Is Tony kill?

Is Tony kill?

Yes, but he became an A.I. so it's all okay

He can upload to an LMD or gain a Vision/Ultron body then.

So how long until Riri fades into obscurity and becomes one of those things we don't talk about like Teen Tony?

Marvel's already starting to try to cater to fans again. That hastily announced batch of X-titles and now Venom. In a year or so all the progressive characters will be dumped except for Miles and Kamala.

I think we're going to have to wait until 2020 to see that.

>Conservatards still believe Marvel ever catered to them

Just stop this meme.

carol is the best villain Marvel ever wrote

>Except for Miles and Kamala.

Miles will likely be one of the first to go. Everything about him screams 2010, just like all the shitty 90's OCs Marvel put out.

A multiple copied one, even.

How did he die? Can anyone fill me in on what's been happening in Marvel comics, story-wise?

murderCarol happened

I'm pretty sure Sam will be the first legacy character to be written out of existence.

Tumblr please leave

he came at Carol with lethal force. she stood her ground

Oh, you're right. Second to go, even Ulysses has more to him than Miles.

>"Everyone who disagrees with my conservacuck views is tumblr" meme

Go back to your containment board.

Tony is not dead. Carol and Tony probably came up with this idea to stage his death so they could resolve the conflict. Tony is hiding somewhere with everyone believing he's dead. When Bendis writes the next big event Tony will come back with everyone being shocked and he will explain "carol and I came up with this idea".

...and you shills will continue to give marvel money.

If they really wanted to cater to fans, Eddie Brock would be behind the mask (technically not a mask, but you know what I mean).

>"Everyone who disagrees with my libtard views is Sup Forums" meme

The other day someone posted a picture of Donald Trumps lips and people were legitimately upset. Yeah, we definitely have a Tumblr infestation.

>"Being divisive on politics is tumblr"

You only figured this out the other day?
This board has reputation across the rest of the site for being filled with so many pussies.

the symbiote has more fans than eddie does
flash has more fans than eddie does
even cletus and carnage have more fans than eddie does

Everyone's known when and where and we have a pretty good idea about the who, we're just waiting on the how.

>Getting upset at a picture of someone's lip is "divisive on politics".

Come the fuck on user.

No, I knew, but it was only a testament to how far we've fallen. I blame the MCU.

>A picture that happens to belong to one of the most polarizing politicans in recent history.

You guys fall over yourselves to be the victim more than tumblrinas do.

Yeah because we need underages from Sup Forums and Sup Forums here shitting up the board with "lol niggers amirite?" and "WE WUZ" every hour. Funny how the most "tumblr" boards like Sup Forums and /vp/ happen to have the least amount of underages.

It was a picture of his lips asking "How do we make Sup Forums great again". If that's something you find offensive then you should take your computer and phone and smash them with a hammer.

>Sup Forums has the least amount of underages.

What are you smoking?

>progressive characters

Trumpsters actually believe this

Explain to me what Miles' character is about and his personality without referencing the fact that he's black.

Boring less funny peter parker.

nice meme

Introvert

contrary to popular belief on Sup Forums its a personality

Comics and cartoons are for manchildren. Kids these days are shitposting about video games and dank memes.

Introverted teenager aspiring to be a great hero like his predecessors. He's full of self-doubt but always pulls through it to save the day. Tries his best to be snarky and funny but his jokes dont always land.

Yes, but he uploaded his mind into an AI, so he's not "really" dead. Just doesn't have a body. There's nothing stopping him from just uploading the AI into an Iron Man suit or an LMD.

>Venom
>catering to fans
If that's what catering to fans look like then I want them to go back to treating fans like shit because clearly fans have awful taste.

>I think we're going to have to wait until 2020 to see that.
user, the Iron Man in 2020 won't be Tony, it'll be Arno.

>we're just waiting on the how
Carol just blasted a hole through Tony's chest.

Diet version of Young Peter.

>aspiring to be a great hero like his predecessors.

What predecessor? Peter is still around.

>He's full of self-doubt but always pulls through it to save the day. Tries his best to be snarky and funny but his jokes dont always land.

So basically this.

Tony's not dead and he's not going to die. Notice how short the big fight was? How we never saw Tony's face?

Remember how Bendis is rewriting the ending? Someone told him to sit down and STFU for a change. Apparently a higher-up realized it might be a bad idea to have your "next big thing" -- Carol -- be known primarily for killing your last big thing.

The new ending is Tony faking his death. The irrelevant scene we got with Ulysses? Where Ulysses said "oh noes Tony's going to push her too far?" Ulysses went to Tony and Carol and told both of them. Tony said "oops. I dun goofed." So Tony decides to take a long vacation.
We know Tony shows up as an AI with RiRi......no reason he can't still be alive and copy his brain.

Carol just blasted a hole through a suit's chest. We never saw Tony.

We will know when Tony dies. The title will be "TONY STARK DIES?!" and they will pay off a shit ton of sites to report on the garbage. At the end of the book it will be a LMD that dies. And Tony will come out spouting le funny quips

Except that's wrong.
In Iron Doom we see characters reacting to whatever happened to Tony and they all seem sad.
In Iron Heart we see the AI saying how Tony prepared a hologram of himself in case his physical body is destroyed.

>The new ending is Tony faking his death.
everyone thinks he's dead except maybe Carol, maybe MJ, and definitely Friday the AI. So of course they'll be sad.

>In Iron Heart we see the AI saying how Tony prepared a hologram of himself in case his physical body is destroyed.
it's called lying.

Just like how Cyclops was Hitler? Lol

Ulysses will kill Tony so he can't "push her too far".
Either that or his powers will be out of control.