news. The situation is pretty bad, but normalfags move on from everything eventually, so hopefully things will improve.

I'm not a pedo but you are reddit.

No, it's the most Sup Forums thing I can think of. You hate it because it threatens you.

I think this might be one of the more autism filled variants of these meta shitposting threads.

>thread set to autosage so it doesn't hurt the feelings of neo/tv/
haha

How do Simpons threads threaten me? Is this an intricate bait?

By your retarded logic, Sneed is Sup Forums too because it certainly threatens you.

>thread is against the rules
>gets upset when the janny does something about it
wew lad

>against the rules
Hiro said that one meta thread is allowed.

>I grew up when the Simpson's was already in Season 15 and it's literally my childhood. I hate you old Gen X faggots shitting on my childhood. I'm going to ruin literally the last good threads on Sup Forums because I'm mad.

I'm done with this place. Have fun, teens. At least I know where Sneed came from. Assblasted teens mad at the proof that Gen Y is the worst generation. How can you be worse than Gen X? You'd literally have to try.

We already have one meta-thread, and it's not about your pathetic whining.

>Hiro said
And yet it's not on the rules page. Him saying it doesn't mean shit when these threads constantly get 404'd by deletion and/or put on autosage, newfag. Unless it's on the rule page, it's against the rules. And the actions of the jannies and mods show that.

Meant to post this

Sneed was spammed to ruin the last good thing on Sup Forums.

Anyone saying otherwise is backtracking.

No, that logic doesn't turn around like that. Idiot.

Read the thread.

Go back to Sup Forums if you like juvenile cartoons so much.

>When the reddit bogeyman is so strong that you think accusing someone of being reddit is worse than being a pedo sympathizer
l o l
rent free

>Is this an intricate bait?
No, you're dealing with an user with advanced autism. It's hilarious, no?

Out of all the memes spammed on here over the years, sneed is the ones people here are defending the most viciously. For fuck's sake. What happened to us?

Because Sneed is funny and promotes creativity. Same with Lovecraftian posting.

Kys

Teenagers threatened by proof that they were born in the shittiest time.

You may as well just blame anything popular at that rate.

>Sneed is funny and promotes creativity
>pretending to not get a joke for the 100th time is funny and creative
fucking kill yourself

Yes It does you complete autist. What you perceive as "Sup Forums" is not absolute. keep upsetting yourself though. Unless the mods crack down hard, people will continue to spam it. I don't even start Sneed threads but you're free to keep replying. You know if you want Simpsons discussion you can fuck off to Sup Forums. Mongoloid.

Children smearing shit on the walls because they can, like OP said.

This is shit smearing.

mfw when angry Simpsons fans

>Simpsons fans
>getting annoyed at newfags spamming a forced meme makes you a Simpsons fan
Are you retarded?

>everybody that uses memes I don't like is a filthy newfag who doesn't understand le board culture!!!

Where did I imply any of this?

OP blew all you reddit fucks out of the water and you hastily threw up a defense that proved his point.

>We sneed because Simpson's threads are spammed!

First, Simpson's threads happened every few days and had unique OPs or quotes from the show. That's not spam.

Second, if you tolerate all the other literal bot, meme spam and autist spam but think literally the oldest threads on Sup Forums about a classic show that still airs today are spam then you have holes in your brain. It cannot in any way be considered spam. The fact you see it as spam confirms that you hate the show for external reasons most likely stemming from millenial syndrome.

The teenage buttmad palpable.