Which version of the clone wars did you grow up on, and which one do you prefer?

Which version of the clone wars did you grow up on, and which one do you prefer?

Battlefront II

Episode II.

Episode 3 is better 2 sucks.

Bumps

we pretty much all agree user.

those who don't are dumbasses.

The he was a good friend version

>Bounty Hunter
I rented that piece of shit game from Blockbuster, it fucking sucked.

Left and middle. Still playing Clone Wars vidya(RC, BF2), great story, great music and directing. Watched neo-clone wars few years ago, pretty good.
fuck Disney, produced nothing except sjw Jewish agenda.

II > I > III. III had too much angst and drama, not enough pew pew and new worlds and creatures. The entire lightsaber fight was boring and took up way too much screentime. Episode I had the best lightsaber fight in the prequels.

Galactic Battlegrounds > Age of Empires II

Neither, I was like 16 when the phantom menace came out. Both shows are alright, though, they're the only decent version of the prequels.

No, we don't. The prequels are all liquid shit.

My guess is you either didn't watch them as a child(Star Wars is for children after all), or you saw some reddit video series that made you think you were smart for disliking them.

The prequels are unmeasurably better than FA, they actually have that sense of wonder and underlying tales of histories with every new scene due to Lucas autism. They're a lot of fun.

Both guesses are wrong. Pretending a series of movies is good because you watched them as a child is the dumbest shit I've ever read. What the hell went wrong with you?

When did I say that? Did you just inverse logic while insulting me? The irony.

2002-2007 had better books, 2008-2014 TV show was more plebejan but also more fun and richer lore (both shows are fine just very different).

I'll give you that, but the later show handicapped itself with its janky CGI animation.

A lot of people say it was great

I grew up with stuff like Rebel Assaul, but I like Rebels a lot more than the both versions of Clone Wars.

2002-2007 it was fucking great. I've tried watching the newer stuff but it just isn't the same.

How can you rank attack of the clones above anything else. Come on man.

>When did I say that?
>My guess is you either didn't watch them as a child
You also immediately went for the ad-hominem AND tried to use "reddit" as an argument. You can't defend those disasters to save your life, so you go for the fallacies and memes instead.

>not enough pew pew and new worlds and creatures
But user, there were more worlds and battles in Episode 3 than all the films combined.

The literal 30 first minutes in episode III is a space battle that ends with a massive ship crashing