Last Thread: >Gem Harvest:
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

LEAKS: (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kok3FjguTIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sapphire getting fucked by Jasper when

First for just ending it.

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

STEVIDOT ENDGAME.

connie getting fucked by Jasper when?

t gem

DON'T FUCKING BRING IT UP

lapiven

Can we be 100% sure that Zuke got juked? I mean her posts could still be interpreted as not being about CN.

yeah, she's fucked

Haven't saved any of her posts, but she literally talks about her job being the reason for her depression.

BIG MEATY QUARTZ

What other job do you think she's fucking working?

>zuke moonlights as a prostitute

>her posts could still be interpreted as not being about CN.
Kek, no they couldn't.
>muh perfect ship
>muh media representation
>muh abusive boss

Fat ugly failure

WHAT?

Do you think pearl stuck her sniff cone in mystery girl's secret garden?

When does she fuck Sapphire

I'm still very skeptical about the whole 'Zuke forced Lapidot' thing. I mean, if she was truly the only person who wanted it to be firmly canon, couldn't Sugar have just stopped it rather than letting all Peridot and Lapis' interactions go the way Zuke supposedly wanted them to? It is her show, after all, and I have doubts that she just went completely on board with some other random storyboarders ideas without putting her foot down if she herself believed that it wasn't the best way to go. I personally think that you can't really blame solely Zuke for the way it was handled.

Regardless, I wish Lapidot had been done differently, and I wish people could see the amazing potential of it, even though it's probably too late for that now. The way their relationship could have been built up, with loads of animosity and awkwardness for a long time but eventually finding their mutual traits and problems. You could have had Barn Mates but without a happy ending, where they don't stay together just yet because Lapis isn't ready for it.

>no proof its zuke's blog or not just a fucking joke blog set up by the person who keeps posting them
It's literally Connie's period again. /sug/ is always wrong.
The only thing we have ever gotten right was Sugar having a miscarriage due to bulimia.

Yes. See the lion lickers in the background.

FAT

>Steve impregnates Peridot.
>They both die, and the baby gets both their gems.

The only debatable thing is who the abusive boss is, it could be Sugar but it's probably some CN higher-up that wouldn't allow more than one lesbian ship (Ruby/Sapphire). The "money and power always win" thing from her makes this seem likely, especially since it seems like Sugar was pretty cool with everything until recently. That's not the type of thing you would say about the actual creator of a show it's something you would say in regards to some corporate motherfucker.

hamster

It's funny to think of Becky as some abusive narcissist who doesn't allow queer relationships.

>every shippy lapidot interaction is in a Zuke episode
>it's anyone but Zuke who ships it
Even Lapis and Peridot in the first half of Gem Harvest lacked any sort of romantic implications. Zuke is entirely responsible for the ship. Becky is a huge shipper so she doesn't mind teasing, but no one else has left any indication of the ship.

We are of the back, child!

If you've noticed, the episodes that have involved the most interactions between Lapis and Peridot have been boarded by Zuke. It was clear Rebecca thought she was the best at portraying/developing their relationship, but must of stopped at one point into the episodes that haven't aired yet.

I'm glad Zuke is FUCKING DEAD

>sugar is an abuser

I mean, Lapis is based on her.

Episode was leaked
youtube.com/watch?v=Kok3FjguTIU

>implying becky wasn't a double agent all this time
>steven will defeat homeworld with Christian values and non degenerated love
>make America great again

I'm skeptical because really Zuke doesn't control the show and some of the other boarders seem fine with the relationship and even kind of encourage it (see Lamar, Hilary, Colin). It's just that Zuke made it seem like they skipped friendship and went all the way to romance, and someone somewhere wasn't cool with that and turned it into "just friends" probably.

Wait.
What if wasn't a Gem ship?
What if the reason Zuke left is because the higher ups were against PearlxNot Rose being developed more?

I hate Connie so much. I'm so jealous.

NICE

High-fiving each other and sharing jokes isn't exactly a sign of romantic relations, either.

Can I have a sauce on the possible "joke blog"? I've never seen it, only her official tumblr.

It isn't, but I was looking for non-Zuke examples. She's the only one who includes Lapidot ever.

It's obviously about Lapidot.

Post fan gems

Taking bets on this literally being what set Zuke over the edge.

That could also be the case, it could be that both were shut down. Either way Zuke is a volatile retard.

Could say the same for amedot. All of their interactions are in Zuke episodes.

We can stop here

This, Lapidot is entirely on Zuke. I'm sure other people on the show don't mind it but she seems to be the only active proponent.

Yes, you're right. But that's irrelevant to this conversation. This is about Lapidot.

CN knows that they have to give her some rope if they can't appeal to tumbler then there internet credit goes down the toilet and all those kids being put down in front of a TV to watch it because there mom heard it promoted feminism will star to bash it.
prbly also why there gonna end it and not let it run forever they don't want someone who panders to LGBT types and feminist to gain to much power and will need to find a way to limit her without turning it into a big thing.

Can anyone provide even a single shred of proof this tumblr is Zuke's?

Isn't Puke the one who created Amedot in the first place.

>Zuke and Hilary are the entire source of these cancer shipping wars
K E K

Stay mad, Zuke

Hilary didn't oppose Zuke and her shipping ways because Zuke would threaten to kill herself, and often

One could argue that, in that case, Sugar lacked responsibility and foresight to really supervise the boards and realise that having one relationship solely developed by one storyboarder may bring up some accusations of bias - even if that bias is true, you could say that, as the creator of the show, she could have done a better job at making sure Lapis and Peridot's relationship is developed in a way that's synchronised between all the storyboarders. She's already stated before that she supervises all the storyboards.

