This is supposed to be the prettiest girl in France

>This is supposed to be the prettiest girl in France.

Oh...oh dear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VTMzBCqGKU
cinemablend.com/news/1589000/angela-lansbury-has-some-really-blunt-thoughts-about-the-beauty--the-beast-remake
youtube.com/watch?v=_VNsjjYRgjc
youtu.be/rZmgSEYzpaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares about that bitch? look what they did to gaston!

Why does Gaston look like John Travolta?

>Implying that that's not just a line the dude uses to try and get laid
Belle has brown hair, no way she could even contend for best looking girl in France.

I'm kinda down with grizzled bear mode Gaston, he's pulling it off.

And Emma Watson is beautiful

>implying John Travolta isn't charming like Gaston

Is Gaston secretly gay, too?

Yeah this is kind of a miscast for me

Before I clicked on the image I actually thought it was Bruce Campbell.

To be fair, you can't really do justice to animated Gaston in live-action.

He has a wonderful design: on paper he's just an handsome, masculine guy, but they manage to make him look alternatively smug, douchey, ridiculous, grotesque, villainous or downright sinister.

I hope he's at least half as entertaining as the animated version.

>And Emma Watson is beautiful
Fuck no. God she awful looking.

He's French, of course he is. Same reason why he isn't even that manly.

why couldn't they get this guy? youtube.com/watch?v=5VTMzBCqGKU

Well, Hugh Jackman played him in the musical...

He is being played by Luke Evans

The thumbnail does look a lot like Bruce from Jack of All Trades

Is he a fag? I don't know much about him.

That was my reaction after watching the trailer. They've fucked up.

I kinda liked Emma Watson before she went full tumblr

Didn't he die?

>I was a bit taken aback, naturally. I thought, 'Why? Why are we doing this over again?'

>But I guess, I don't know why they're doing it. But they are, and it will be interesting to see what they do with it...

>I don't quite know why they're doing it. I can't understand what they're going to do with it that will be better than what we've already done. And how they're doing it live --- it may turn out to be very entertaining and wonderful. It won't be like the cartoon that we did, but it's a good story --- it's one of the famous fairy stories that is known worldwide by children. Therefore, why not?

>I don't blame them for doing it. But, I'm sorry, they're not really on our territory. We did it as cartoon characters, and that is quite different from live actors.

cinemablend.com/news/1589000/angela-lansbury-has-some-really-blunt-thoughts-about-the-beauty--the-beast-remake

Angela Lansbury is still alive?

I'm sorry but it's impossible for me to see Emma Watson as Belle. She will forever be Hermione to me.

Is this a meme? I'm not up to date with the latest memes...

did he? that's sad

i've started rationalizing these remakes with since none of the stories are actually original it's just another adaption.

>doesn't want to see hermione playing belle

Yea, died in the very gastony way. He's too perfect for this world.

>He's French, of course he is. Same reason why he isn't even that manly.

Did a french fucked your mom or what ?

Yeah, setting fireworks off on his head I think.

oh shit! he was florida man?

Gaston liked Belle because she didn't fawn all over him, like the hotter and bustier blonde triplets. As a hunter he was more interested in the hunt. She rejected him so he became obsessed with the pursuit.

As someone who never got the appeal of Emma Watson, I'm as confused as yo are. All I've experienced is being universally told I'm wrong.
Weirdest part is even though I'm not interest in her I'm not as against her as this thread seems to be nor have I ever seen people be.
Fuck knows. Sup Forums loves being Sup Forums I guess.

>It's no wonder that her name means beauty
>her looks have got no parallel

So, yeah. She was considered the prettiest girl in their village.

Had the live action movie been done years earlier, he would have been the perfect Gaston. He's practically the real life version of him.

>Same reason why he isn't even that manly.
Gaston is a dumbass and an asshole but I don't think the film ever actually revokes his masculinity. He tries to 1v1 the beast to the bitter end.

Fucking autismal boys, pick up lines aren't canon. I bet you dipshits consider calling for a priest any time you hear that an angel fell out of heaven too.

Essentially what's happening here is..
yknow how whenever poeple try to do a fairytale adaptation, the disney version is on their mind, but disney will sue them if they copy it too closely?
disney is just taking advantage of something that everyone wants to do, but only they CAN do

it's just weird because there are a lot better things they can also do

>it's just weird because there are a lot better things they can also do

those things don't guarantee huge box office

I love how Gaston has an actual gun in his hustler. You would think Disney would never show one ever again on screen.

He is but there was kind of an attempt to re-closet him after the Hobbit movies. Didn't really last long as he'd been out for ages at that point.

go surrender somewhere else

>a manlier Gaston
Neat.

>her looks have got no parallel

this is the thing that sang about her unparalleled beauty.

The best you can say is one bald old pig thinks so, and even then "unparalleled" might be only hyperbole.

