Voltron: Legendary Defender

New season when?

Nice art, but who is she supposed to be?

Rule 63 Keith and Lance in a three way relationship with Shiro.

O-oh.

63!Lance is freakin' cute.

I don't think that one is a r63 Lance.

Lotor when?

gotta love the mice

Who comes up with a name like Pidge? Was that her Nickname?

>Those shirts
Can tumblr really not comprehend the concept of a cross dressing girl?!

I'm hoping that he and Keith are one and the same rather than Shiro being brainwashed into him. Both theories would fit into their response to questions on Lotor ("Have we seen Lotor yet?" "That's a spoiler!") asked at SDCC, but I'm still hopeful.

Shiro being brainwashed into Lotor would be shit, Lotor deserves to be his own character. I'm beginning to think Shiro might not get brainwashed at all after it already happened with the magic mushrooms in the comic.

Horrible shirt. But I had some ideas on how she pulled it off. They were in an exploratory academy. Not a military one. So they probably skipped the bend over and cough part of the examination that comes with a military health screening. Granted there are probably shared facilities and hiding her biological functions would be very difficult. So she concocted a fake past to match her age with the average recruit. Then she made the physical changes such as hair and glasses, faked the eye exam so she "needs" glasses, and then purposely talked in a different manner. The only time that general or whatever she was screaming her head off. The name is the simplest part.
>Pidge Gunderson. Unusual name for a girl.
>My parents wanted a boy.
Next step is just letting everyone assume she's a guy except for the few that she has to share facilities with.

I've only watched the Netflix series. Who's lotor?

that shirt on the right makes me want to furiously throw a kitten out my window.

I've never reacted to a piece of apparel like this before. let alone a fictional one.

Zarkon's half Altean son. I fully expect him to get the Loki treatment by the current fandom.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Something like 1% of people (so, around 70 million) are born with genitals and/or chromosomes that don't match up with either binary gender, not really sure that's worth a round of kitten-chucking.

Allura would have patrician taste.

Why the fuck are there so many people who insist Pidge is some variation of non-binary/trans/whatever? She's a girl.

I kinda get what that user is saying. I'm not saying they don't deserve representation, but they should choose appropriately. And I don't believe Pidge is appropriate for non-binAry representation just for cross dressing. Literally nothing about her character up to this point has anything of that nature in it.

...I kind of like the thought of Hunk being an islander.
Because she cross dressed. Even though she had a valid reason and told everyone she was female.

I want magical girl Voltron art.

5 Facts About Pidge you wouldn't believe (GONE SEXUAL):
1.Pidge is a girl.
2.She's cute
3 and 4.I love her
5.Pidge!