My name is Jean Val Jeaaaaaaannnn!

My name is Jean Val Jeaaaaaaannnn!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEVago2PKn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and i'm

JAVERT!

That movie was garbage. That bullshit half sing/half talk thing they did the whole time sounded fucking awful. That 10th Anniversary musical is cool though.

low effort

NOW

Now poster 87917461!
Your time is up and your ban's begun!

Blaaaack! The color of my coooock!

25th > 10th

MAKE ME
A
SANDWICH

I STOLE THE BREEEEEEAD

you know what THAAAT means

I just don't know how anyone can think this with Nick Jonas cast as Marius. Alfie Boe is very talented, but Colm just is Valjean

RED

why is this book 1600 pages long?

AM I'M BANE
DO NOT FORGET MY PLANE
DO NOT FORGET ME... ZS-NVB

and I'm Jajvert!

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVERT!

I POSTED A Sup Forums THREAD

My apologies, that post was an attempt to sow discord. Again, very sorry.

You will shitposting again! Unless you learn the meaning of the law!

I feel my cock on fire!

My sister's child was a loaf of bread, you know what that means

Yes, it means I'm freeeeee!

NO...

Master of the house is pretty nice, shows how much of shit place France was

Just watched this movie tonight, could not stop laughing after borat pissed in the wine then drank it. Also the part where he cut off a cat's tail and ground it up. Come to think of it every part of the movie with him is kino.

When he's robbing the dead revolutionaries in the sewer then finds jean Val jean...
You're alive? I saved you!
He was the best part of the movie tbqhwuf

>They'll starve again
>LOL
>LOOL

>Javert acts like a fucking dick nonstop throughout his entire life until he kills himself because he knows he's wrong
>Antifa wins
>Javert is not present in the afterlife
made me ponder

because victor hugo couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut and literally wrote at least 5 different history books on random bullshit like the parisian sewers and waterloo and inserted them into les miserables whenever he ran out of ideas

Ayn Rand's #1 inspiration and I'm not kidding

I STOLE A LOAF OF BREEEAAAAAAAAAAD

I have never ever seen worst taste in a single human being

He never even says that in the movie.

rolling for 24601

>JEAN VAL JEAN MEANS NOTHING NOW

>'I stole a loaf of bread, my sister's child was close to death. We were starving'

YOULL SATRVE AGAIN !

YOU KNOW NOTHING
I AM JAVERT
I WAS JAVERT

It's pretty great if you take the ironic angle
It's an absolute meme goldmine

AND I'M CIA
DO NOT FORGET MY NAME
DO NOT FORGET ME
4U9525

>Antifa wins
Watch the movie, they all die but one, thanks to his father rescuing him from the underworld

Also Javert didn't kill himself because he was wrong, he killed himself because he couldn't stand to live in debt to a thief like Jean Val Jean. You REALLY need to watch the movie, or better yet read the fucking book pleb.

I'm NEVER watching the movie or reading ANY book, but I will continue to post in this thread.

MY SISTERS CHILD WAS A BREAD OF DEATH

No, he DID become an hero because he was wrong. He though the world was black and white but Valjean sparing him challenged this point of view because how could a criminal show mercy? That's something nice non-criminal folks do. Javert then spergs out so hard he decides he can't live in a world that's not black and white.

...eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

I STOLE A LOAF OF BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

No, earlier on he sings to the stars about Lucifer falling and how all who fall must pay the price, after sparing valjean he realizes he himself has fallen and therefore must pay the price. The iron price, goy.

I know the meaning of those 19 years a slave.............of the LOL

why is it so painful for you to admit that Javert is the ubermensch and never cucked? Even at the expense of his own life.

>how could a criminal show mercy? That's something nice non-criminal folds do.

Javert is not a criminal, and not ONCE does he show mercy. Anne Hathaway, Hugh jackman both ask for mercy, hugh more then once, to save collete, and he never gives in.
Javert did nothing wrong.

-LOL

-LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=JEVago2PKn0

Too bad he didn't make it into the afterlife

NO

Oh he was there alright, he was just too busy chasing Hitler to wave a flag and sing a gay song.

YES