Hey Dormammu

*checks the time*

I'm sorry Stephen am I keeping you?

> Dormammu could have frozen / disabled Mr Doctor and wait until his natural death

What is it that disturbs you?

What's going on? We just had one of these threads!

>What's going on? We just had one of these threads!

Illusion?

>Turned the most threatening villain into a fucking joke
Bravo marlel

>"Is it 6:50 yet?"

Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low.
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go.

>Strange offers Dormy a bike if he stops being a danger
>Dormy accepts
>everyone confuses him with Ghost Rider

>Dr Mr Strange
>Dormammu defeated by a green rock
>In his own dimension

HAHAHAHAHA

To be fair he came from a place where time didn't exist so he didn't understand the time loop like us he's afraid of what he doesn't understand

What joke? Dormammu kills Strange with a thought. Every time. The only way Strange survives is by thinking like a wizard instead of some magic kung-fu asshole and cheating as hard as he can.

And Dormammu's been locked out of earth before, its his default character state, "Why hasn't Dormammu conquered earth?" "The bargain keeping him in the Dark Dimension hasn't broken.", its literally why he has to use lesser wizards and patsies to try to reopen the way for him.

He didn't know what time was, only that humans died and feared it and he could fix that problem.

He does NOW and will do that NOW so Strange can't do this trick ever ever again.

>at which point a young Strange would immediately jump over the hill shouting "I've come to bargain", you dumb son of a bitch.

I just realised you spelled marvel wrong

It felt so good when the harpsichord started coming in. You could just feel the tide turning.

Could Strange have just ended it with a rap battle? At this point I wouldn't put it past the Marvel movies.

Check YouTube.

>Time loop was set to his death
For all we know he set it on auto for every 5 minutes

Plus, he'd die naturally and time would loop again, wow

"D-don't you dare tell Shuma, Chthon, Set, and Zom about this, Strange! They'll b-bully me!"

>tfw Dr Doom will never get the movie he deserves like Strange did
>tfw no Triumph and Torment movie

whoa
good idea man
instead of trying to kill Dr Strange
He should try to kill Dr Strange

BUCKLE UP, THIS SPELLSLINGER'S LOADED!

Time for Dormammu to have a bath!
I don't need a bath, feel my wrath!
I've come here to bargain, and I am a clock.

It's an Infinity Gem, shit it's supossed to be OP as fuck.

anyone got a link to second end credit scene? My theatre cut off the movie after the first one

Is just Mordo leaving the bastketball guy parapleghic again and saying "There are too many sorcerers"

wow they spent that entire time trying to make mordo's "shift" to evil believable but it was so fucking forced idk if itwas just the actor or what but i hated it

He felt less forced than Kaecilius if you ask me, they otally wasted Mads in a cardboard-cut villain.

Someone said that Mads would have been better as mordo and I agree.

In the prelude book his motives are pretty fleshed out.

But in the movie there's little even though it would add alot to the overall story.

Then who would be the black guy?

you must be retarded here

>people had a problem with this

yeah i don't that's not his physical form stop trying to get mad you fuck

The pupils are really stupid.

I want a scene of Thor mocking Dormammu with a hearty laugh

>Why are people not liking this redesign that looks NOTHING like the original design.

>Wait several days
>Strange finally keels over

>Dormammu I've come to bargain

Rather fitting for a man thst is known to be forever second best

kek

Come over here and suck my cock.

>oh wow I wouldn't have guess dormammu was ghost rider!
This is what would have happened to audiences, I promise.

Nothing? For one thing, watch the movie, his head is wreathed in flame on the sides, and second, he had a body too, seen one of the times he kill Strange by bringing his arm down and smashing him.

So what CAN actually beat the MCU's Dormammu? A fully loaded Gauntlet? A powerful enough wizard? Because from what I understood, it seemed the only thing that could be done about him was to either make a deal or seal him away. Can he even be killed?

*Smacks lips profusely*

Will we see Strange suffer from PTSD like Iron Man did? He was thrown into several deeply traumatiing events over the course of what was probably two days. He saw people die, was almost killed several times himself and then suffered death repeatedly for God knows how many times. Don't even try telling me the man's fine after all that

I thought he'd be even more fucked up from violating the Hippocratic oath.

WHATS YER OFFER?

Here ya go user. So impressive, much flame, so purple jumpsuit.

Or this one?

Hmm?

I think you could make a halfway decent adaption of this one, actually. It wouldn't be one to one, but you could keep most of the elements.

Make him as big as in the film, and then have that neck/shoulder section look like a giant fucking temple with a huge torch in the middle. When the Torch is lit, his head appears and the rest of him rises from the ground with a giant humanoid body. Maybe not quite that shade of purple.

>"Oh wow, that must be the look the movie was going for"
> Look down and to the left
> "oh that's just eternity isn't it."

