Is she the best European actress today?

Is she the best European actress today?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505812385106.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0c-CvPgyO6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I also like her

That mole is very distracting, why won't she remove it with the millions of dollars she has?

i want her to tie me up on a bed, rape me, and punch me in the face until il understand i belong to her forever and i accept i am her toy

I liked her full frontal scene in Ismael's Ghosts. Dunno if a body double was used but she looked 10/10

I don't like her, she's too phlegmatic.

if you count Britain as Europe then Kate Winslet is best.

How many european movies have you watched in the last 10 years? Please respond.

about 100 give or take. How about you?

Why would you not call a European country European?

well, i have a new fetish now

Not as distracting as the girl from The Orville's

because everyone in europe hates britain

Yep, that's her.

True, but everyone in Europe also hates Russia and that is still in Europe. Well part of it obviously.

>but everyone in Europe also hates Russia
that's not true tho. The balkans and the belarus love them

theres a sea between them. Im English and wouldn't call myself European really

>those topless beach pictures
She has deceptively large tits

they are hardly european. We only consider them Europe because Romans and Viking conquered them. and because they laguage was french until 13-14 century

Not many, so I really can't comment on the subject. It seems like you're in the same situation, despite your lies.

Well you are. Unless you believe the tiny British Isles make up their own separate 8th continent.

And I'm sure someone out there loves the UK as well.
And yet they are located within Europe.

I'm actually european. Our tv stations have that EU quota that they have to fill, so they put lots of Euro movies on tv. Some are good (usually only Scandinavian ones).

That's not Emilia Clarke

So is Japan not Asian in your eyes?

European films are inferior to American films on every level imaginable.

I'd fuck that duck.

Since I can't post that webm on this board (blue board) I posted it on /gif/. She really does look great

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505812385106.webm

never thought about it.
I just always related Europe as the Romance Language countries, twat germans and other minnows countries

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BANLIEUE 16

I KEK ERYTIEM
youtube.com/watch?v=0c-CvPgyO6s

And why wouldn't the UK and British Isles be part of that group? Celtic has been used across almost all of central and southern Europe since ancient times.

If by best you mean you want to fuck her then that's ok. But she's not a good actress. Like most of the Best Actress Oscar winner she was just lucky.

The best European actress is without a doubt Isabelle Huppert. Not as fuckable but always committed.

She killed it in La Vie en rose

Man,that's a good movie

there is no such thing as an "european"
Europe is home to many nationalities and ethnicities with vastly diferent cultures

Can we just replace all the Jewesses in Hollywood with French actresses like back in the good old days?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

except that here we are not talking about that. We are talking about actresses from a continent. And Europe is a continent where Europeans live.

Make way.

I'm french and at least 50% of our actresses are jewish now.

you make me ashamed to be british y ou dumb cunt

>bush is assymetricly one-sided
literally why

She aged like the finest wine

>referring to yourself as British
stop talking bollocks. lying cunt

okay then you make me ashamed to be BRITISH cunt

/thread

So this... is the power of """British""" education.

She's beautiful. Her skin looks so soft and comfy. I'd like to cuddle her and fuck her oh so profusely.

by your logic we should lump USA and Bolivia together as one type of people as theyre Americans.
Are you abit stupid?

truly the greatest actress

this shitty scene is Nolan's fault not her's

Is Australia Asian to you?

>all my fetishes in one outfit

Wew.

Is it true shes a 9/11 truther?

fucking retard

what a babe

>being this simple you shove countries with thousands of cultures together as one type of culture
burgers I swear, stop embarrassing yourself

>he hate female mole

Nigel, please

umm no sweeties, she's not even the best frenchfu

I've always loved her big mom tits and bush ever since she exposed them in Pretty Things

good god

The webm I live for

If that were Emilia Clarke, we'd call it "acting"

? She is a whore

Fags are European right?

Yeah, France is in Europe.

Fucking forgot fucking fuck foto...

hot

/thread

>by your logic we should lump USA and Bolivia together as one type of people as theyre Americans.
Fucking hell being this retarded
The countries are on entire different continents
Britain is on the Europe continent you dumb fuck

>Im English and wouldn't call myself European really

What do you call a New Zealander? Or someone not from a continent?

>THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BANLIEUE 16
underrated

>entirely different continents
lmao burger education again

>someone not from a continent?
wat?

>What do you call a New Zealander?
Australasian

>burger education again
>USA
north america continent
>Bolivia
>south america continent

I would take this as an average shitpoost but it is clear that you are retarded beyond belief that you think you are correct

>hurr durr Hawaii is America
lmao

She's fucking garbage and only has one good performance in macbeth. Bitch can't emote.

Yet they all want to live here

absolute STATE of this American samefag

wtf is this shit supposed to mean, yeah it is a part of the U.S.A but not part of the north or south american continent

you are fucking retarded

exactly cant be compared, yet you still badger on like an idiot thinking England IS part of Europe when most of England don't think that. Awful intelligence desu

>is a dunderheed
>Im English

Yeh dinnae say.

blame Greece

country fucked itself and then the EU told all it's members to give them money to fix their fuckup
btw this money never would have been paid back, if anything Greece are just going to do the same thing again and ask for more money

it's no major surprise that after Brexit, a bunch of other EU members started having their own votes to leave the EU
the European Union is a fucking joke designed to use the strength of self-sufficient countries to prop up ones run by complete imbeciles

If that were Emilia Clarke she would move about five times as much.

>thinking England IS part of Europe when most of England don't think that.
Because England IS on the Europe continent and most English people know this because we go to school and at least understand basic geography.
probably the first thing we learn in geography, which is a mandatory subject

Behold and watch, women like these will be less common as the time passes

>this what germans and british people actually believe

/thread
The true queen of European cinema

This a thousand times. I rewatched a couple movies with her in them. She's pretty terrible.

People from Fiji for example.

that is just some poltard shitposter changing any subject possible to political affinity.

Honestly you ask him what colour the sky is and he will tell you it is a leftist liberal jew or some shit like that

>Or someone not from a continent?

Continetlet.

>someone not from a continent?

An incontinental.