Da na na na

>Da na na na
>Da na na na
>Da na na na na na

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbgEUWZsgXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy T!

Oh I'm some stupid Turkey, as stupid as they come!

two more eggs is alright but the dooble song they put at the end of every video is embarrassing so I can't share it

the only thing that goes at the end of every video is 'extra sauce' then links to other videos..

The links to their other videos has the dooble song playing over it

is that new? they didn't used to

In the newer ones, yeah
They started back up agin in like the last month or two

new Gankror when?

It did get a mention in the newest egg
youtube.com/watch?v=HbgEUWZsgXY

>Just give
>It's no use

oh my paunch, time to watch them all!

Wait, Jametape was a real Qblepon after all?

Man they don't even try to not use the Homestar voices.

>Street Road Junction
that is drippingly good satire.

>Accept it Accept it
CGI Pals gets closer to being some kind of religious cult every episode

Get that freakin' duck away from me!

>no sbemail for forever
>new sbemail finally arrives
>its an april fools joke
>sbemail is back to being dead

we just got a halloween toon AND a costume commentary. stop bitchin

Wait a minute.

This is the Brothers Chaps. And I have somehow never heard of this before.

Two More Eggs is criminally underrated right now

it doesnt get discussed very often. at first everyone was bitching about how it's not homestar, or how it's being made at homestar's expense

i like it. not all of them are winners (and making Dooblie Doo their first one and most-repeated one was a mistake) but in general it's great seeing them go somewhere fresh!

I'm burning through the playlist right now. I like the Dooblie Doo guy, but it's the Trauncles shorts that are murdering my sides.
>"All those trousers, and you pick Corduroy!?"

what's great is how their razor-sharp parody wit is being tossed at some things homestar never would cover.. the H-star the H-star-R was all about music, school crap, sports crap.. but with two more eggs they can delve into weird tv shows, commercials, products, british cartoons, toylines, bad youtube videos.. it's tops. it's absolutely tops

my favorite is hector and kovitch. that is a fantastic formula
homestar-mixed-with-clarence just blathers about something in the way we all used to as kids, for about 45 seconds, then the cute little kid says something weird but genuine..

Trauncles is definitely a fan favorite, which is interesting because it's such a departure from HR in tone but it manages to capture the same style of humor

>Bubs Friday starts Thursday!

>tfw used to laugh at that joke but now that I'm working retail it's just fucking reality

huh, surprisingly enjoyable

Only advertising it got was a press release, and even then only Vox and AV Club made a big deal over it

Do they ever advertise it on XD or is it literally just youtube shorts with no active promotion?

They play it very rarely on XD

The seem to show it at random during commercial breaks. It definitely doesn't get much exposure though.

My family has... financial problems!

>Man, I wish my family had enough money to have financial problems!
;_;

i thought it had a regular slot and aired between shows since XD doesnt need commercials

They've been making a weirdly not-kids cartoon for like two decades and now they're working on actual kids cartoons and the shift in tone and sense of humor is almost non-existent

>brothers chap make a genuine television series
>still looks like a 2006 flash cartoon
At least they're consistent

Commercials, products, toylines
It's like you don't remember Cheap As Free at all.

true there's some of that, but it was all a bit specific. They couldn't do stuff like NOT 4 MOMZ because there werent any momz