And this is why you don't make movies

I don't think an extra-dimensional being like Dormammu would care whether or not humans thought he looked silly. I highly doubt he would even understand the concept. It's very much a human thing.

>implying his idea was bad
Hey fuck you man, I liked it.

Dormammu isn't the costume designer, nor is he in charge of SFX. Quite frankly, Dormammu can suck a big one and wait for his fucking paycheck

Shocked that people wouldn't mind Dormie dressed like a gay auto-mechanic at Mardi Gras.

>a giant fucking temple with a huge torch in the middle. When the Torch is lit, his head appears and the rest of him rises from the ground with a giant humanoid body.

WHO WROTE THIS

Well that's just rude.

dr strange manages to get possibly hundreds of hours of practice, he goes from resisting his attacks for a second, to 3 whole seconds

WHY WERE ALL THE MAGIC FIGHTS JUST PEOPLE PUNCHING EACH OTHER OR FIGHTING WITH GLOWSTICKS?

WHY DIDN'T THEY CAST SPELLS AT EACH OTHER?!

IT'S WIZARDS FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Bro it's not Harry Potter

I don't produce blockbuster movies because I haven't networked in Hollywood for 20 years or been a hairdresser to any movie stars.

I mean, Christ, there's sillier shit than that in superhero films. Remember how Jon Peters was vehement that a giant spider appear in that cancelled Superman film? Remember how he got his giant spider in Wild Wild West?

Yeah, but he's not an extradimensional being, he's a character in a film. If they showed this big, bad abomination from beyond time as some dude in a onesie, it'd completely shatter the mood and immersion for most of the audience.

Hey, I haven't slept, man.

Anyway, imagine it looking more Shadow of the Colossus than guy in purple bodysuit.

Exactly, this had FAR more possibilities for interesting wizard fights (ergo: not just people shooting lasers at each other) but somehow they were even LESS creative than Harry Potter.

>actually believing anything that fat fag Kevin Smith says

Spoken like a true faggot who never even read Doctor Strange

Bending Skyscrapers and looping time and shit isn't enough?

That explains why the new Harry Potter movie is currently CRUSHING Dr strange at the box office.

>WAAAH, NOT MUH MANDARIN

The whole problem with the "Comic Version looked dumb anyways" arguement is that it doesn't matter what the comic version looked like, people would have fucking cheered or at least enjoyed a comic faithful costume, doubly so if it was one that was silly looking and unexpected if you ask me. Because it tells us that the people working on the movie care about the audience enough to actually take a chance

It's not that just that it would look dumb,it's that it'd completely clash with the aesthetic of the scene and undermine the atmosphere in the name of cheap fanservice.

Like Ronan using one against the Guardians and then...nothing happened?

The one that single-handedly destroyed the Nova Corp fleet and planets?

Yes, that one, how come that when it was used against the Guardians it did jack shit to them?

>Nova Corp

Another concept turned into shit in the MCU for no reason

It wasn't used against the guardians? They got it off Ronan before attacked them directly.

The problem is replacing an iconic character or idea to give us literally nothing in return.

That's what happend with the Mandarin and Dormamu

Yes it was used against the Guardians and all it did was making them fall

I don't know how you can compare Dormammu with the Mandarin here.

Dormammu was barely changed beyond not being in spandex; the finale was classic Doctor Strange all over. Mandarin was changed entirely.

I think that was all Ronan wanted to do them. Do you think that only attack he had?

That's just marlel ripping off inception, they didn't use that shit because it was from the comics.

I own a ton of Dr. Strange comics and let me tell you that he doesn't fight like he did in the movie at all

>I think that was all Ronan wanted to do them.

Why? Why the fuck would he not just kill them?

Because shit writting

Dormamu looked generic as hell compared to his iconic look.

Demon from another dimension with a fire head is more memorable than that giant raisin that we got

Yeah, but we're talking about the power the infinity stones had, not Ronan being a bad villain.

Which he is.

Both points still stand.

They used the gem with INFINITE power against the Guardians and nothing happened.

And then to put the cherry on top the turd sunday ''Dance off bro!!!'' instead of just killing everything because stupid

Ronan is less of a villain than Black Bolt.

So when people think about Dormamu, they are going to think about silly comedic dialogue and acting.

Bravo Marvel

Nah not from his mouth alone dude, watch the documentary about the unreleased superman...also inb4 samefag etc.

Because Quill is like part-Cosmic entity in the MCU?

While I did believe Smith when I first heard the story I thought maybe he had embellished somethings to make it "Better"....HOLY SHIT! hollywood is so pants on head retarded it hurts

He has no powers or abilities though.

The movie literally started out with Quill's father being some magic alien dude. We don't even know if the rumors about Ego the Living Planet are true, or what Ego is like in this universe.

Also
>Dormammu outsmarted but not defeated by the one man in the universe who is able to stop him.
WAHHH!!! MARVEL GUTTED ANOTHER VILLIAN!!!