I'm not saying that Sugar is actually the one at fault here, more proposing alternate views to the 'Zuke ruined Lapidot/the show' argument. It's not like we will ever know the true answer anyway.

>Well, aside from Pug Davis.
Most people, even fans of her cartoon work, have never heard of Pug Davis. It was an indie comic that had two issues. The show eclipses it by far popularity-wise.
>That, and SU is her first show, so maybe she'll make something new after SU and that'll become even popular. SU is sure as hell not her magnum opus.
This I agree with. I'm just saying, she definitely has a good reputation, even if she also has her fair share of haters.

of course she's not zuke. just a random "I'm so gay lul" fat fuck who happened to work on SU and autistically shipped lapis and peridot. gee, it could be anyone

Since she seems to hate every ship that isn't Lapidot, it seems like a fair assumption she didn't have a choice in that matter.

So, is Stevidon the only good, not forced Peridot ship?

>indexer reposting images from the last thread

>any gem x Steven
People like this deserve to be put to death
Its as bad as people who get well done steaks.

She probably threw Zuke a bone since it could be setup for a major arc between the two. (That and it most likely will stay platonic. This could be a way of having them be comfy and then things to blow up later. Hence why their conflict was resolved so quickly.)

Sugar also probably didn't anticipate Zuke throwing a bitch fit.

>Zuke boarded LOooBC and designed MG
>Zuke juked
>No more MG or Bad Pearl

Where has she stated that? And given that she is a writer and a boarder and boarders pretty much have complete control over their episodes she decided she wanted amedot in them.

>Stevidon

>he wants me to post lapiven
Okay, user, I can never say no to you.

>get told to practice my combat skills
>sit on couch and eat cookie cat instead

HAHA PEARL'S GONNA FREAK

Seriously? Any proof? Anyone?

Yeah. I still think Zuke shouldn't have been so heavily supportive of one particular relationship to the point that it's all she posts about. From a creator's point of view, that's just not a good thing. I think storyboarder's have to realise that they do have to draw things they don't like and therefore be very open-minded when it comes to drawing. It's better to have a 'shipping is fun, yeah i can see x/y getting together' rather than being focused on one ship. Even as a creator, you still have to be open to this concept as your fans may prefer someone else than what was intended. Not that you have to listen to them, but you do have to respect them rather than lashing out.

Everything about Lapis and Peridot's relationship could've been done the way it was, but much slower. They needed some awkward moments where they weren't entirely sure what to think of one another.

see

Shame Peridot is classed as an Adult for being a gem (ship shut down by Matt).

makes sense that it doesn't feel forced, because the crew have no intention on making it canon.

>have a shit ton of mysteries surronding my mom and what she did during the war as well as what the diamond's really are and want
>go chill with some lesbian aliens who live in a barn
LOCK ME THE FUCK UP

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Thicc Massive Warrior

>And given that she is a writer and a boarder and boarders pretty much have complete control over their episodes she decided she wanted amedot in them.
The big Amedot moment was a Florido scene, and in any case boarders don't have complete control over their episodes, far from it.

>Matt "Pants on Fire" Burnett

>thought Steven vs Amethyst would increase content for Steven x Amethyst
>it didn't

>thought their interactions that led up to forming Smokey Quartz would increase content for Steven x Amethyst
>it didn't

I blame Tumblr because reasons.

You should blame tumblr because they prefer shit characters like Lapis Memedot and every ship involving those two.

>This could be a way of having them be comfy and then things to blow up later. Hence why their conflict was resolved so quickly

I mean, this is true, and definitely something to keep in mind. The fact that Lapis and Peridot's relationship was done the way it was could be leading up to something in the future episodes that validates it, mainly that they could end up having some sort of angst bomb where they stop being friends, possibly when Jasper turns up and Lapis begins to consider going back to Jasper. Or even a plot twist where the relationship between Lapis and Peri isn't as happy as we thought. I imagine things are gonna get complicated.

What the fuck happened? What did I miss? What?

>she would have complete control over their episodes and decided wanted Amedot in them.
If that were the case, pic related wouldn't be a complaint of hers. She's clearly being forced to write things she didn't agree with.

She hates "shipping wars" and constantly preaches Lapidot do death and back. She doesn't seem the type to complain when her ship gets hailed so it seems likely she's upset about people pushing a competing ship and a shipping war gets started.

Sibling incest is so 2011

>could practice trying to heal shattered and corrupted gems
>too busy banging my curry girlfriend to care
SOMEONE STOP ME

i stuggle to find reasons to live

I blame any gem x Steven being a sign of terrible fucking taste.

below post is Zuke's. Her private tumblr was leaked

Is this Puke?

I struggle to find evidence for you to kill yourself

That doesn't even make sense.

I can live without both of those. Always thought Lapidot was just stupid anyway.

That's not her blog.
Some retard is trying to force a meme that he found Zuke's private blog with no proof.
Fuck off.

It's hilarious how she's trying to make her incredibly forced interactions between Lapis and Peridot out to be some beautiful, amazing thing.

you deserve to be alive and enjoying all the aspects of life, right down to simply existing and being able to experience the world with 5 different senses and therefore in 5 different ways rather than being dead

>matt said it, it must be true

Do we all agree that Steven is best boy?