Even if she isn't attractive, she can still see all the other women in the village. She isn't comparing Belle just to herself.

have you been in France?, Watson is a 12 for french standards.

nowadays france is mostly brown and black people.

She's pretty enough, she just doesn't pass for French, her mannerisms are too british.

MONEY
O
N
E
Y

it's just cashing in on the nostalgia of the children who loved the movie then, who have the spending power as adults now. the live action literally looks like a frame by frame replication of the cartoon(minus probably that one scene with the three Gaston fangirls "pumping the water" with their tits because it's current year). it doesn't really offer anything else besides the experience of watching it on a different medium as a grown up.

Gachetté.

that show had the best intro ever

youtube.com/watch?v=_VNsjjYRgjc

>this is the thing that sang about her unparalleled beauty.
God dammit, user, I'm losing my shit.

Would you rather sleep with the top half of Emma Watson who has the bottom half of Hulk Hogan or the top half of Hulk Hogan who has the bottom half of Emma Watson?

It's not that Watson isn't hot(though I would also agree that she's not hot enough), she's just absolutely not the right TYPE of hot to play Belle.

Belle is supposed to be a classic beauty, the kind that can pass as a kid's idea of a princess, not abercombie model pretty. So it's super jarring to see her in the role.

Great, now I'm imagining Faston with a chainsaw screaming about how he's going to kill the Beast.

Former can suck my dick real nice while hiding the rest under a blanket.
Latter might aswell be any other chick with Hulk Hogan's top part of the body, Watson's lower body is nothing special.

Pretty easy choice.

I think you mean her village. We never see more of france than that.

You must either catch/pitch in both cases

Is that Robbie Rotten

Like I understand boreball terms.

She's the prettiest girl in her small provincial town, not in all of France.

>you will never suck on Emma Watson's milky white British toes

It hurts to live

This. Watson is normal modern girl pretty but not a princess.
Emmy Rossum, I think, would've been a more appropriate choice.

>hairy forearms
yeeeesh

isn't she like 40 by now

Why are footfags are so awful?

She's an outspoken feminist, so to anyone sick of sjw culture shes marked as 'bad', and its a crime mentioning any of her positive qualities.

one pregnancy and she is down the gutter

Dude she's built like a boy, it'd be gayer if I did like her.

>Implying she has any positive qualities

How does the beast look like?

The fuck are people complaining about Emma's beauty for? I can't believe you people, she's honestly a 9/10. This must have to do with her political views. That's only the logical thing I can think of for this faggotry.

>Here in town there's only she, who's as beautiful as me

Gaston considers her the hottest girl

She's 30. Dan Stevens is 34 and Luke Evans is 37 so it isn't like she'd stick out or anything.

youtu.be/rZmgSEYzpaw

nah i think it was a different gaston.

In the new Reich footfags need to be executed on sight, no exceptions.

please tell me this isn't the costume design for the actual movie
they do realize it's not a cartoon anymore, right?

Why is your taste so shit
>alt-right NEETS think they wont be gassed by trump's deathcamps
kek

>LISTEN BITCH
lmao

>listen BITCH

every time

>Why does a Disney live action fantasy have brightly colored clothing wahhhh

What a baby

Gaston looks old enough to be her father.

hail, brothers

He's got eleven years on her.

>wanting anything that belongs to emma watson in your mouth

disgusting

That chin...

Go be shitty somewhere else.

Unf-

Those aren't hairy forearms. I used to work with a chick who had hair on her forearms that she would occasionally trim *back* to an inch-and-a half in front of me *at work*.

Yeah, that's about it, user.

I don't understand why a well known feminist like Emma Watson would star in a movie about a woman falling in love with a man who keeps her locked in his castle after buying her from her father.

Turns out being a harpy doesn't pay the bills

Not your personal hugbox, faggot.

If Gaston turns out to be a nice, if obnoxious guy who showers her with gifts and flowers and she just ends up being rude to him... fuck her, I'm going to go out for a few kegs with the man.

>Questioning the validity of empty remakes and reboots is now "blunt".

>No one deconstructs the patriarchy like Gaston!

I had never heard of this till today but I want to watch every episode

'From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli
Sailin’ round the bloody world to defend democracy'

10/10 lyrics.

This Gaston looks like Robbie Rotten's illegitimate son.

Nerds turned on her after she became more open about her feminist views. Same thing was happening to Daisy Ridley (the actress all the former Emma Watson fans flocked to) before she deleted her social media after the initial backlash when she became slightly open with her opinions on the world.

It's basically people being unable to accept that actresses are people and not concepts, and despite playing beloved characters on TV, that doesn't mean their whole existence is for them to box into their personal fantasies.

There will always be a new brown-haired quirky "girl next door" of the week to replace the old ones once they decide to be themselves and break free from the constrains of that sort of image.