Anybody else shocked about how sexist movies used to be in the past?

Anybody else shocked about how sexist movies used to be in the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzkV36o64Lw
youtu.be/gXu3i9hNLyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm more shocked how retarded people are nowadays.

fpbp

NEVER AGAIN

is this the one where he disguised himself as a jap with buck teeth, slit eyes, and a 'me so sorry' thing going on? i don't think sexism was the story with this one

>watch Goldfinger
>Bond goes around slapping women's asses
>basically forces himself on Pussy Galore in a barn

A better time. This is what women really want anyway, they are just too ashamed to admit it these days.

/thread

>This is what women really want anyway
yeah, if you're james bond...

I am a woman and i can assure you i dont want to be slapped by random strangers

PROBLEMATIC AF TBQH

ERASED FROM HISTORY WHEN ALREADY

It's funny because Roger Moore was a bit of a pussy and hated Bond's cruel ways but his movies had the most hardcore moments. He really slapped a bitch down in one movie, and in The Spy Who Loved Me used a girl as a human shield right after kissing her. His movies were the lamest but also had some of the most bad ass moments.

Yeah, Connery went full yellow face in this one.

>man want to fuck hot women
Oh, what a big surprise. So edgy!!

SEXISM AAAND RACISM

UGHH TRIGGERED LITERALLY RAPE

Threads done pack it up lads no need to continue it.

It was actually pretty racist though

Not really. It was just hilarious un-PC by today's standards.

How so? He's supposed to disguise himself as an Asian so they gave him an Asian style haircut and tried to make him blend in. The only thing bad about it is that it didn't look convincing at all.

If the random strangers look like young Sean Connery...

Shocker how great the state of the country was in the past

lmoa

Why is making something for men so bad?

Is it racist to put on a fuzzy hat and pretend to be Russian?

OH HERROW

nope and no one cares either

ffs fucking retards today

Because everything is made for men you cishet shit lord
Ugh I'm literally shaking
Don't you see we need you movies about black trannies?

Russian isn't a race

Slavic is. It was to infiltrate, how is throwing on a jap accent any more offensive than throwing on a Russian accent?
What because they have a different skin color you have to treat them like children?

>Russian isn't a race
word. everybody in this photo is Russian.

Are you ok with movies that portray all men as rapists and sexists? If they are made for women?

>Slavic is
Slavs are white, user.

It's amazing hw good Christopher Lee is in Man with the Golden Gun. Not just "Oh this good actor was the one good part of the movie just to save face", like it was a legitimately fantastic performance surrounded by complete and utter lunacy. His wife in the movie also got it the worst; getting beaten and slapped by Bond then murdered after he cucked her husband with her. Perhaps the biggest crime of the movie is that stupid fucking slide whistle which ruins one of the greatest car stunts of all time that was done in one take.

>The only thing bad about it is that it didn't look convincing at all.
That's why it was so fucking funny to watch

I miss TaTu.

Is this what they say. I am curious as to what the reason is?

Everything was normal back then
t. Oldfag

She is having that "Russian"s baby in her

bullshit comparison. the equivalent to sexualizing women would be sexualizing men, say, having chris hemsworth run around shirtless, which of course patriarchy-ruled hollywood would never do

>slavs
>white

Go ahead. Would probably turn out like those heavy handed religious movies.

Yes. Sup Forums memes don't change the colour of their skin

The problem is that women are not treated as equals in those movies, they are more like pets/sextoys for men.

You dont think this Slav is White?
youtube.com/watch?v=RzkV36o64Lw

the guy on the left isn't an ethnic Russian tho

Because they think that equally representing everyone, regardless of actual population percebtages, in the media will make us all sing kumbaya and hold hands.

Don't argue with those retards. Wait until the next war (and trust me, there will be one) and just shoot him in the head, him and the rest of this worthless parasytes. You'll even get a medal then if you kill enough of them.

>You dont think this Slav is White?

>they are more like pets/sextoys for men
you mean like chris hemsworth in ghostbusters?

Most of Russia is in Asia

I don't know, I haven't seen that movie, but obiviously i dont think men should be treated as mere objects, either

Race isn't just skin color user, other wise we wouldn't be able to tell different races apart by skeleton.

