Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hmOaKlDY1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When the towers fell.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hmOaKlDY1Q

>I was 22 when the world stopped turning
Jesus.

Choose your character I'M GONNA TAKE YA FOR A RIDE

Was the scene with Peter planting thermite charges in Tower 1 really necessary? I mean, Jesus, Raimi.

BONESAMA IS READY

I want to fuck this guy

>that scene here Peter tore down a synagogue with his bare hands in retaliation for 9/11
We just don't see real heroes on the big screen anymore.

It's just Ben Affleck.

>It's just Ben Affleck.
All the more reason to

>Peter, gay people, well, gay people are evil. Evil right down to their cold black hearts, which pump not blood like yours and mine, but rather a thick, vomitous oil that oozes through their rotten veins and clots in their pea-sized brains. Only until we've chased the last degenerate faggot down in its debouched bathhouse of sin and purified their sickening fetid faggot soul with holy fire will God forgive this fag-Nation for our sins.

>Oh, and uh, with great power comes great responsibility.

>Thanks for the advice Uncle Ben!

Wow, really Sam Raimi?

>The film was lauded upon release, with many critics citing it as one of the greatest films since Birth of a Nation and Song of the South. After seeing the film critic Roger Ebert was quoted as saying, "It's a true work of art. I really feel like it put those darkies back in their place."

i call this the flim and flam's skyscrapper

>I could squash you like a Jew right now! But I'm offering you a choice. Join me. Imagine what we could accomplish together. What we could create. A utopia for exceptional Aryan much such as yourself and I. No more inferior races, no more leeches, no more untermensch. Are you in or are you out? Heil or Nein?

Don't worry, Peter has a new, shinier skyscraper to swing around in the new movie.

>The white anglos are regaining sovereignty, we need to take the whole clan back to Israel.
>...BACK TO ISRAEL?!!!
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAGH

>THE HUMAN GENOCIDE

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

I still don't understand why they had to bring up the event again in form of comedy. Raimi is one sick fuck.

I laughed at this more than I am comfortable with admitting to laughing at 9/11 jumpers.

>You can't do this to me....I started this massacre of the gays....DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED

What the hell Raimi?

...This one's pretty good. lol

He really was the true hero of the movie. I will kill a queershit in his homenage today.