reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/
youtu.be/3CHrNBeYcN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck is sam

Literally who?

Rebit

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/
Stay there.

There were regular Sam Hyde/MDE threads on Sup Forums for a while not too long ago, where the fuck were you?

That's very nice. Who is he, though?

so fucking based

Controversial comedian who had a TV show on Adult Swim. He's apparently getting things set up for independently producing a second season of the show.

>Controversial comedian who had a TV show on Adult Swim.
So he doesn't have a show anymore? Why are we discussing him, then?

Cause he's making another one.

I'm sure youtube will be thrilled to have him, but the board is for shows on television.

Every day I put on the cocoa butter on my skin so that my skin can have the healthy glow

I dont think those two other guys were funny

tim and eric knock off, le edgy absurdist comedian who shills himself on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. does a bunch of degenerate shit under the guise of being ironic and supposedly fucked a brony tranny from /mlp/. got his show canceled and went on a meltdown for several months on Sup Forums before going full hermit and living off NEET bux from kekistani alt-righters.

Dick is only funny when he's pissing off Maddox desu

IS he still getting away with it?

That video game sounds good. The press will never cover it because it's full of hyperleft trans pedos though.

How does it feel being incredibly wrong?

yes, every single day

Hi, Sam.

>he has different opinion than me so he's Sam

Umm, no sweetie.

>still shilling this ugly autistic cancelled hasbeen

Excited desu

A known terrorist and white supremancist, who keeps getting away with things

you redditor autist

Yeah a videogame with 0 gameplay. Sounds fucking great.

>sam doesn't even confess when he is samefagging anymore
the absolute state of you. honestly samuel just don't so something stupid and become an hero. You still have time to make something of yourself.

Wait a second faggot how do I know you're not the real Sam who's just fucking with me?

>Far-right wing middle east terrorist Sayim Al-Haydii ibn Samael does another massacre

Jesus Christ this podcast sucks. Ironically, Dick is only funny when he's mocking Maddox even though Maddox is miles funnier. So why does Maddox get all of the hate? The guy knows how to keep a conversation flowing; Dick doesn't.

Why the fuck isn't he doing public videos like Bernie Pozzin or the Yale School one?

Those were the best. Sam if you are here pls follow my advice.

Why the fuck does Sam incite so much liberal and leftist hate? nobody here even bothers to discuss the podcast, its just libs and numales throwing insults at Sam jfc.

lmao maddox please go play some Dark Souls or something, loser

Is it just going to be more "dude irony lmao"?

only sam would say this

Ship the books and shirt already Sam.

Look at this anti white leftists crying for safespace

>getting triggered over a contrary opinion

maybe you need to go back to your r/pol echochamber lmao

Look at this inbred retard crying for safespace.

>tells me to go back to r*ddit
>can't even sage properly

wow this wasn't funny at all

who cares

Because Sam's fanbase on Sup Forums is entirely unfunny cynical Sup Forums autists

an user (maybe sam) found and posted an alternative/earlier cut of a world peace episode last mde thread. shows much more of the cyberpunk aspect of the show and feels more punk. the last skit is sort of a sequel to moms.
youtu.be/3CHrNBeYcN8
nick also is seen in drag.

It's sad he is such a strange guy, I actually liked World peace.

>cyberpunk
Is this a new meme? Is it also kafka-esque and lovecraftian?

>new

this is great why anyboby would have a problem with this

>I watch literal trash
wew lad

Sam Hyde is outclassing dick so hard.
Sam is a natural alpha and dick is a beta who tries so hard to be alpha too.
He suddenly imitates the way sam laughs, he starts to get into the tit talk.
Dick is really beta and bluepilled.
Sam is overdosed on red pills, dick is just a insecure tryhard who fucked maddox's ugly girlfriend and made a career out of it.

LMAO Sam shouldn't you be getting ready for your shift waiting tables at The Moose Cafe?