>>You dont think this Slav is White?
With her Asian boyfriend

>he actually watched Ghostbusters

>the guy on the left isn't an ethnic Russian tho

saying somebody is Russia is like saying somebody is American, it means nothing in terms of saying somebody's race or ethnicity. that TATU girl's boyfriend is Russian who has East Asian / Central Asian ethnicity.

Christopher Lee was great but it was such a mediocre movie. Even without the slide whistle that whole scene was retarded, with the hillbilly cop who was in Asia for some reason, he should've never been in Live and Let Die let alone the sequel. It just made the whole thing absurd while Lee is there trying to add gravity to it.

For me, The Spy Who Loved Me, and For Your Eyes Only were Moore's two really good movies. A View to a Kill was underrated too even though he was old as shit at the time.

Actually I'd say all his movies had really good aspects, but were way too ridiculous at other parts. Moonraker had a very good first act and Octopussy had some great parts as well. It all could've been so much better if they just cut the clown show out of it.

Now you're just going into smaller genetic subsets and calling each of them a race. We could divide Slavs up into even smaller subsets of genetic traits and call each of them a race, but it's pointless. Also different bone structure doesn't mean Slavs aren't white.

slavic people are the purest white people there are

Somalians have different bone structure to sub-saharan Africans, but they're clearly still black.

So an albino ethnic African is white?

You're confusing ethnic and civic nations. Ethnic Russians make up 80% of the Russian Federation, the remainder of the population is composed of ethnic minorities, who have their own autonomous regions and republics.

Somalis are sub-saharan Africans. you probably mean western africans (bantus) and eastern africans

Yeah if you want to base it entirely on skin colour

You're right. I got my geography mixed up

There are some user here who think this Slavic girl here isnt white.

Are Arabs white?

see Miss 45
or any rape-revenge movies for that matter

Same girl

So are you ok with such movies?

They're caucasians based on their skull shape. Fair skinned and blue eyed Arabs exist in Lebanon and northwest Syria.

Same girl

Can all you race fucks please stick to the topic? This is the /sexism/ general.

Rossiysky is not the same as Russkiy
russia has many ethnic groups, russian is one of them but we call them all russian in english because there isnt another word like there is in their language

So some of them are and some of them aren't

With her child

Whiteness isn't based on how you look.

There are plenty of Jews, for example, that look white. They're not though, and neither are slavs. Gutter people.

>With her child
Her husband

Whiteness is based on skin colour

This girl is absolutely beautiful but keep in mind her morning shits are just as smelly as yours. Never put women on a pedestal. They have no choice but to look down on you.

White Americans are gutter people because they're mixed with Indians.

This is what you call a MILF

False. Many factors make up race, a black guy doesn't become white because he's albino and a white guy doesn't become Hispanic because he gets a tan.

this thread is pure autism

Northern Asians like Koreans have lighter skin than Southern Europeans.

It's virtually impossible to tell the difference between slav and other european bones you pseudo science troglodyte

>that strawman
The user said skin color determines race which is false. Learn to read

wtf I love James Bond now

is it possible to tell a Persian and Nordic apart by just looking at skeletons?

This is the movie that started my yellow fever.

youtu.be/gXu3i9hNLyI

Anyone else shocked that modern values didn't exist in the past?

I'll bet they'll be okay if it was Idris Elba surrounded by white women bathing him.

>marry bond
>die
what the fuck is his problem?

?

He fucks 2 jap chicks in the movies, the first one is very hot this one not so much.

Will I watch it?
No.
Why would I?
Do I want it LITERALLY ERASED AND THE CREATORS PUBLICLY SHAMED?!
No.
Why would I?
It quite literally doesn't affect me in the slightest.
Why even respond to this bait?
Pic related

I can sort of understand it when womyn will say "I'm not asking for it" as they walk around a ghetto in lingerie. There is a semblance of logic behind that viewpoint. If you're an adult, this is a free society and you can where whatever the fuck you want and you have the right to not be /actually/ raped. But if you're this kind of sensitively inclined person, and you watch an old Bond movie, or any movie from this era then you are fucking asking to be offended. There's no reason to be retroactively mad that the movie was made. What are you gonna do? Call MGM with a temporal phone and call them pigs? It's all so fucking silly.

I am not mad at the old movies. I just find it interesting how society and our viewpoint changed in such a short time

>indians have brown skin
i guess theyre negroids even though they dont have any common ancestry XDDD
truly russians are white!!!1111